• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tanning

How do you tan?

• Naturally, through the sun

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • By using products like lotions and sprays

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • At a Tanning Salon, Duh?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I don't tan, I burn

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I don't tan period, leave me alone.

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I mean i'm not the type of person who goes and does up my body everday.

Tanning is bad for you anways.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    :\ Oh.

Yeah well the sun's coming up, its supposed to be around 80 today, I think the sun should hit my house around like 6 or 7, which is the best. I'll be out there in like 2 hours lol.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    You should of made a Poll saying I don't need a Tan.=3
    I for one is Hawaiian. :rambo:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    lol It didn't cross my mind until after I made the poll, there are more choices like, "I'm naturally tan" or "I'm not really into it" you know? But It didnt cross my mind lol.

Years
    Basically when I go to the beach... I burn. I do not tan.
    Anyhow... I don't want to tan anyway... so its no biggie. (lucky for me I don't go to the beach often so I don't get burned much)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    No matter how long I stay out in the sun (and it's rare that I'm outside anyway), I never tan...I'm incredibly pale, which is the odd thing. I don't tan OR burn, in fact o_O

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
    Tann is my natural for my skin, and that freaking rocks. I don't have to worry about sunburns and getting my skin all reddysh looking, Im tann already! But I would like my hair to be more black instead of this combination of dark-brown, Light-brown, and blond that I have. :(

Years
    Tch. I used ta tan naturally through tha Sun but now I have an allergy ta sunlight so I won't be visitin' beaches again for tha rest o' my life... bah, I don't mind it! XD

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I try to tan when I go to the beach or am at a pool. I just like to lay on a raft and let the sun hit me. But use like 25 SPF cause I burn easily so I don't tan THAT much. But I try. *thinks of self as weird cause guys dont usually try to tan :P*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Heh, you'd be wrong, because where I live, guys take care of themselves like girls. Tanning is a definate priority. Especially to ME! It's equal to hair.

Back