• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tasche's Pick A Poke Shop

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    is the aerodactyl EVd because i was surprised but thank you for the trade hope we can trade again

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    do you still need that pineco? im willing to breed a new one for you for your mewtwo (i can throw in a 2nd want of yours if it seems too little)

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    is the aerodactyl EVd because i was surprised but thank you for the trade hope we can trade again
    srry its not EV'd i havent started that service YET am hopeing to get good enough to do it as a service but not yet im still a noob at that

do you still need that pineco? im willing to breed a new one for you for your mewtwo (i can throw in a 2nd want of yours if it seems too little)
    sure thats ok ill take just the pineco for him if u can be rdy in a few min.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    k ill sign on in a bit i just need to go breed pineco and make a new egg, do you want me to hatch the egg for you or do you want the one i used to breed with?
    my FC :4553-8063-0093

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Lol, just because you have a non Shiny version does not mean you can't have the Shiny version. xDDDD

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    Can I get the natures of your UT Latias?
    my non UT (shiny) (lv41 instead of 40) is Modest
    UT (non shiny) is docile

ps it says arrived from Hoenn @ 100 is that UT?

Lol, just because you have a non Shiny version does not mean you can't have the Shiny version. xDDDD
    only because its shiny isnt much different from nonshiny

Last edited:
    Back