• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCG News

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    New Duel Master Theme Decks!!!

TCG News

That's right, the picture doesn't lie! NEW DUEL MASTER THEME DECKS! I'm so excited. They haven't had new theme decks since the release of Evo-Crushinators of Doom, and these theme decks promise to feature a chunk of all new cards! I'm gonna get them both! And take a good careful look at the new boxes. one features an all new creature from this set, while the other presents the all time favorite darkness creature, Ballom, Master of Death! BOOYA! They really know how to release a set! :D:D:D:D:D

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    DM R&D did their research then, haven't they? :)

Kudos to MaGo. :D

btw, what's the other deck? I can't see it very well.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Oh.

I don't know much of anything about Magic, but according to this periodical, a card called "skullclamp" was put on the Magic Banned List. Also, the "Magic Pro Tour" Is scheduled from May 6th to 8th in Philadelphia. They have a live webcam where you can watch it at www.wizards.com/webcast .

I'd give you guys more DM news, but I unfortunately have none to report.

Edit: Did anybody notice that in YGO, Gravity Bind became a semi-limited Card?

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Regards to Magic bit: The current Standard ban list have 9 cards: Skullclamp (banned like a month after it came out about a year ago), arcbound ravager, disiple of the vault, and the 6 artifact lands. This is known as the affinity shaft, and is the largest ban in standard ever in the history of Magic. :O Just to say...they messed up BADLY last year. :(

And Gravity Bind being semi is interesting in it that...wait ccan't you just use Messenger tho?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Messenger of peace requires you to pay 100 life points a turn. It may not sound like much, but it adds up. And since it isn't a trap, you can't activate it at a moment's notice.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Still, it's the only 1-card alternative to fill the "void" that bind's semi-restriction is leaving...unless I'm missing something extremely obvious.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Area Limit Level B. LIke G-Bind, except the 1500 or higher monsters are switched to defense. or something like that. >> It is also now semi-limited.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Oh sweet. Actually that would be a very good card to play with, since a lot of the mons would like to go into defense mode in those types of decks anyway. Wow another card that got shafted in the YGO video games. XD

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    lol then again shouldn't the elite players know like every decent to good card possible to deal with every possible situations including good rouge decks? lol

Naw I'm just teasing you man. ;)

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    I don't own the "stupid" card either. It's not slander because it's true you don't know the cards correct name, or it's effect.

Yes Kenny, elite players should know every decent to good card possible, to know every possible situation, lol!
    :P

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    har har.

Anyway, I have some more good DM news! This summer, they'll be having the Duel Masters Invitation Circuit! The first fifty people who enter get a free terror pit promo and a deck box. The tournament will be divided ito two age groups, 14 or lower, and 15 or higher. Best of all though, the winnger gets an invite to the DUEL MASTERS CONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!!! :D:D:D

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Yes it is that time again, digi's previews of Saviors of Kamigawa, the new Magic block has prereleases on the 21-22
    our first card is Enduring Ideal introducing a new (whats it called) ability thingy called Epic: can't play spells for the rest of the game. at the begining of each of your upkeeps, copy the spell except for the epic ability.

and here it is
    5/09 preview - Enduring Ideal
    TCG News

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Wow eduring ideal is going straight to the shoebox! XD And besides that, I don't like epic at all...wayyy too weak/crappy for an ability unless paired with an insane spell.

Back