• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] TC's Spooky Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Hullo! I really don't know which one I should pick, but I'll see where Trick leads me to. I'll be picking Ultra Sun this time instead of Moon because I really want the fluffy kitten in my team.

Mecha, we are 6 hours apart. Due to school I think it's better that we trade in the weekends because at least I'm almost always at home. Thanks in advance!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Heya Soapy, when I trade later for your parents can I get a Treat please if there are any left? I also have no idea which version I'm getting, it's whichever my brother pre ordered for me!

Years
  • Hello, I?d like Treat please. I am getting Ultra Sun (I already have Pokemon Moon). Can?t wait for the game to release!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Sorry. I was talking about Sunday, as I had said in my previous post. So 4pm EDT Sunday?
    Sorr, there's a lot of messages so it's hard to keep track...Sunday 4PM I will be busy, but I can do anytime before 3PM. Or all day/evening today!
    Heya Soapy, when I trade later for your parents can I get a Treat please if there are any left? I also have no idea which version I'm getting, it's whichever my brother pre ordered for me!
    No probelm! Also, could we make our Shiny trade at the same time? :P
    Hello, I?d like Treat please. I am getting Ultra Sun (I already have Pokemon Moon). Can?t wait for the game to release!
    Hi! I've added you :) Do you have time now?

Years
  • Sorr, there's a lot of messages so it's hard to keep track...Sunday 4PM I will be busy, but I can do anytime before 3PM. Or all day/evening today!

No probelm! Also, could we make our Shiny trade at the same time? :P

Hi! I've added you :) Do you have time now?

I'll jump online right now. If you're still there. Will add you back!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I'll take a trick please and I'll probably get ultra moon as I got pokemon sun already
    I can be on almost whenever tomorrow or Tuesday and Wednesday

Thanks this is a really nice event you guys made !
    PREPARE FOR A SPOOOOOOOKKYYYY TRICK.
    You can see my response in my shop. We can just add it to the Rayquaza trade. I'll be on intermittently for the next 6-7 hours.

I will take a Trick please and I'll be getting Ultra Moon this time.
    You shall be trikked; it will be sikk!
    Let's add it to the rest of our trade. I'll be on for the next 6-7 hours but doing other stuff in the meantime.

Hullo! I really don't know which one I should pick, but I'll see where Trick leads me to. I'll be picking Ultra Sun this time instead of Moon because I really want the fluffy kitten in my team.

Mecha, we are 6 hours apart. Due to school I think it's better that we trade in the weekends because at least I'm almost always at home. Thanks in advance!
    Hey Blazing! I've got a spooky surprise of a trick for you!
    I'll be free for the next 6-7 hours while doing other stuff. Let me know when you're free.

Years
  • A Halloween giveaway? I'm down.

You gotta Trick me up before you go-go!

I'm available for trades on weeknights EDT anytime after 7, although I'm starting a new job and could be late as 9 or 10.

Thanks a bunch!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • A Halloween giveaway? I'm down.

You gotta Trick me up before you go-go!

I'm available for trades on weeknights EDT anytime after 7, although I'm starting a new job and could be late as 9 or 10.

Thanks a bunch!
    TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS!
    Also, great reference.
    If you're free now, then I can trade in about 15 minutes.
    If you're not free, I could do Sunday and the majority of this week after 9PM MDT.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back