• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TDA Summer Brawl......20th-1st

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    so that 4 guys signed up and i hope you guys will be on i will place you guys on the brackets soon

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    lol so things might actually start looking up and the tourny should be a blast :D i wish i could sign up but
    no ds =/

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    well you know since no one showed up for there mtaches i have reset the brackets but since mo man and graceful showed up maybe i should keep them in wadda think CM?

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    well you know since no one showed up for there mtaches i have reset the brackets but since mo man and graceful showed up maybe i should keep them in wadda think CM?

wait didnt they start the 25th? i almost lost that battle for nothing... Either way i thought it started the moment we had enough people in the brackets. when does the actual tourney start then?

Years
    The actual tourney is going to start once we get enough people all over again. Because the previous brackets had people who wouldn't log on.
    So people who are signing up again should not sign up unless they are going to be active!

Back