• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TDA Summer Brawl......20th-1st

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    thnk you so much CM you were really keeping things in order while i wasnt there and the brackets will be edited tomorrow so will the main clan thread
    EDIT: well in the morning lol

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    ok guys i just finished updating the brackets so if you signed up you will see your nan on it :D we need 7 more battlers so sign up ppl

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Ok I got gof as my opponent, I won't be able to battle for a few hours today cause
    i got graduation practice(or whatever its called) and I', unavailable tomorow cause thats actual graduation but if you posr here before late today we can do it today, unless it's not officially reopen yet

Years
    Okay, that makes it 6 more people. Try to spread the word around to your friends, so they can join the clan. Then join this brawl, and has anyone who is in the Alliance not joined this tourney. If so, please name them.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    Ok I got gof as my opponent, I won't be able to battle for a few hours today cause
    i got graduation practice(or whatever its called) and I', unavailable tomorow cause thats actual graduation but if you posr here before late today we can do it today, unless it's not officially reopen yet
    well the tourny starts on Tuesday so your in luck :D

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I would like to join this tournament I was reading the threads and it aid you were looking for tournees
    IGN:What does that mean Just found out its Joje
    FC: In sig
    Clan: None

Last edited:

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    ok so we need 6 or 5 more so i can get them for us and also the tourney is next tuesday so everyone be prepared also just to keep thing nice when the tourney starts post after you battle the winner and loser and the post your next opponent or wait till ur opponent is done then post ok thx
    and cant wait and sol is denro going to be active he is my opponent and i was woundering if u have seen him on or talked to him. cuz he might have to be taken off if he isnt participating.

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    umm hey guys next tuesday ( maybe) and wednesday i cant be on... on tuesday i might go to wonderland ( amusement park basically) and on wedensday i got to go to the hospital ( dont ask why) so yeah tuesday is a maybe because we might go tommorow so yeah just to inform u guys

Back