• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TDA Summer Brawl......20th-1st

Years
  • Oh noez! Everyone, I cannot battle due to the fact that I have lost my recharger and my mother has thrown it away. SO I have to search for a new one, in the mean time I cannot partake in any battles.

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    do i have to be a member of a clan?

if not then i'll join.

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    in that case

IGN:Rodrigo
    FC:4553 6737 4996
    Clan:n/a

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
  • hey great some new ppl sorry i have been away i am at my grand parents in KY so i dont have wifi right now and i will have wifi on thurs this week so cant wait to battle and sol when i have wifi u want o do some practice battles with me on shoddy

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
  • no prob

and everyone listen up this site here forum.pokelounge.com is looking for new member so join they have 28 but it would mean alot to them if they had more members so if you join there is the TDA clan thread already there the first page looks exactly like this one and all of you will have the same position there as you do here so join the site i am there and it is great and it was made by someone here on this site so it is really good. also where is says referred by put -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- ok thanks

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • hmm your in but sadly i cant make that happen because the players are put in randomly but maybe you will face him down the line :P

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
  • hmm your in but sadly i cant make that happen because the players are put in randomly but maybe you will face him down the line :P

lol i know just mess with your powers ;). Graceful you will be mine. Revenge is best served as a cold dish:shocked: (corny i know i think thats like movie line XD)

Last edited:
    Back