• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tea.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I lovelovelove green and black tea =]
    My family drinks a lot of tea, so you're basically screwed if you don't like it =/
    Black tea's better with a bit of sugar, and honey in green tea helps your voice a LOT

The Red Chain

I love cold tea, but I don't like hot ones. Makes me barf, seriously.

I agree, cold tea is freakin' delicious. <3
    Hot tea is gross imo.

But yeh, I drink ice tea from the bags.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh Will, what ever happened to our tea? XD;

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a big fan of any kind of tea product. The earthy taste of the drink itself, no matter what is mixed or infused with it, just makes my stomach turn. However, there have been a few choice moments when tea was the only choice of drink and because of that I can safely say that I like tea from a bag much better.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    Not at total fan of hot tea, to be honest.
    Actually, I really dislike all herbal tea, but I'm trying to drink more healthily since tea is really good for you... BUT, I only drink the sweetened kind. :| So it's actually really pointless, eh? I like sweetened lemon tea the best.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Mm...

Celestial Seasonings "Mint Magic" is probably the only tea I'll ever really drink...

OK, fine, so that's a lie. I'll occasionally drink Peppermint Tea, "Get Well" tea, maybe some sort of berry tea...

But yeah XD *prefers cocoa over tea*

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I don't know what types of tea you people are talking about, but I always have a cup of tea in the morning after breakfast - the one which involves milk, not the raw tea.
    I also like to have tea when I have a bad headache.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Tea. That's a funny word. Or maybe that's just me...
    Anyway, I drink from Lipton Tea bags. I tried tea leaves once...bleaaagggh... Maybe it was just the brand...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Either kind is OK with me.

(Btw, this add below my post said: Want to lose weight; drink Wu Long Tea. XD)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I don't like tea, I have tried it a few times but every time I haven't liked it.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I like the uh... teabag tea or chinese tea (the leaf one)? lol

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'm going to admit something very sad and AHHH to me. I have never, ever, forever never, ever had tea. Ever.

But bagged tea looks cooler. :<

Back