• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
  • 1)i would like to be the alpha team..becose idk the different about omega alpha and rival xD..but if you mean the team in game i would be the shadow team...many ghost dark pokes and soo...2)oho STORYLINE yess xD..so i have a idea ...here it is
    ! day you wake up in your rom and goes dowstairs and you saw no1 in the house, you went out and saw a the weather was very rainy and stormy...you went in the first route to heck if you find some1 and you saw a missterious professor is talking to a pokemon..its somehow...weird...he saw you and just dissapeared..he left the pokemon...you check what the pokemon is and ....its an ABSOL...the absol is very tired and need rest...you take the absol and run to the first poke centar...absol is now your first pokemon...in the poke centar is yor mom and dad they went to the poke centar for your first pokemon but you find yourself one........is the story good, i know its not the best i figured out it now :D...now 3) idk i like ds tiles...and kiledova has awesome tiles too

Nice Story line =) you're now on Team Alpha. now i must ask you this: what are you're pokemon? (you may have a full team with a limit to two starters and no legendaries)

hahaha...please dont get offtopic :(...rock axe or how you calls...hae you any job for my ..i think in this team only you have something to do :/

sorry, but at the moment no, because i'm so busy with the tiles, but i'm thinking about postphoning that for a while =(

i found the sprites so here is the palkia event

yay!!! It worked!! now how DOES it work?

i want team omega because from transformers omega supreme. He is awsome.

u wake up and do down to your house but no was there. you went to check every were until u found everyone at the lab giving u a surprise birthday party u are so happy and your present was a starter pokemon from the lab you choose Fire Water OR Grass u pick either one but then a legendary dog came up to u then ran away everyone was surprised that they thought u could be able to help it our in the johto region u go to the johto region and thats were your journy begins

I like you're idea the best; you're now a members of Team Omega ( i think i'll make you the leader) Now what's you
    re Pokemon Team ( you may have a full team with at least two starters and no legendaries)

Team alpha coz it sounds cool :D
    Same as tunas but the poke is a shadow absol and the proffesor works for the evil team and you get the absol who is in bad shape from the experiments and mabee have to cure it like in pokemon colloseum coz that game was awsome XD

lol, it appears that everyone likes absol as a starters xD. If it's a Shadow Absol then should i edit all it's stats with Y.A.P.E. ?

* FOR TEAM ALPHA AND OMEGA MEMBERS ONLY * Now that you're on the different teams what do you want your pokemon team to be?

Last edited:
    Years
  • my pokemon team: Absol (ofcourse), Scizor (I always want 1), (I like it and its like a ninja), Abomasnow (Brr..Freeziiing), Pidgeot (He was always with me in every 3 gen games)
    and the two starters are Charizard and Torterra...may the starters be the last evo??..and yes it would be good that if you use shadow absol in your hack that you edit it in Y.A.P.E...whats the different in this two teams??..and why we choose our pokemon team??..

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Absol :) pikachu vespiqueen scizor and Charizard (shiny) and Blaziken

If that is ok :)

And yeah edit the absols stats with y.a.p.e

Last edited:

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Yeeeeey lol i hope were admins or something :D that would be awsome :D

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    Charizard Specitle Pikachu pichu (shiny) thats it

k i inserted the event but i dont know how to make it disappear yet i m learning how to

Last edited:

war rock exe

Years
  • my pokemon team: Absol (ofcourse), Scizor (I always want 1), (I like it and its like a ninja), Abomasnow (Brr..Freeziiing), Pidgeot (He was always with me in every 3 gen games)
    and the two starters are Charizard and Torterra...may the starters be the last evo??..and yes it would be good that if you use shadow absol in your hack that you edit it in Y.A.P.E...whats the different in this two teams??..and why we choose our pokemon team??..

well KidGoku A.K.A Team Omega Leader is now starting to revive the Shadow Pokemon after his journey to the Orre Region, and with him he has brought the Mayor from the original Collesium and Master Greevil. And now they reak havok in the (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh) Region. And you chose youre pokemon team because i like my members to be involved in the hack they helped create

Charizard Specitle Pikachu pichu (shiny) thats it

k i inserted the event but i dont know how to make it disappear yet i m learning how to

lol alright, i think i'll make your pichu notched ear ( if that's alright)

Absol :) pikachu vespiqueen scizor and Charizard (shiny) and Blaziken

If that is ok :)

And yeah edit the absols stats with y.a.p.e

alright it's been decided; how do you like a Black charizard??

Last edited:
    Years
  • okey...and now what have me and sean to do in alpha team...:D..and good idea for the pokemons

Last edited:

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    ADMIN awsome it sounds good to me :D:D:D

Edgar7878

The name is Butch not Pingas.
    Years
  • Skills: Umm, some tile adding(replacing), some mapping, some scripting, a little XSE, and I fusion pokemon or trainers sometimes(I cant add them, I dunno how to do that)
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:
    or
    Spoiler:

Past experience:None, a little hacking adventure with a friend.
    Contact information: PM

war rock exe

Years
  • Skills: Umm, some tile adding(replacing), some mapping, some scripting, a little XSE, and I fusion pokemon or trainers sometimes(I cant add them, I dunno how to do that)
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:
    or
    Spoiler:

Past experience:None, a little hacking adventure with a friend.
    Contact information: PM

wow.... Your in; can you also insert tiles?

Years
  • Current Members: MatthewQuincyKeehl, sean777, Riokura, KidGoku, Aidan Fengya ..where am i xD...btw where can i see your hack progress..alpha realm??

war rock exe

Years
  • ALL MEMBERS THAT ARE APART OF THE EVIL TEAMS (APLHA AND OMEGA) PLEASE TELL -Ikki- what you want to look like

Current Members: MatthewQuincyKeehl, sean777, Riokura, KidGoku, Aidan Fengya ..where am i xD...btw where can i see your hack progress..alpha realm??

That's the hack we're starting, so at the moment all we have are maps

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back