• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Black Forest (Recruiting)

what is a good town name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    ml were did u find that rom its not KID friendly we must FIX it. i said in the first post that it MUST be kid friendly. i suggest coolrom.

Soul Saint

Ghost~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Was kinda pointless to send it to me, I'm just here as a writer... O.o

And PX, could you explain why what was sent to you is not "kid" friendly? I'm sure ML would rather an explanation so he can give you one more suitable to your needs.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ^^ erm what ^^

any ways Px that rom you sent all about had a glitch well all ruby roms do but i only figured it out now as you cant use pallete 12 :/ haha well i fixed it and inserted your map xD so its all good may i ask who is doing the next map? so i can send the rom to that person thanx also PX must i change town 2's house tiles as i dont think you want them to be the same as town 1?

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Its all fixed and looks nice ingame so who wants it xD

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Ruby rom and just map the next route and send it back to me i have to insert the next few cities houses and gyms and whatnot xD

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    Was kinda pointless to send it to me, I'm just here as a writer... O.o

And PX, could you explain why what was sent to you is not "kid" friendly? I'm sure ML would rather an explanation so he can give you one more suitable to your needs.
    when u boot up the rom look 0_0

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Demon send it to me when your done i have added flowers and flowers to the trees and such so it looks better so ill need it when you done xD

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Team Black Forest (Recruiting)

What you guys think of the flowers?

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    ok well i mapped the second route... its kinda small and simple.. but i didn't know if i should do anything specific ill send the rom asap

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back