• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Black Forest (Recruiting)

what is a good town name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.L

Invisible
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ^^ Lol ohk, thats cool thanx^^

To the team All indoors are in and rom didnt crash :D yay but now i need to insert houses and hopefully city and forest tiles and maybe cave tiles too xD yay

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    I made a back up but its working fine now anyways xD

Soul Saint

Ghost~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Btw, PX, here's a summary of the plot/story-line:

"Now that the main character has turned fifteen years old, both their best friend and his/her own lust to be a Pokemon trainer reaches a new high: One night the two were watching a show on a TV, where it was announced that after four years the Pokemon League was reopening it's gates for another competition...

The journey ahead holds many secrets, enemies and friends to be made, and much much more..."

Basic, yet vague, summary - Can be changed where you see it is needed. It's a bit short...but it should do for now. Made it so that when someone clicks on the Team thread they know what they'd be contributing to. c.c"

mewmasterify

Actual Mew
    Years
  • Skill(s):Spriting and inserting sprites
    Proof of Work: sorry if i only shown my riolu sprite i was
    kinda sleepy.
    Past Experience: umm sorry this is my first time other teams didn't choose me to join
    Contact Information: PM me here or at youtube
    Time Zone: GMT-5:00 Eastern Time (USA & Canada)

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    Skill(s):Spriting and inserting sprites
    Proof of Work: sorry if i only shown my riolu sprite i was
    kinda sleepy.
    Past Experience: umm sorry this is my first time other teams didn't choose me to join
    Contact Information: PM me here or at youtube
    Time Zone: GMT-5:00 Eastern Time (USA & Canada)
    you are acceptedmewmasterify! thats fun to say mewmasterify mewmasterify mewmasterify mewmasterify.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    I will humbly decline :/ sorry i cant work on two hacks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Skill(s): Mapper and spriter.
    Proof of Work:if need be I will make a map and put it, along with my best recolour/fusion, into a rar or zip file and attach it to another post.
    Past Experience: I also work for another team, and I designed and set up most of the interiors.
    Contact Information: either through PM or MSN, which ever you prefer.
    Time Zone: (UTC+10:00) Brisbane (yes, I'm Australian)

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
  • wow umm ok, way to loss member's. but ok then. umm i never got the last ips so if they have it send it to me. if not i need to restart overall. and raymanrulz be show an example

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back