• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Black Titanium

Years
  • Team Alkali Burst

Team Black Titanium

^I made this^

Introduction

Welcome, I'm Pink Typholsion. I have rebooted, and I have created a completely different hack. We will be working on Firered, but maybe a different ROMs for future projects. I'm a very experienced mapper and storyline writer (not to mention my experience with Userbars/Banners). If you have any ideas for one of our projects please post. I hope we have fun working on this.

Updates

Members list has been wiped clean, so if you want to join please fill out a form :)

Current Projects

Pokemon Sphene Version

Storyline:
    Spoiler:

Features:
    Spoiler:

Current Members

-Pink Typholsion Owner/Mapper/Story Writer

Current Needs: ~ Black= Not needed ~ Gold= Would be nice ~ Blue= 1 more ~ Red= Need now

Mappers, Scripters, Beta Testers, Graphics (World Map,etc.), All Around Hacker, Storyboard Help, Co- Owner

Application Form:
    Code:
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    References/Experience:
    Contact information:

Support:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Skills:Very good mapping. Sprite Inserting, Spriting.Proof of work:Sig, ill show you more later.References/Experience: Good. Working on own hack.Contact information: PM or VM or [email protected] Also, i can insert day/night system. Ive inserted it in my old hack.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Skills:Very good mapping. Sprite Inserting, Spriting.
    Proof of work:Sig, ill show you more later.
    References/Experience: Good. Working on own hack.
    Contact information: PM or VM or [email protected] Also, i can insert day/night system. Ive inserted it in my old hack.

I think I'll be doing most the mapping, but I'd love to have someone to do some extra work, and I'll wait to accept you as a Spriter, but other than that you're accepted.

Silent Crest

Celestial Shine
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Skills: Writing
    Proof of work: I work as a part-time editor. I can send you some samples of my work in writing. I also have quite a bit of experience programming (Java and C++).
    References/Experience: None really. Unless I can get some RL people to vouch for me, but they probably couldn't be bothered to do that.
    Contact information: Do not want to disclose at the moment, can we just talk through PM right now?

Years
  • Skills: Writing
    Proof of work: I work as a part-time editor. I can send you some samples of my work in writing. I also have quite a bit of experience programming (Java and C++).
    References/Experience: None really. Unless I can get some RL people to vouch for me, but they probably couldn't be bothered to do that.
    Contact information: Do not want to disclose at the moment, can we just talk through PM right now?

I'm sorry, I don't need a writer, but thank you for posting.

Years
  • Storyboards is that like coming up with ideas for things like quests sidequest and main quest?

Skill(s): Ideas Person- You need an idea for something? side quest, main quest, general im very good at coming up with things. beginner spriter (very very new willing to learn but looking for the time)
    Proof of your best work: Tons and tons of created ideas not put into action...not much proof but...give me a challenge in a pm or here for an Idea and i'll show you what i can do. (or look at my 'audition' for Apokelypse which is centered around Cirvet's idea)
    Past project(s): None
    Current projects (if any): None (hopefully Apokelpse)
    Contact information: Pm me here or [email protected].

Years
  • Storyboards is that like coming up with ideas for things like quests sidequest and main quest?

Skill(s): Ideas Person- You need an idea for something? side quest, main quest, general im very good at coming up with things. beginner spriter (very very new willing to learn but looking for the time)
    Proof of your best work: Tons and tons of created ideas not put into action...not much proof but...give me a challenge in a pm or here for an Idea and i'll show you what i can do. (or look at my 'audition' for Apokelypse which is centered around Cirvet's idea)
    Past project(s): None
    Current projects (if any): None (hopefully Apokelpse)
    Contact information: Pm me here or [email protected].

yes basically, and your accepted.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    Could i be a tester?
    Skills: Gamer,(working on scripting,mapping, and storyboard independantly
    Past Projects: None (thou i have worked with mugen)
    Current projects: pokemon twilit skies (leader/owner)
    Contact info: [email protected] or pm me
    Proof of work: ill send you a link to a mugen char i made from scratch (wip) or i could provide something

Last edited:
    Years
  • Could i be a tester?
    Skills: Gamer,(working on scripting,mapping, and storyboard independantly
    Past Projects: None (thou i have worked with mugen)
    Current projects: pokemon twilit skies (leader/owner)
    Contact info: [email protected] or pm me
    Proof of work: ill send you a link to a mugen char i made from scratch (wip) or i could provide something

no proof necessary for beta testers, your approved. (if you want to apply for more PM me)

FlamingThunder

Years
  • Skills: Spriting, Trainer Data*
    Proof of work (Sprites):
    Team Black Titanium

Proof of work (Trainer Data):
    Bug Catcher _____
    Team:
    Metapod lvl. 6
    -Harden
    Caterpie lvl. 5
    -Tackle
    -String Shot

References/Experience: I started a hack but I failed.
    Contact information: VM/PM

*optional, if you don't need trainer data editor it's ok.

Akhilesh

Scripter
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Skills: Scripter

Proof of work: I have written a lot of great games and programs in small basic. I am currently(since last week) learning scripting on XSE and had also started writing some good scripts and I assure you that I will be a great scripter as I had done lots of programming in my childhood on PASCAL and EditPlus(html). I have understand everything I've read so far in the XSE scripting tutorials as I used to do programming.

References/Experience: If you want you can tell me to write a script(on XSE) about any situation you want and I'll pm it to you, you'll see my scripts are very good. My only hobby is programming(scripting).

Contact information:[email protected] or better PM me.

Hey but I wont be able to give to much time on the project as this year I am taking my SC exams this year.
    But as soon as October my exams will be over and I will get 100% in scripting. Its why i'm asking you when will the project start?

Last edited:

ruup20

Gonna splash everybody!
    Years
  • Skills:Mapping
    Proof of work: See attachment.
    References/Experience:None
    Contact information: Pm me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Skills:Scripter, Beta Tester, Storyboard Helper, Sprite Inserter, Dex editing, Cry editing.Proof of work:I'll PM You right now. Trust Me. Well, I cant show proof for every one of them, but most of them I will. ;)References/Experience:Lots! Well not perfect,Contact information: PM/VM

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Skills:tile editing titlescreen editing basic scripting
    Proof of work:il show
    References/Experience:oast teams
    Contact information:skype is what i use or My VM

px these arnt my maps just my tiles no stealing of any of it

Attachments

• Team Black Titanium
      Untitled.jpg