• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Daydream/Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
  • Almost. We have scripts inserted for the first town, but there are some errors that need to be fixed. Once we finish scripting Rosecreek Town and everything else, then we'll ask you to beta test :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Skills:Composer
    Proof of work: Don't Have Yet
    Why you want to join PHC:I have always wanted to help on an actual hack team
    Email:[email protected]
    Contact information: PM/VM

SK3

Years
  • Skills:Composer
    Proof of work: Don't Have Yet
    Why you want to join PHC:I have always wanted to help on an actual hack team
    Email:[email protected]
    Contact information: PM/VM

Hey MC2011, thanks for applying! I don't see any original compositions on your Youtube page, do you have any that you might be able to show me?

SK3

Years
  • I'm so sorry guys, Internet went batshit since Friday.

SK3

Years
  • I noticed people are starting to ignore me and my PMs....
    If you don't want to be on my team anymore, please just tell me that :/

Ignoring me just makes me kind of upset. I will disband this team and work on this project myself, if it has to come to that, but hopefully it doesn't. I really want this game to be finished and I will finish it no matter what. Like I said guys, please give me some sort of response when I ask you something. If you do not want to be on the team, just post that or send me a PM or something :/

SK3

Years
  • I'm thinking about joining but first, what's the story?

We're not going to put too many details out, but here's a basic synopsis:

Team Hypnos, the villainous team of the game, plans to put everybody in the Shinto region to sleep for an unknown purpose. The player will have to find 5 "Dream Shards" in order for the major climax of the game to be completely. There will also be a mini region to explore post-Elite 4 as well as other surprises.

Sorry if that was not a good synopsis, but I'm not giving a lot of plot details out unless the details are to a teammates. So you'd have to join the team to find out hahaha, not blackmailing you though.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    im still alive :P but i dont log on to PC that much as im on my phone often and cant reply here so im on PHO as i can post from my phonr there :P

SK3

Years
  • im still alive :P but i dont log on to PC that much as im on my phone often and cant reply here so im on PHO as i can post from my phonr there :P

I don't log onto PHO that much but I will to contact you :)

Skills: Scripting
    Proof of work: If I need any PM me and I'll send you 3 scripts.
    Why you want to join PHC: Why not?
    Email: [email protected]
    Contact information: PM me

You are accepted!

Okay guys, since most of us are active again lets start back up! We'll be having new sprites and some music, so all we need is for the scripting and the mapping to be done. I wanted at least an alpha released by the end of this month, but obviously this can't happen. Actually it could, since we only need like 4 more places mapped.

And also, we have another game we are working on called Pokemon: Shades of Grey . Controversial will be leading this project, so please contact him for any information on it as well as the .IPS.

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    I've looked through your thread and this project looks pretty cool.

I know you already have plenty of mappers and scripters. But if you ever need an extra I'll be there for you. I could use the practice anyway

Oh and I guess I should sign up formally

Name: Starchomp
    Skills: Mapping/Scripting
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Mapping:
    Spoiler:

Past experience: I have been hacking for quite a while now
    Contact Info: [email protected]

SK3

Years
  • I've looked through your thread and this project looks pretty cool.

I know you already have plenty of mappers and scripters. But if you ever need an extra I'll be there for you. I could use the practice anyway

Oh and I guess I should sign up formally

Name: Starchomp
    Skills: Mapping/Scripting
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Mapping:
    Spoiler:

Past experience: I have been hacking for quite a while now
    Contact Info: [email protected]

The more members the better :D. You are accepted, welcome to PHC.

Since we're becoming quite a big team, I say we could start some side projects as well, so we can become well known :) Daydream White/Nightmare Black getting finished is a priority, but we have enough members to work on multiple projects. Controversial has a project that he is leading, as I stated previously.

Does anybody have a game idea that they want published?

SK3

Years
  • Well, I had an idea, but it isn't really working out. I ain't popular enough to get people to join my team. *Sad Face*
    But I digress. I don't care whether or not my ideas come to fruition.

Don't think that way haha. I wasn't popular at all when I started this team, hell I only had 4 or 5 posts. You've just got to develop a good idea and people will want to join your team :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back