• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Deoxys

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    hey, red, are you going to add fakemon? or mabey 5th gen pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    Hey Redsaber just a question with the ROM expanding won't you need to tell the people who are going to play the Hack to also expand the orginal ROM before applying the patch and if you are worried about it being too big won't you just delete a few FF (free space) in the Hex editor.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • hey, red, are you going to add fakemon? or mabey 5th gen pokemon?

No, not in ALL-ROUND but maybe in Pokémon Digital, and for sure in our next hack.

Pikiame said:
    Hey Redsaber just a question with the ROM expanding won't you need to tell the people who are going to play the Hack to also expand the orginal ROM before applying the patch and if you are worried about it being too big won't you just delete a few FF (free space) in the Hex editor.

I'm removing all free space myself. This hack WILL tarok a long time, as expanding the ROM is a living hell to get it as big as I want (wihtout crashes)

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Did not expect to merge teams...
    Anyways that map is really pissing me off so, I'll have to edit Route 1

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    ok, i decided i'll help. my hack isn't popular enough, so i may as well work on 1 that is. if you want i can work on the orange islands like we talked about earlier.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • ok, i decided i'll help. my hack isn't popular enough, so i may as well work on 1 that is. if you want i can work on the orange islands like we talked about earlier.
    OK sweet, but I've learned that ROM hacking maps with advancemap needs to be done by itself, not new maps. And I'm not done expanding so I need you to just re-map Kanto with this:
    https://www.2shared.com/file/9vfjSEdR/ALPHA_ALL-ROUND.htm
    Its the IPS patch with some small edits, most are text edits, some are ****** map edits

Back