• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fire Stone

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Username:Learath2
    Position Wanted: Scripter
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I learn fast i know Tile inserting ,Pokemon inserting and learning how to insert world maps
    Hi, and thanks for applying! Before you're accepted, I would like to see a script in which there are two seprate events. One for a guy, and one for a girl.

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
  • Hmm. Give me an example of a event script. I can do it. And about boy and girl you mean one script and two different events seitched by gender?

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I think he means a checkgender script, with one resulting message for the male and one for the female.

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
  • Necro im used to both but generally i use pokescript but i can do anything I do in Pokescript in XSE too.

And this is the script.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I have good news, we will be able to continue very soon. Thanks to Darthatron, JPAN's engine is installed without removing any events.
    As soon as I learn how to perform the needed action we will be able to proceed.

Actually, we need the Team Rocket sprites before this can be done. So, we need someone who can create trainer sprites!
    Also, if anyone knows how to work JPAN's engine, I would really appreciate your help.

Last edited:

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I know using JPANS hacked engine

Also am i in the team I really want to
    Yes, you are in the team, sorry I forgot to tell you. :)
    Well, what we need to do with JPAN is make it so that when the player chooses to be evil, their OW changes to that of a Team Rocket person, instead of a Hero. Do you think you'd be able to do that?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Hi guy's Im the New spriter:P
    I Dont really know what to say...x3

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Ok, before our JPAN character transformation, we need to get the OWs of the characters finished and inserted first. So we now need someone who can do one or both of those.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I've sent several PMs to OW editors, so hopefully we'll have this problem cleared up soon, and be able to start back.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Position Wanted: overworld editor and inserter
    Proof of Work: u have seen it but its in the box
    Contact Information: [email protected]
    Thanks for joining!
    I'll be PMing you what we so far on the female character's sprite, so you can get started on creating an OW for her.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    ok thisis best ow i can for the girl if the hairs not good tell me i ll try to fix i suck at making hair anyway

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    ok thisis best ow i can for the girl if the hairs not good tell me i ll try to fix i suck at making hair anyway
    Well, the sprite is an edit of Karen, so it might be easier if you edited her OW as well. If not, it could use a litle touching up, especially the hair.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    i tryed to make the hair good and it is an edit of karen i havent ow sprited for a while so im rusty for a while

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    i tryed to make the hair good and it is an edit of karen i havent ow sprited for a while so im rusty for a while
    I'm sorry that I have to be so picky, but that's still not what I want.
    The sprite needs to fit in with the other Pokemon sprites, and that one will stand out.
    Maybe you should take a little more time to practice since you haven't OW sprited in a while.
    We can still use you for OW inserting though. I'll let you know when we need something inserted. :)

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Thanks to The Scarecrow Toxin we have our heroine's sprite and OWs made! We are going to reveal her once we get further on in the hack.
    We also need someone to make battle sprites for the heroine. So, if you can make battle sprites, please apply!

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    k im just practicing this guy told me to make reiy ow sprite is it good

Back