• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Genesis/Terminus (Now recruiting)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    I might be able to help on inserting 5th gen and fakemon into the game as well as the story ideas. I had attempted to make my own game and failed but would like to help. I can make a region map but need a idea of how you want it to look first. If you can give me a idea in message what you are looking for I can try to show you my work.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Yeah I could definitely make good maps out of that, but can you message me the details of the game?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey dude I believe we spoke on PHO, still happy to help with this if you need anything just drop me a PM =)

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Thanks, I'll start working when I get the chance. After I'm done, Do I PM you the sprites or post them right here?

Oh, and my Final Exams are gonna start on the 19th, so I may not be that active this month. It's Summer Vacation after the exams though.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • Good luck to your hack and also just wanting to let you know that you are indeed allowed to have your story intro up, it just can't act as your intro to others. So feel free to post it here. Again good luck!

I myself don't have much experience in Hacking (Which is why I want to join a team for Experience. :P) however I can edit maps in Advance map and I can also add new pokemon into the game (If I have the sprites already made, and I don't ADD new pokemon, I can replace ones from the original game with the new ones. So as long as theres no more 300 something pokemon in the game...) I have also dabbled in OW spriting. I'll add a link to show my stuff ASAP.
    EDIT: I can also edit Items and Pokemon's moves/evolution reasons etc... as well as trainers. Oh Decapitalization as well :P (I use Kurapika's tools)
    EDIT: Pearett? xD I like #01 though... The story is also very intiuging. And the region map is super!
    I did an OW sprite of #01 Illucus (Feel free to use even if you don't need me :P, also gave you credit)

http://oddballofoddtopia.deviantart.com/art/Illucus-OW-A-fakemon-by-AzzyFox-452152586?ga_submit_new=10%253A1399268621

Last edited:
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2017
    Hey, I saw how you needed someone to help with story elements. I can help with that, I am a proficient writer/reader that has always had an interest in writing stories.

Back