• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest: Team Hack-off II: Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blah

Free supporter
Years
  • Username/name: FBI
    Preferred contact method: Maybe skype, maybe forums, maybe iirc, doesn't matter to me
    Role: ASM only :c
    Skills: Complete noob, no skills anywhere else
    Experience: 2/10

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Username: slashtiki, or you can call me DJ
    Preferred Method of Contact: Skype (@slashtiki), E-mail ([email protected]), or PM/VM here on PC.
    Role: Hacker, Writer, Scripter, Insertion, Tester
    Experience: Hacker (7/10)- In terms of ROM Editing and hacking features, that's an easy A for me. Scripting and Mapping. Pretty simple too. Even if music is a tad harder, but still understandable. However, when it comes to graphics hacking, I can barely do crap. So don't pull me in as someone of graphical supervision.
    Writer (10/10)- I wrote (and are currently writing) my own stories. It's imperative that you have some unique story in your hack. It doesn't need to be "Ash's Adventure" #3710
    Scripter (7/10)- Eh... pretty simple stuff. I'm very familiar with it. Just need to scratch off all that rust from being absent from hacking.
    Insertion (9/10)- ASM, Scripts, Pokémon, OW's, you name it, I should have a good idea how to insert it.
    Tester (10/10)- It's as simple as playing the game and stating what's good and bad. Not exactly the hardest of things.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Username: Superjolt (you can call me Super though :) )
    Preferred contact method: PM through forum, Skype could work too
    Role: Mapper or Scripter
    Skills: Still new/learning, but I could probably do some other basic data editing and whatnot
    Experience: I don't know, I'm still learning so maybe 2.5-3/10 for scripting and 4 for mapping?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Teams are gonna be announced tomorrow, right?

Yeah, I was going to close this thread now and post a new thread announcing the teams tomorrow, but there are two positions left so we can have a total of 40 participants, so I'm going to leave the thread open for a while longer. If two people don't sign up by tomorrow I'll just close the thread and post the teams right after.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Spoiler:
    Teams are up!

A post explaining what has to be done by the first Checkpoint (August 1st) will be up soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back