• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
  • I didn't do this, you did it to yourself, you decided to whine about it, you think that were being mean to you?

thats five people so far that have abondoned you for ONE thing, just ONE thing, if you wouldn't have overeacted to the hax battle, or then kick me out... none of this would've happened, you messed up and it had a great cost. but don't blame us.

EDIT: I'd imagine you'd have tears down your face, how do you think it felt when I got kicked out of the team I was part of?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'm still waiting for Richard steel. Anyone wanna battle at the moment? and yes, my Wi-fi is finally up.

Years
  • I didn't do this, you did it to yourself, you decided to whine about it, you think that were being mean to you?

thats five people so far that have abondoned you for ONE thing, just ONE thing, if you wouldn't have overeacted to the hax battle, or then kick me out... none of this would've happened, you messed up and it had a great cost. but don't blame us.

EDIT: I'd imagine you'd have tears down your face, how do you think it felt when I got kicked out of the team I was part of?

I am so sorry, I wish I could tell you how I felt right now, you guys are the only friends I have, I know it's pathetic but why do you think I am always on here. I undrstamd why you left and if I could take it all back I would. I can't change it now so I wil just live with it.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • why don't you just start fresh at a different forum under a different name... that'll probably help you.

EDIT: how are we your only friends theres like 3 of us that are active, and why would you treat one of your three friends (me) like a piece of crap?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • well no offence, but why wouldn't he think badly of you...
    you weren't exactly the nicest person in the world... I want to be your friend, but you don't really treat me like one...

and I'll bring up my last point, if i'm one of your only friends, why did you treat me like crap?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • why don't you come join our team, or make a different thread just for yourself, I mean were just three people, you can make more friends.

EDIT: i'm going to bed soon, i'll talk to you tommorow...

Years
  • Well since I know for a fact people that matter like richard steel and shinybreloom and well even though I didn't know him that well, psydragontrainer don't like me so I think I'm better off just, not being here.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • my gosh thats like 5 out of 1000 people.

your signature/avatar makes me feel depresed btw.

and don't just throw away something you like because three people quit your clan, just build it back up, and maybe i'll join back, just like earlier your making a big deal out of nothing, if you quit you'll make a bigger mistake then making the three of us quit one thread... compared to a whole website.

and you said you were talking to ichida... doesn't he like you? what about aragornbird, shinybreeloom, sir beasty and people like that?

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    You know Ooka, you were kind of a little bastard to me. You're not supposed to treat living things with disrespect. But people change, you can forget this crap and start anew. That's what I always do, yeah! I rhymed!

And don't get all sappy over the internet, save that for true drama.

Years
  • No, shinybreloom hates me, and I guess I fell like half of my heart was just ripped out. I think I should take shifty's advice and just not get so sappy though.

I guess I will battle some more tonigh and then you guys won't see much more of me, and i know richard is gonna say something so I guess I should get prepared for that. So whacha got richard?

Last edited:

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • wow, ive been at my dads for the weekend and i havent been on in a while.
    theres been a lot of drama going on!.....
    O.o

well, everybody else quit and i guess if your done battling ooka, i quit team magma, i was actually getting kinda of tired of it.
    i like superman's idea about the non leader team, but im kinda sad he didnt include me in the team, but whatever.
    haha, i might start my own team, some people wanted me to, and if you want to join you can ooka.
    i guess this is goodbye for team magma then...

Bye team magma...
    *walking away with head down*

Years
  • I guess it is just me now. Well, thanks for the fun time we all had you guys. I am still battling here I guess but you won't know who I am. i have decided to get a new account and battle you guys with new pokemon and just not let you know who I am. I will still get on this account for the hacking section but not for here.

Back