• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masterz

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I hate borders lol they ruin everything :(

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Sorry Pep, I like the team but I have stuff I plan on doing on my own. Think I'm going to quit all the teams I'm on, except maybe one or two, and work by myself to hone my skills.

I'll apply at a later date, but I'd like to practice a lot first.

Thanks for accepting me in the first place :)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Spoiler:

tada. i aint so satifide with it,. but eh

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Probably Yes, unless it doesn't have borders. (Which means there are 4 connections, so you can go to each side.)

Besides, Countryemo, you can do better.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Probably Yes, unless it doesn't have borders. (Which means there are 4 connections, so you can go to each side.)

Besides, Countryemo, you can do better.

Yeah its only going to connect to the top so there will be border errors *sighs*

@C.E., should I pass this map to someone else?

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Ok so nothing is getting done because the first map has been turned down so many times and Diho hasn't gotten on again.
    I don't know if I'm going to shut this team down and pick this up again later, but on RMXP instead of hack.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    kk ill jus wait for a rout to pop up lol :D

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Username: HackDeoxys
    Nickname: Deoxys
    Position Wanted: Mapper
    Proof of Work: See below
    Time/Days On: Depends. I'm on a lot at weekends, and usually 1:00 to 4:00 weekdays
    Time Zone:
    Vancouver, Canada

But if I'm accepted, please don't use the maps that I'm using for proof of work, I'm already using them for my hack. You can get a bit more proof from the second screenshot in my signature.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Username: HackDeoxys
    Nickname: Deoxys
    Position Wanted: Mapper
    Proof of Work: See below
    Time/Days On: Depends. I'm on a lot at weekends, and usually 1:00 to 4:00 weekdays
    Time Zone:
    Vancouver, Canada

But if I'm accepted, please don't use the maps that I'm using for proof of work, I'm already using them for my hack. You can get a bit more proof from the second screenshot in my signature.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Accepted, but for the this team do you think that you can change your style of mapping mountains? I don't like the straight mountain look, it looks to plain. Try to do random mountain look. (tips on how to do random mountain look, just take a look at one of Neti's threads on map tutorials ^_^)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Awesome, thanks. I've already changed my mountain style, those maps were made a while ago. Also, I've been watching your team for a while and if you want, I know a tile inserter we could maybe use.
    Thanks again. ^_^

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Awesome, thanks. I've already changed my mountain style, those maps were made a while ago. Also, I've been watching your team for a while and if you want, I know a tile inserter we could maybe use.
    Thanks again. ^_^

I decided to not use the tiles for this hack anymore. But we can get started on the first map. If you want to be the one to make it?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I though diho was gonna remake it. i already made a design of my vison for it, and heck it looks like a starter town :P made badi could be better. but i was bleh, just for u pep :D

Back