• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masterz

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Username:Nintendork15
    Nickname:Ninty15
    Position Wanted:Spriter(Ow mostly)
    Proof of Work:
    Team Masterz

Time/Days On: Everyday( MOnday Thursday Friday Evenings onlly)
    Time Zone : +0.00 (london)

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Need a job getting bored log events or anything else to script i use XSE now!:D

Don't worry Im going to be giving you something soon hopefully (school as kept me from continuing the script of the game).

Username:Nintendork15
    Nickname:Ninty15
    Position Wanted:Spriter(Ow mostly)
    Proof of Work:
    Team Masterz

Time/Days On: Everyday( MOnday Thursday Friday Evenings onlly)
    Time Zone : +0.00 (london)

Ok you are accepted but, but just so you know I only want FR/LF OW ^_^

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Don't worry Im going to be giving you something soon hopefully (school as kept me from continuing the script of the game).

Ok you are accepted but, but just so you know I only want FR/LF OW ^_^

Ok but u cant have tht one its featured on my hack

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
  • I already have an inserter but I can put you in as an inserter also.
    Your mapping is still a little ametureish so we will wait on that one.
    And yes you can use any program (I find XSE the easiest to use, but knock yourself out with any program :3). Oh and are you really good with scripting? Like big events and what not?

Not one of my best maps i'll show you some more:P :
    Team Masterz

Team Masterz

im not sure if those are any better but i just like mapping...
    And im good with big events like big battles and pokemon events and most everything but some things might not be possible :) my best aspect of hacking is scripting

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Ok but u cant have tht one its featured on my hack

Don't worry I'm only using OWs that are made for this hack and this hack only.

Not one of my best maps i'll show you some more:P :
    Team Masterz

Team Masterz

im not sure if those are any better but i just like mapping...
    And im good with big events like big battles and pokemon events and most everything but some things might not be possible :) my best aspect of hacking is scripting

Still needs some work, and I rather have the trees randomized. But don't worry keep practicing (practice makes perfect :))
    And alright sounds good ^_^

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • ill be borrowing your scripter xD[pikachux2]
    Learath, you left me yesterday in the middle of our lesson Dx lol dosent matter.
    Nintendork, so your follwing me eh? jk. i wont be able to map, i lost my skills currently Dx
    glad to have you here.
    peppy, Hacks going good, ill be waiting to play the beta, even with the mapping style :P

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • ill be borrowing your scripter xD[pikachux2]
    Learath, you left me yesterday in the middle of our lesson Dx lol dosent matter.
    Nintendork, so your follwing me eh? jk. i wont be able to map, i lost my skills currently Dx
    glad to have you here.
    peppy, Hacks going good, ill be waiting to play the beta, even with the mapping style :P
    Don't worry you will like the mapping ^_^

ok so im scripter/sprite inserter or.... idk
    just tell me what do :)

And yes you are both, I will have something for you to do soon, probably some insertering because the hero, heroine, and rival ow are almost done by my main OW spriter.

Last edited:

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • Don't worry you will like the mapping ^_^

And yes you are both, I will have something for you to do soon, probably some insertering because the hero, heroine, and rival ow are almost done by my main OW spriter.

Yeah, Well... Um... I'm...... working on it, heh.... heh....

Bubt seriously, it could be a while I still dont have my computer back

And I know, it's getting rediculous.

Last edited:

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
  • Don't worry you will like the mapping ^_^

okay tell me when there done and ill insert them. and if you have any scripting to do ill take care of that too :) can you send me the rom?

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Whaaa. I'm glad the mapping is over for the first beta, cuz I'm running short on spare time, but the fact that it's taking thát long for the beta to arrive, makes me frustrated.
    Patience. That'll do.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • yeah I know, I just feel bad :)

And Have the new ower do pokemon too. That way they'll be done soon.

kk

okay tell me when there done and ill insert them. and if you have any scripting to do ill take care of that too :) can you send me the rom?

alright, i might actually have you script the beta, so I will hopefully send you the IPS file soon.

here is a better proogf of my work i brushed up on how to do it

Alright thanks ^_^ Sorry that I have not made the back image yet.

Whaaa. I'm glad the mapping is over for the first beta, cuz I'm running short on spare time, but the fact that it's taking thát long for the beta to arrive, makes me frustrated.
    Patience. That'll do.

Sorry about that :/ but don't worry im trying as hard as i can to get the first beta out.

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
  • Hey i learned credit (first) and fully title screen hacking

Sorry for leaving you in middle it was too hard for me to teach after im back for holiday :D

Last edited:

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • Hey evry1!!!

Guess what!

Drum roll please!!!

I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can help again. sorry though, none of my files survived the devine tsunami that washed the viruses away, so I need some tools. I'm having Rickk12345 (my right hand man/scripter) handle it though, so... yeah. I can start to ow again, though. I can salvage off the crappy pics I uploaded onto PC, though. It'll take longer, so you won't want to include them in the beta, but I'll eventually have them done.

Hasta la vista,

The Teejermiester

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Alright so some of you might know this and some of you might not, but originally I wanted to have other tiles on this hack (because the FR/LF are boring lol), but it was taking forever to find someone to insert tiles. I think I found someone know though. So do you guys want to have different tiles? Or should we just stick to the FR/LF tiles?

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    I'd love some more 3d-like (DPPt) tiles, but I want to see the patch or tiles first. (I think I can ask that, being the headmapper?)

Back