• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Team Obsidian*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "A two verses two battle? Interesting."

The man said, tossing forward two Pokeballs, which released two ferocious dog Pokemon, Mightyenas.

"Let's see you handle them. Mightyena, use bite!"

They both raced forward, one at Golduck and one at Star. They looked like they were ready to tear anything apart, and the two pokemon in front of them were first on their mind.

"Golduck, dodge it and use Ice Beam!"

Toren looked back at Terra, then glanced at Star to see what she would do.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "Alright then. Misdreavus! Go!" I ordered. Misdreavus came out and stared at the Dragonite.
    "The battle between Vince and Raiyna will now begin!" Lance said.
    "I'll go first!" I shouted. "Misdreavus! Thunderbolt!" Misdreavus gathered lightning and shot it at Dragonite. "Dang...It doesnt work that much..." I said. It was now Vince's trun.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "Star dodge then use return."

Terra said calmly.

Star dodged it with dignity and grace. Then hit the Mightyena with the attack return.

Terra watched with unreadable eyes.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Toren looked on as the battle contonued to rage on. Golduck had leaped into the air and jumped behind the Mightyena and shot forward an Ice Beam from behind. It had connected with the Mightyena, but it had not frozen him. The dog-like Pokemon howled in pain but then shot forward like a bullet and used Take Down on Golduck, which sent him flying into a tree.

"Mightyena, go finish off that Golduck with Crunch. Mightyena(Speaking to the other one), go and use sand-attack on that Espeon!"

The other Mightyena, who had finally recovered from the nasty Return attack it had recieved, started to gather up some sand that was spread out around and him and kicked it up towards Espeon hoping to blind her so that it could go for a surprise attack."

"Golduck, come on and get up! Mightyena's coming towards you about to attack!"

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    A little bit of sand got in her eyes, but she smiled and closed both of them.

Star used her future sight to know what the Mightyena was going to do next.

She pin pointed his exact location and hit him with another return.

Terra stayed unemotional the wole time.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I?ll leave out the details. Needless to say, Golduck was done fighting.

?Return!?

Toren recalled his Pokemon into its Pokeball and then let out another, Dewgong, who proceeded to scream ?Dewgong.? Loudly and glare at Mightyena

?Dewgong, Aurora Beam!?

Dewgong pointed its horn at the dog and shot out a blue beam, which collided with the dog, causing it to faint. The only Pokemon this man had left was the other Mightyena, who was about to be beat.

?Dewgong, attack the other one!?

The other Mightyena had been hit with two strong Return attacks and was very weak. Dewgong lowered its horn one more time and shot forth the icy-blue beam, which hit the surprised Pokemon and knocked it out. Toren turned around and misled at Terra, soon after turning back and returning Dewgong.

?Don?t worry Toren Uzumaki! Team Aqua will be back and you will pay what you have done!?

The man took out a tiny pellet and threw it to the ground, kicking up a bunch of smoke. When the smoke cleared, he was gone. What a classic way for someone to leave. Toren turned back and looked at Terra.

?Thanks a lot for coming. I would have probably lost if it wasn?t for you. I guess we?re even now.?

Vaporeon leaped gracefully off the bench she had been resting on and trotted over in front of Star.

{Nice battle. Using Future Sight in a situation like that like that was a smart move}

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    I waited for Vince to use his attack. 'This isnt gunna work. Dragonite has no wekness to thunder attacks...i have to think of somehting. Misdreavus must know an ice attack...' I thought. I looked at Misdreavus who seemed to say somehting to me. {Raiyna, I have this. Tell me an ice attack and I can do it.} I nodded at misdreavus and looked at Lance.
    'I can't help her...' He thought. 'She's in a battle and I'm the judge... I hope she can do this.'

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Wait, don't go yet."

He said, bending on his knees to examine her legs.

"Does it still hurt? It's been a day but the injury still shouldn't have recovered that much."

Vaporeon nodded and then proceeded over to Toren. She walked slowly because every step seemed to hurt because of that collar she had been wearing. She knew Toren was sorry for doing it, but she was still a little angry, but not enough to not listen to him or anything.

{Toren, come on, we need to get out of here before anybody else shows up.}

{Wait a minute}

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Oh, well then you probably shouldn't have come. Where were you anyway?"

He said, looking up at her.

"Oh, never mind. Do we need to go to the Pokemon Center again? if it still hurts, maybe Nurse Joy should look at it again."

He said, his voice filled with concern. He was a little angry that she had risked getting hurt by running to Lilycove City from who knows where, but if she hadn't he might have been captured by the Aqua "official".

Vaporeon looked around cautiously, making sure no one was listening in. You never knew when some Aquas could ambush you, at least that's what Toren was saying while they were walking.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "No I'll be fine. I came all the way from just outside the Weather Center on the other side of Fortree."

Star nodded.

{Yeah she used the trees to get here fast.}

Star rubbed up against Terra as she stood up.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Vince looked on at the Misdreavus and smiled slightly. He then peered over towards Dragonite before speaking. Dragonite looked down and noticed that Vince nodded his head once. Dragonite then looked back at the Misdreavus and opened his mouth slightly. A small ball of yellow energy started to gather about an inch away from Dragonite's mouth.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Well, okay then. W-would you mind if I came with you? I don't really have anywhere to go."

He said, his face turning a slight shade of red. he looked away and stare at the ground. He felt a little embassased for asking to go with her, expecially considering that they were both supposed to be enemies. But he HAD just been fired from Team Aqua, and had no real home anywhere now. He could stay at the Pokemon Center, but that probably would have been the first place that Team Aqua looked.

"Never mind. I'd probably just cause a whole bunch of trouble because I've got a whole team after me. Come on Vaporeon, let's go."

He turned and started to walk away , Vaporeon walking slowly beside him...

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "MISDREAVUS!! It's Hyper Beam!" I yelled. Misdreavus was terrified and just stared. "Misdreavus!!!" I screamed. It hten clicked into me. "Misdreavus! Go! Use Blizzard!!"
    Misdreavus caught an iimense amount of ice and hsot it at the attack freezing it. "Phew...that was close....." 'But, there's no telling if he coud do that agin...' I thought.
    "Misdreavus! Use Shadow Ball!" I ordered.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Of course you can come, and don't worry about causing trouble. That happens anyway."

Terra said smiling.

Star examined Tren and Vaporeon.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Toren felt a hand touch his shoulder and he turned around and saw that it was Terra, who then explained that it was okay for him to come. Vaporeon merely shook her head slightly, sending a message to Toren that it probbaly wouldn't work out, especially with Jeremiah and his Rukario on their tail as well. Toren considered that, remembering how the boy had pretty much hated him.

"A-Are you sure? Jeremiah probaably wouldn't be too happy, he didn't seem to like me, or anything, much."

He said, his mouth forming into a frown. He looked into the sky and closed his eyes, wondering what he should do.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "Toren you will be fine and Jeremiah won't mess with you, or else he will have to mess with me."

Star nodded and ran off back towards the others.

Terra sighed and released her Rukario.

"Hey Cosmic are you up to taking us to the others?"

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    The Shadow Ball it Dragonite as he was getting his energy back.

"Dragonite! Use Dragon Claw!"

As Vince called for the attack, Dragonite took off flying towards Misdreavus and started to charge his left claw.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "Noo!" I shouted. Misdreavus got hit by the Dragon Claw and tried to get up. "Misdreavus! Destiny Bond!" 'Phew, that should atleast help me a little...' I thought. A dark circle shown around Dragonite and he was flustered in a dark mist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back