• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Team Obsidian*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Well, okay then. I don't want you fighting with him or anything because of me, 'cause I know that he cares about you, or he wouldn't have gone all berserk over me."

He brought his gaze back down to earth and noticed that Star was running off, and Terra had released her Rukario. She had asked it something about being able to take them back to the others.

"Can your Rukario teleport us there or something? If so, then you could have done that to come here, instead of risking further pain to your injury."

He tried to shake the frown away from his face, but he couldn't but worry about what was going to happen in the next few days. He could put Terra, Star, and all of her Pokemon in danger. Not only her, but whoever she had been with before coming here. If that were to happen, he could never live with himself.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "You'll see."

Cosmic made them float and then they teleported part of the way there, and the rest of the way they soared through the air thanks to Cosmic.

"You shouldn't worry about me so much. I've indured much worse."

Terra said watching the land go by below.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Wow, this is probably a sensation I won't feel to often in my life."

He said, smiling. He looked down below and watched as all the land and Pokemon raced by. The wind in the sky rippled through his hair and his clothes as they flew through the air. He felt so free as he flew above everything.

"Well, I can't help but worry. You just walked all the way from Fortree, that's pretty far from Lilycove, especially for a person with an injured leg."

He looked back at Vaporeon, who didn't seem to enjoy the flying very much. She was used to walking around on the ground, not soaring over the continent thanks to a Rukario.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "I didn't walk I jumped from tree to tree."

Terra said as her tail thrashed with annyance.

She saw Star running under them.

Terra smiled and turned over on her back.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Vince lifted up his Pokeball from his belt and recalled his Dragonite.

"Good fight, Dragonite. Now to kick things up. Go, Houndoom!"

Vince threw the Pokeball and Houndoom came out ready for his fight against the Pokemon.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    "Terra" I said worried

"Where did she go?" I said standing by sparky...

{I seemed to have lost her to master} Sparky said..

"Love you Terra" I said tossing CHarizard's ball into the air . "go charizard" I said and the ball opened up beaming charizard out. "sparky come back" I said calling him back into the ball.

"CHarizard lets find Terra fly as fast as you can" I said as he took off. we we soaring of hoenn going at least 70 mph, "charizard there she is" I said after seeing terra.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Well, putting all that pressure on-"

Toren cut himself off as noticed that Terra's tail was moving back in forth, much like a cat Pokemon wold do when they were annoyed at something. Toren got the message, even though she hadn't said anything.

"Sorry, I'll stop talking now."

He closed his eyes and just felt all the wind that was blowing through him. His clothers and hair were billowing wildy, but he didn't care. It was rather soothing to him having the breeze wash over him. The situation they were in now was sort of calming, even so for the fact that they were flying through the air.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra opened one eye.

"You can talk. Just stop nagging me about my leg."

Terra said smiling.

She noticed Jeremiah in the air on his Charizard looking for her. Terra groaned.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    "charizard lets go back" I said.

{what master?} said CHarizard

"turn back" I yelled.

he turned around.

{I dont understand} Charizard said.

"she needs to make her own decisions" I said and blew her a kiss

"I love her, I want her to be happy charizard I love her more than she knows" I said as charizard flew really fast back to the base

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Toren thought he heard the flapping of wings and he turned to see a Charizard. It was turning around so he didn't get to see a glimpse of who was on it.

"I wonder who that belonged too...."

He thought as he turned and looked back at Vaporeon. Her eyes were wide with fear. She had never liked Charizards much, even though her attacks were super-effective against them. They were just so big and scary. Toren glanced back at Terra and listened to what she said.

"Okay, I'll stop that."

He laned backwards and closed his eyes once more.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    I got to the base with charizard.

"charizard you understand right, I love her so much it hurts" I said walking up into the room and sitting on the sofa.

{I understand} charizard said and smiled

"I love terra I always will" I said

"charizard lets go for a joy ride" I said and ran outside.

{hop on we're going high this time} charizard said and I hopped on.

He took off flying past the clouds and so far up I could see nearly all of hoenn. "wow charizard....you know what to do" I said and laughed.

Charizard dropped me off his back, I plummited torwards the earth going at break neck speeeds, and I was about 3 feet from the ground when charizard caught me and flew me back to the base.

"that was so funn" I said to charizard.

Last edited:

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "Oh...crap..." I said. "Misdreavus! Get ready!"
    {I am!} Misdreavus said.
    I readied my self to see what Houndoom was goin to do. 'This could get messy...' I thought.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    "Sparky tell Terra I turned back and that I love her" I said to sparky

{will do} Said sparky said and telepathically talked to terra

{We turned back Terra we think you are responsible enough to go anywhere on your own Jeremiah just loves you alot more than he is allowed to love you} Sparky telepathically said to terra

I sat down and looked out over the ocean from the top of our base. "I love you terra I really want you to be here" I said. "I love you more than you know" I said. I got up and walked in.

Last edited:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Oh, I see. Well at least he didn't have that Charizard attack me or anything."

He sighed and then opened his eyes, twisting his head to get a glimpse of Vaporeon. He eyes were wide with fear, and she looked a little cold.

"Are you cold? Do you want to get in your ball?"

Vaporeon nodded and shivered again. Toren shrug his head and unclipped her ball from his black belt. He then muttered "return" and Vaporeon disappeared into her ball. Toren closed his eyes again and laid back down.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Toren sat back up and looked around, hoping that they would be arriving soon. he loved flying through the air and all, but after awhile it began to become a little boring. Sure he loved the wind and everything blowing through his body and hair, but he didn't have a jacket on, and it was becoming rather cold. He wrapped his arms around his body and shivered a little, and then turned to look at Terra.

"Err, I'm not too good at "thank you's" and all that, especially considering I was part of a team based around treating others like trash, but I just wanted to say I really appreciate you helping me out back there and taking me with you. I can't think of anybody in the world who would trust a person who was an admin for Team Aqua. but you did, and I don't know how to express my gratitude. I-is there anything that you want, like something I could buy? I recieve a pretty good salary, once being a high-ranking official and all."

He turned away, sliding a bag off his back that was tied around him. He reached into it, but the shook his head and zipped it close. He had something in there that might be a good gift, but he decided that she would probably think he was trying to steal her away from Jeremiah or something, which was something he really didn't want to do, but...

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra smiled. "That's sweet Toren. Well you helped me when I needed it plus I'm that kind of a person 1% of the time."
    Star sped off ahead of them and was soon back where they had been before.
    "We're here Toren."
    Terra said looking down.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Houndoom readied himself as Vince quickly called out for a flamethrower attack. Houndoom reared back slightly and then moved her head forward and burst out a line of fire from her mouth.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Toren touched his feet to the ground and smiled happily. He bent down and rubbed his hands all over the soft, cushiony(sp?..) grass, felling how soft and smooth it was. Growing up, he had most lived in cities and had never really experienced how calm and peaceful nature was. Cities like Lilycove City were completely different then places like Fortree City and the surrounding area. Toren stood back up and walked over to the Terra's Rukario.

"Thank you for bringing me here. You helped me out a lot."

He smiled, and then turned around to go thank Star for helping in the battle, but she had run ahead where Toren couldn't see her. He mentally said thanks to her and then walked over in front of Terra.

"You all helped me out a lot. I wish there was some kind of way I could thank you. I was planning on walking over to Fortree City to heal my Pokemon and maybe grabbing something to eat. Is there anything there that maybe I could buy you for helping me?"…..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back