• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Team Obsidian*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra laughed. "You must not be from around here everyone here is used to my ears. They weren't at first but they are now. It's from living with pokemon in the wild since I was five. That's all." She said with a smile. {He hurt your head he is a menace.} Star said. "Give it a rest Star you are acting like you know who." {Sorry!} She panicked. "I'm Terra."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    ?Well, I did grow up around here. I guess I?ve just never seen a person with cat ears before.?

He started to laugh a bit, but then stopped suddenly and looked at her and listened. She said it was from growing up around Pokemon since she was little. He thought it sounded a little strange that somebody had grown up with a bunch of wild Pokemon, but if that was her story, who was he to question it?

?Growing up with Pokemon? It must have been hard. My name?s Toren, by the way.?

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "It wasn't hard getting better with jumping, being able to run faster, being able to be really stealthy. It was fun. I live in a house now though. Sometimes I jump through the trees and take care of wild pokemon still just not as much." She said with a smile. {That's where she met me and my sibling} Star bragged.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Ahh, it sounds like you had a rather...different lifestyle than others. I assume it must have been fun, growing around so many Pokemon and learning how they live and such."

At that point, Toren looked down Terra's Espeon. While they were talking, it seeme to just pipe in whenever it wanted, seemingly just in it's own little world. He then looked back up at Terra, diminishing the thoughts about the Espeon.

"So.."

He paused, wondering what to say. He was never really good at conversation, expecially around girls.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    {So?So what?} Star piped in. "Star stop." {Okay.} Terra sighed.

"Yeah my lifestyle was different and yeah it was fun growing up with the different pokemon." Star looked at Vaporeon. {You know this could be one of my siblings.} "Didn't I tell you to stop?" {Yes.} Terra shook her head.

"Ignore her. So what were you going to say?"

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    "terra" I said walking up to terra who was talking to someone..

"who is this man?" I said, and Rukario walked up behind me, {he looks suspicous doesnt he?} Rukario said, I was kinda worried about Terra since of what happened yesterday. "well who are you" I said to the man, expecting a answer. I looked down at his shoes, to see blue marks on them, like they were part of a uniform "so terra we need to get back to the tower before our bonsly's get worried" I said to terra

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Vaporeon began to pace around, shaking her head. She was listening to the Espeon before her, who seemed to be very….unique. It always butted into the conversation, not even caring what her trainer had told her to do.

{That Espeon…I don't know what to think about it. Strange, I've never been this dumfounded in my life before.

She shook her head and then looked up at Toren. He looked shy. It was very strange for him to act that way. Back at the base, he wouldn't give it a second thought to yell at any dumb grunts and their Pokemon. But now, he was at a loss for words.

"Ahh, nothing. I was just trying to think of something to say. I'm not exactly an expert in the field of conversation."

He laughed slightly, then looked down at Vaporeon, who looked to be in deep thought.

----

EDIT: God's golden child posted before I did, so I didn't notice he was there in my post. I wonder if I should change it.. ^.^..

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "Jeremiah this is Toren. Let's just say we bumped into each other whil walking." She said to Jeremiah who had just came up and started asking questions. {He does not look suspesious Rukario he is nice and he apolgized for accidentally running into her. More like walking into her but you get the point.} Star complained. "I think the Bonsly's will be worried. I just got here five minutes ago."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Toren looked sideways at somebody who just walked right up and started to talk to Terra, but then decided to ask who Toren was.

"Man? I'm only 15, but whatever you say."

He was about to answer, but Terra did the introducing for him.

"Yeah, what she said. My name's Toren, what's yours?"

He asked the boy. After saying that, he heard him mention something about a Bonsley, and a Rukario was standing beside him. Toren's eyes lit up when he saw Rukario.

"Wow. Those are some rare Pokemon."

He whispered to himself. Normally he would have tried to steal them, but this boy seemed to be friends with Terra so he would lay off the theft.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    "well I ought to get back you can stay if you want" I said to terra and walked torwards the home base,"wait a second! Toren? where do I know that name Team Aqua!" I said and ran back to home base. {what is wrong jeremiah?} Rukario said. "toren he is the team aqua admin The reason I remember is because I was like is mortal enemy" I said and walked in circles, {how do you know?} Said rukario who was watching me.{I mean, it could be another toren} Said Rukario."no this is the same toren" I said walking down the hall . " Bonsly!" I yelled out through out the base. {but how do you knw I mean there could be an explaination} said rukario, who was following me.

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra got a shocked look on her face.

"Team Aqua. You're from Team Aqua?"

Star hissed at the name.

{They are evil they attacked Terra last night her legs are still injured from those bites.}

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Yeah, I'm from Team Aqua, an Admin in fact, but we didn't tell those grunts to attack. A bunch of them joined together and decided to attack some people, without even asking anybody. I'm sorry if you got hurt, if I had known they were actually physically hurting people I would have come after them myself."

He looked down at her Espeon. It had been acting silly before, but now it seemed more protective of Terra. Toren glanced at Vaporeon, who was now glaring at Espeon, about to say something.

{It wasn't his fault! We're sorry about Terra's legs but don't blame him.}

"I'm sorry about your injury. Do your legs still hurt? I can take you to a Pokemon Center if you want."

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    " I better go help terra" I said and ran out into town. {I knew he was suspicous looking } Said rukario. {he is isnt he?} said moony, my Umbreon. I looked at toren."Well now the truth is said isnt it toren but still your foolish plans will never work out and you better remember that toren they will never work!" I yelled. "you could have stopped those grunts but you were too lazy werent you! just sitting there in the office watching them atttack poor Terra" I said."listen you owe her more than that, if one more attack happens on my base, and terra gets hurt, I personaly will take you down you hear me toren?" I said

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra ran infront of Toren.

"Jeremiah he says that he didn't plan that attack. That a buch of grunts band together and decided to attack. He said thay he didn't even know until last night after the attack, and that if he knew they were acutally phisically hurting people he would have come himself and stopped them. He even offered to take me to the pokemon center so they can help me." {It's true.} Terra's eyes were intense and serious and stayed on Jeremiah thw whole time.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    "fine" I said and walked torwards toren."your on a slim line toren, next time tell your grunts I'll be waiting with a shotgun" I said and walked to home base. "he may not have planned it, but for some reason I think he is planning another attack" I said as I walked into thebase with rukario and moony

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Tarin stared at Jeremiah with a slight digust. He wasn't very trusting of people at all, and had a very ominous air about him. He was even a murderer, for he had gotten reports of Aquas being shot by a gun, which he had mentioned.

"Your friend seems very...different, from the way you are. He seems to hate Team Aqua with a passion."

Tarin didn't want to mention that he could have busted Jeremiah for murder if he had wanted too. It would have not counted as self-defense because Toren was sure that the rebel grunts were not there trying to murder, but just have some battles.

"So, do you want me to take you? I wouldn't mind..."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra turned back to him with a frown on her face. "If you don't mind taking a "rebel" as Team Aqua calls us."

{Terra what are you doing he could kill you you or attack you thakns to you telling him that you are from Team Obsidian.}

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    " darn It I have a good right to gaurd myself with a shotgun after what happened" I yelled throughout the base, "he thinks he is all that," I said walking into the room. {Jeremiah Calm down} Moony said, "no I cant, I am disgusted of his lazyness" I said and sat down. {well Jeremiah dont make your hate obvious because that is purely useless} said rukario, "fine" I said with a angry face

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Y-you're one of those people from Team Obsidian? I-I don't know if I can."

He looked away and stared at Vaporeon. He knew that it was part of his mission to arrest and take in these "rebels", but Terra seemed like such a nice person. He would hate to have to do it

{Toren, you know you have too do it. You're a meber of Aqua, she's an Obsidian. Team Aqua would kick us out if they found out}

I know Vaporeon, but I just can't do it. She stood up to Jeremiah for me, and I can't do this to her.

After the little conversation with Vaporeon, he turned towards Terra, a frown also on his face.

"I'm probably going to be marked a traitor for this, but I'll take you. Just don't tell anyone, okay? I promise no Aquas will find out about this

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra smiled but then frowned and looked down at Star who told her their little coversation. "I don't want you to be kicked out because of me. Just forget it." Terra are you going to be okay? Star asked with her mind.
    I will one day in another year Star.She replied.After your terrible childood this happens.Star remarked.Canthings get any worse? Terra asked Star.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back