• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team OminousBlack [Recruiting]

What should the region name be?

• Sarya

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Odyr

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Frazi

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Rinxy

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
well if i remember you can remove the first poke but requires some asm tinkering
i am using the daycare script as it works and is all there if i figure it out i shall vm you:)

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
I can do title screens, but I need to be given what you want and the ips to your hack.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Sorry :(

Sorry i haven't been on it's just that schools getting annoying, my computer's charger died etc. but i have a whole set of new starters like for when you join the phoenix or something so here you go (I was goin to use it for one of my hacks so it says "Starter for Kerah" Kerah being the regions name.

pikakitten

Years
Here's some more of the starters and then i'll post these bird pokemon i made

Here's some info on the fakes

Fire Starter 1st evo
name pupurn

Fire Starter 2nd evo
name tailithe

Fire Starter 3rd evo
name roarcano

Water Starter 1st evo
name cot

Water Starter 2nd evo
name Snowhisker

Water Starter 3rd evo
name Felice

Grass Starter 1st evo
name Woodmunk

Grass Starter 2nd evo
name Stumph

Grass Starter 3rd evo
name Treil

Eraeon
dragon type eeveelution

Chainster

Captain Jäger of Ominous Blac
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
Ominous and i already made the starters pikakitten. thanks though maybe the can be used and other fakemon.:)

zachlim98

Half-way mark Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
Hey Guys!

Erm.. What happened to Ominous man? He's been like offline for heaven know's how long!!!

I'm still waiting to insert sprites? Ominous, any news? Can I finally start on anything?

Hey Guys!

Erm.. What happened to Ominous man? He's been like offline for heaven know's how long!!!

I'm still waiting to insert sprites? Ominous, any news? Can I finally start on anything?

Last edited:

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
Your current skills/Position you want:Mapper/Scripter
How much time can you dedicate:As Long As i can Usual Everyday
Proof of work:(This is just a test script so i can proof something thats not all that i know)
#org $Begin
Trainerbattle 0 0x23D $before $after
Message $beaten
Boxset 6
release
end

#org $before
$before 1 = Ryoga! \p Let's Have A Match.

#org $after
$after 1 = You're Good.....

#org $beaten
$beaten 1 = Keep it up!
(Ill post Some Picture of My Maps)

E-mail for contact:[email protected]

Chainster

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
Ominous and I wrote the story together. He has a lot of stuff but i have gym leader info and the info on Kidan the main villian human. I say work on Zaii Academy, and some of the sprites Ryomaechizen we need as much help as possible. So you can help. Any mappers can work of Zaii Academy and post screens and we will decide which to use. I guess until Ominous returns I will take some charge. I want Niven to help me. Is this ok?

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
Years
Ominous and I wrote the story together. He has a lot of stuff but i have gym leader info and the info on Kidan the main villian human. I say work on Zaii Academy, and some of the sprites Ryomaechizen we need as much help as possible. So you can help. Any mappers can work of Zaii Academy and post screens and we will decide which to use. I guess until Ominous returns I will take some charge. I want Niven to help me. Is this ok?

Sure I'll help. I think we should start tryna get people to use the team chat again. The chat is at:
Code:
http://xat.com/omeinouz

In case you guys were wondering about the story, this is what happens, continuing from the end of v2 of the story (check first post)(This was pre-approved by OminousMix):

You head north into a forest. While traveling through it, you here two people talking. You can't understand what they say, except the words Legendary, Kayrero, and Evil.You then try to get closer, the mention of the word legendary sparked your interest, but the people see you coming. They then attack you, and reveal themselves as members of the evil team Dusk! They attack, and you engage in a battle (which you're SUPPOSED to lose). They close in to finish you off, but someone appears to save you. It's Luke, a team Phoenix Admin! After saving you, he says that you'll need to get stronger in order to survive, and offers to let you join Team Phoenix.Afterwards, he gives you some pokeballs and takes you back to team phoenix's base. You then train with some new recruits in the training arena ((1-3 battles)Your Pokemon get healed after every battle).

What do you guys think?

This needs to be changed slightly (You can't make it to where you have to lose a battle without doing some ASM). Anyone got any ideas on what should happen instead (try to keep the same central idea)

Chainster

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
Your current skills/Position you want:mapper
How much time can you dedicate:
Spoiler:

Proof of work:pm
E-mail for contact:[email protected]
You are in. And Niven the story could be you don't have any pokemon yet or they attack you before you can get your pokemon out.

pikakitten

Years
It's probably none of my business to help but i've done a bunch of things using existing commands maybe this script will help

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
checkflag 0x100
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @oh_no! 0x6
setflag 0x100
trainerbattle 0x0 0x1 0x0 @before @after
release
end

#org @done
msgbox @attack 0x6
applymovement PHOENIX MEMBER @towards_you
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @aah 0x6
applymovement BAD TEAM MEMBERS @run_away
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @fin 0x6
warp TEAM PHEONIX BASE

#org @oh_no!
= [player]: Hey it's the evil Team Dusk!\p???: Hey a person!\nHe\she could report us to the police!\p???: Go Evil Pokemon!

Trainerbattle against Team Dusk Member with a Evil Pokemon Lv25!

So the flag should set before the battle making it so you die but then we could put a flying spot trapping you in front of the person so the script must start up again!

BTW any fakemon I should make?

Chainster

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
Sounds good when we are ready for that lets put it in.
Pikakitten, Can you look back at a normal Firered/Leafgreen rom and see how they made it continue after losing to rival battle?

Last edited:

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
Years
Actually there is an .ips. It's old has nothing done on in except some tiles have been inserted.
I'll attach it so you should use that.

Chainster

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
That ips is for mappers. we will have a new one after we choose which Zaii Academy to go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back