• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Pasta!

Team Name?

• Keep Team Pasta

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Pasta Throwing & Hacking Team

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Something Else With Pasta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Entirely Different (Post What)

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    Code:
    I think I can safetly speak for the team when I say, oh...hells...yes! If Pasta didn't already approve you, I would have taken the reigns and done it anyways. We needed a mapper, and now we've got two! Yay. Incase you don't know. I'm Arcelio. I take care of Beta-Testing, Story Concept Brainstorming (which is a fancy way of saying I sit @$$ and do nothing but think), and that's about it.

Thanks i really appreciate it haha.
    I never thought i would get such good
    compliments.

Well my fellow team mates, school is starting and
    i dont have a computer at my house. Right now im at my freinds.
    So tommorow im leaving home And i since i have school.
    I may only be able to come to my freinds on weekends
    also i might not be able to come on some weekends because in school i am in the navy
    program and i have community service sometimes or i have to march in parades.
    But when you see me on put me to work because i can get the job done!!
    Ill find a way!!
    And i hope this doesnt put me off the team.

Thanks again for compliments on my maps XD

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
    Code:
    I think I can safetly speak for the team when I say, oh...hells...yes! If Pasta didn't already approve you, I would have taken the reigns and done it anyways. We needed a mapper, and now we've got two! Yay. Incase you don't know. I'm Arcelio. I take care of Beta-Testing, Story Concept Brainstorming (which is a fancy way of saying I sit @$$ and do nothing but think), and that's about it.

Thanks i really appreciate it haha.
    I never thought i would get such good
    compliments.

Well my fellow team mates, school is starting and
    i dont have a computer at my house. Right now im at my freinds.
    So tommorow im leaving home And i since i have school.
    I may only be able to come to my freinds on weekends
    also i might not be able to come on some weekends because in school i am in the navy
    program and i have community service sometimes or i have to march in parades.
    But when you see me on put me to work because i can get the job done!!
    Ill find a way!!
    And i hope this doesnt put me off the team.

Thanks again for compliments on my maps XD

That's fine. We've all got busy lives, so don't worry about it. You won't get kicked from the team due to a heavy schedule. If you did, I'd have to get kicked too. Well, back to playing Dissidia Final Fantasy. BBL

monkeyman2092

Aipom Awesome!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    -_-' when did I say I was part of the team?

Sorry for my... random outbursts... I'm a very short-tempered person, and often things can agitate me easily. Hehe... Sorry bout that.

monkeyman2092

Aipom Awesome!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Okay, I can easily see by the posts three people (Arcelio, Gloosh, and soem other person) posted when I rated some one's map tha no one likes me. So if you hate me, I return the hate. Good bye and good riddance.

monkeyman2092

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
    Okay, I can easily see by the posts three people (Arcelio, Gloosh, and soem other person) posted when I rated some one's map tha no one likes me. So if you hate me, I return the hate. Good bye and good riddance.

monkeyman2092

Nobody was hating on you. We were disliking the fact that you were talking to everybody as if you were part of the team, thereby confusing future sign-ups. That was what had me confused. But fine, you wanna play the troll game? Fine. But I'm gonna tell you something. I'm a much better player of that game. Don't sign checks your ass can't cash.

Shadow-Lugia

Musn't..... Get......GRROOO!!!
    Years
    SUPER IMPORTANT EDIT 3: Er... Guys...The main thread died... (moment of silence)

I may be adding Fakemon to this hack, what do you people think?
    Sweet! Also, I just got an idea, well thinking to crobat's shiny form, how often would yoou see a pink bat in the city? So, I reckon we could replace shiny pokemon with something like, say, metal pokemon, with Dialga-esque metal strips, to reflect the city side of things

EDIT: Provided Beta testers would be willing to throw on a shiny code to check of course

(P.S. I just got a new laptop! :D)

EDIT 2: Wow, My laptop is small, I can only see like, 2 3rds of the CSS
    Not a bad thing just in shock about my laptop's size

Last edited:

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
    SUPER IMPORTANT EDIT 3: Er... Guys...The main thread died... (moment of silence)

Sweet! Also, I just got an idea, well thinking to crobat's shiny form, how often would yoou see a pink bat in the city? So, I reckon we could replace shiny pokemon with something like, say, metal pokemon, with Dialga-esque metal strips, to reflect the city side of things

EDIT: Provided Beta testers would be willing to throw on a shiny code to check of course

Damn, your laptop is small! Mine's sees it perfectly. On topic though, yeah I already knew bout the Fakemon, though the Shiny Pokemon thing is sounding pretty good. I already sent TPT a good amount of pictures of Fakemon and combinations of Pokemon (for example: Registeel and Metagross, or Azelf and Rayquaza). Well, since it's past 3:00 AM where I live, I'm going to pass out now. Later.

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
    Years

The main thread died? What?

Btw, if you can't see the whole CSS, make your screen resolution higher.

If you're on Vista: Right-click anywhere on your desktop and choose "Personalize". Go to display settings and pull the resolution bar all the way to the right (highest resolution). You don't have to pull it all the way, you can check and see which one fits the best.

It's basically the same on the XP (Dell is the only company that sells them nowadays), except instead of "Personalize", it's "Properties".

Okay, back on topic.

The shiny idea sounds great.
    Wait, which Pokémon was Dialga? Googling, googling... Oh! It's that thing from Diamond! Yeah, sounds great! But I don't know how to change the actual sprite for a shiny Pokémon, since normally they'd just use another palette for the same sprite (correct me if I'm wrong).

Man, I'm really struggling with the Tile-Inserting. I hope Fan King's got some time to do it soon, since we can't start mapping without them! *sad face*

Shadow-Lugia

Years
    By "thread died" I meant I could swear the last post in the city realms thread was this time last month.
    as for the shiny thing: hmm really, I'll check, I have a bunch of hacking tools that I never use, I'll see if one has the answer.
    EDIT: I checked unLZ and apparently the shiny pallette is applied to the backsprites, which is no help at all, unless we give the backsprites a silver pallette and just make them metal instead of armoured, which regarding skarmory isn't too bad coz it's called armoured and is simply metal.

Last edited:

ThePastaThrower

Years
    Hey guys, just to keep you informed, the tile-inserting is succeeding!!!

Team Pasta!

Houses sprited by Kyledove, the rest by me.

I think we're making some progress here. I've also done a Mart & PC, but that'll remain hidden for now.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
    Hey guys, just to keep you informed, the tile-inserting is succeeding!!!

Team Pasta!

Houses sprited by Kyledove, the rest by me.

I think we're making some progress here. I've also done a Mart & PC, but that'll remain hidden for now.

Yay! We can finally see progress! I'm liking the whole "town in the water" thing. It sure is quiet in this topic though...

Shadow-Lugia

Years
    Sweet! Those.... things..... (that stop everything kablooshing in the water....) look so 3D it looks like a mapshot of a platinum hack! (In case of confusion, thats a good thing) In fact the only thing wrong I see is when the two bridge types meet the contrast between them is kinda awkward one is 3D one look kinda birds-eye.

EDIT: wtf? i accidentally typed "
    O cans" instead of I

Last edited:

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    Nice tiles, and sorry but i have rotc and been busy with homework and alot of stuff if you guys want a map tell me and i will try to also sorry for the wait hope im still in

ThePastaThrower

Years
    I've soon got a lot of new stuff to show you guys. Including a new OW for the hero, new PC & Mart, some new buildings etc. etc.

And, Waynes world, you're still in, don't you worry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back