• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM PLAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    i quit because i do not have enough time on the comp and dont want to cause any further problems

until further notice:)

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    i quit because i do not have enough time on the comp and dont want to cause any further problems

until further notice:)

Ok but u will have to apply over again if u wanna come back and i won't hire alot of ppl

Ok, I'm firing about another bunch of ppl, for reasons that are self explanitory.

Hot n cold

Reason: you've got your own hack, you haven't finished the route i requested, and i believe that it's best for both me and ur hack.

Harris

Reason: Umm, you haven't made me that evo yet :/

thats all ATM :/

Guess what If you've made through the cuts then your on the team k, inother words no one else will get fired.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2018
    Hai again :).
    After reading that people where fired (thankfully I wasn't fired *phew* hehe), and also noticing many people being fired, I was just wondering if there was anything I could do, as I have had nothing really much to prove what I can do. I'd love to take the position as Mapper, since that guy was fired, if I can.

Kind regards,
    Jackson.

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Hai again :).
    After reading that people where fired (thankfully I wasn't fired *phew* hehe), and also noticing many people being fired, I was just wondering if there was anything I could do, as I have had nothing really much to prove what I can do. I'd love to take the position as Mapper, since that guy was fired, if I can.

Kind regards,
    Jackson.

Hmmm, but your gonna have to apply for the position :D

*hint*fillout the form*hint*
    Yay!
    I avoided being fired!

T_T, chrunch your still new to the team...I wouldn't fire you unless you were being rude :P

Ok and just an announcement, makeshift your 1 week off is over, and so was urs baron :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2018
    Application for: Mapper for Team Plague.
    Username: JayTee.
    Nickname/Name: Jackson.
    Experiences in Mapping: Not all thaaaat long, but I've been mapping a few places for my Pokemon ROM. I also know how to make it work, etc.
    Proof that I can Map:
    Here's a picture of my Home Town for my Pokemon ROM. I hope this is enough, as of I cannot upload pictures onto Photobucket (reason for this is unknown).
    PLEASE NOTE: The Rocks placed in the map where there for no reason, and I removed them before.
    Pictures:
    Advanced Map Picture:
    TEAM PLAGUE

In-game Picture (For proof it works, I guess?)
    TEAM PLAGUE

Thanks for reading,
    Jackson.

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    sorry jackson, but u've been rejected for mapping. Your map is like a pattern, and I see too many tile errors :(

Try again after some more practise?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2018
    Yeah, okay, sounds good.
    Can I just ask what you mean by "Error tiles"?

Also, I like the way it is patterned, but that's my opinion.

Thanks,
    Jackson.

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    hey makeshift nice to see you back :D

For now I need you to insert some intro charachters, but not atm. :)

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    sorry jackson, but u've been rejected for mapping. Your map is like a pattern, and I see too many tile errors

work on your mapping dude it's actually pretty good but the error tiles he means

the lab's door
    the side of the house is a roof
    the stairs on the rock is supposed to be one
    piece of fence missing

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    sorry jackson, but u've been rejected for mapping. Your map is like a pattern, and I see too many tile errors

work on your mapping dude it's actually pretty good but the error tiles he means

the lab's door
    the side of the house is a roof
    the stairs on the rock is supposed to be one
    piece of fence missing

yea basically what he said, and makeshift, can you make me send me the girl sprite and OWs now?

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    i thought someone else was doing the girl sprites i started them then u said another spriters doing them and do you mean as ips or
    TEAM PLAGUE

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    actually here is the IPS, NO ONE DOWNLOAD EXCEPT MAKESHIFT!!!

just insert her and her intro charachter, as for the boy insert this

TEAM PLAGUE

Again, no one except makeshift download, unless you really wanna feel stupid...

Edit: Just a staff vote thing, you guys wanna have a co-owner for this team?
    Co-owner's rights regarding team: The co-owner has the ability to accept and reject ppl. He/she also has the ability to fire people, after my confirmation. Further then Co-owner has a small say in what this team does :)

Hokorashiimesuinu

sinnoh master
    Years
  • actually here is the IPS, NO ONE DOWNLOAD EXCEPT MAKESHIFT!!!

just insert her and her intro charachter, as for the boy insert this

TEAM PLAGUE

Again, no one except makeshift download, unless you really wanna feel stupid...

Edit: Just a staff vote thing, you guys wanna have a co-owner for this team?
    Co-owner's rights regarding team: The co-owner has the ability to accept and reject ppl. He/she also has the ability to fire people, after my confirmation. Further then Co-owner has a small say in what this team does :)

co-owner is a yes from me.....mainly because i want that position

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    alright, thats one person, but no one ellse said anything & makeshift r u done?

and may i ask y there is 2 downloads? whhen i requested only 4 one to download?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2010
    Hey, need a Mapper? I'm really good with maps... I just joined pokecommnity, but I'm also a member of emuparadise, x-cult, and a few more... So if you're wanting a mapper, I'm your man.... or woman:P

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Hey, need a Mapper? I'm really good with maps... I just joined pokecommnity, but I'm also a member of emuparadise, x-cult, and a few more... So if you're wanting a mapper, I'm your man.... or woman:P

First off we have an application. Secondly no, as much as I appreciate your offer, I don't need a mapper.

@makeshift: um, finished yet?

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    wow, were a team of five ppl, used to be 11. Atleast now were more organised.

PS. done makeshift? I don't feel good leaving the incomplete beta here :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back