• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma Discussion Thread

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    So, what do you think will be Team Plasma's role in B2/W2? Do you think they will even play a part at all? Also, if you do think they will, what of N?

Discuss.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    This is what I am guessing. I am going to say Ghestis or whatever his name was will return and force Kyurem to freeze half of Unova. My guess depending on which game you get. You will have to capture Reshiram or Zekrom again. And N will return to help you fight after he finaly sees why pokemon and humans are suppose to be together and stop the people who use pokemon for evil.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    I believe Ghetsis will return, possbily with a new team. I doubt Team Plasma will come back, but N might come back, after realizing the meaning of connectivitty between Pokemon and humans and will help in stoping him.

....Son v. Father conflict perhaps?

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I'm thinking (and hoping) that they will reassemble and bring some real pain! Maybe build a team that can actually hinder trainers a bit.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I can see the new Professor reassembling Plasma. He just screams bad guy now.

Basically, lol. :x He doesn't look like the kind of guy that'll stop Plasma. Either that, or Plasma won't exist at all. I wouldn't mind a new villainous team after 2 years tbh.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Basically, lol. :x He doesn't look like the kind of guy that'll stop Plasma. Either that, or Plasma won't exist at all. I wouldn't mind a new villainous team after 2 years tbh.
    Maybe they will do something like they did with Orre, and make a new evil team that rose or developed from Plasma's ideas.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I can't see Plasma coming back in any capacity like they did last game, because the whole point of them was the twist at the end. The twist is done so they can't reassemble pretty much.

What if N returned and reassembled Team Plasma on the side of good? Without Ghetsis leading them to be hypocrites and bad people to take over the world, their ideals would be really useful and N would be perfect to lead them.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well tbh it could be like half of Plasma, the side that might've stuck around? I know some guys felt really bad after N's castle in regards to befriending Pokemon, so if a few of them got together!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Maybe an epic Plasma v. Plasma battle! Half led by N and half led by Ghetsis, N trying to get revenge/closure on his entire life being a sham pretty much and Ghetsis trying to regain control over the team and start over.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

Actually after two years, Ghetsis and N could made plans of their own and would reassemble the Team Plasma members. To go along with Toujours' idea, certain members would follow Ghetsis and the other half would go to N.
    Maybe an epic Plasma v. Plasma battle! Half led by N and half led by Ghetsis, N trying to get revenge/closure on his entire life being a sham pretty much and Ghetsis trying to regain control over the team and start over.
    This would be amazing. I could actually see this happening, and I hope GameFreak decides to do something like it.

N and Ghetsis rivalry. Sweet smell of revenge and control. Plus, something has to relate to the legendary mascots. Perhaps Black Kyurem and White Kyurem's history includes bad rivalry between the two; it would make sense to go back to my older idea - Ghetsis would take over one of the mascots and N given the other, and there would be this huge fight.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Actually after two years, Ghetsis and N could made plans of their own and would reassemble the Team Plasma members. To go along with Toujours' idea, certain members would follow Ghetsis and the other half would go to N.

Well there's also the scientist, who could form his own group too, so you could have like, N's Angels, Ghetsis' Plasma and Scientists' (forgot his name) Labrats! Or something like that, have three opposing groups in Unova, with Plasma being the initial force you see, or the "later" one, that captures Kyurem or something.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    What about Ghetsis having both Kyurems and then N and the trainer useing Reshiarm and Zekrom to take him down? Or my Ghetsis and the new scientist team up. And then N and the trainer teaming up to stop them.

Years
    I think you will have to search for Ghetsis (who went into hiding) and along the way you fight The Shadow Triads who give you clues to where he is hatching his new evil schemes, and something about that new scientist makes me think of Team Galactic's Charon, so maybe he could be the first of Ghetsis' new Sages?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm not a fan of the idea of the evil team having both of the legendaries. I like catching one to use ingame, it just seems...right to me and I wouldn't like if you had to fight both of them lol.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I have a feeling that Team Plasma might be temporarily absent, at least for the first half of the game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well it'd make sense, since I don't feel like Ghetsis (or another leader?) will be preaching his message immediately to western Unova. :x Perhaps like he could have a new cover-up story early on but I sorta doubt it.

Back