• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Please god. Let these plasma grunts have pokemon from all types and not just poison/dark/etc.
    (like zubat, koffing, poochyena, croagunk, uglycat)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

This is what I was thinking, it makes complete sense when you think about it, also with the munna rumour of being referenced, maybe they referenced the plot of black and white in diamond pearl and platinum, also, one of the books says something about a sword. Knights=People in armour with SWORDS.
    Maybe that's happens but the sword thing was a reference to the legend of the Basilisk which Giratina is based on :)

Years
    all i hope from plasma as they each have diffrent pokemon have some individuality :l no more fugly's or zubats
    Well those two aren't in our new regional dex so no Purugly or Zubats :P. Though you are right on the individuality of the the evil teams pokemon...we have tons of new pokemon so the grunts better use 1/10 of them at least :)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Instead of Zubat's and Rattata's, expect Koromori's and Minezumi's :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ew what. ;___;

I hope this isn't the case. Let this be the first evil team that actually uses Pokemon that are useful. Of course, this could just be wishful thinking anyway.

Oh Derk, don't set your hopes too high. I bet they'll use a Minezumi, just because it... reminds me of Zigzagoon, etc. XD; Actually, besides Minezumi have we even established our other annoying Pokemon yet? D:

Years

Oh Derk, don't set your hopes too high. I bet they'll use a Minezumi, just because it... reminds me of Zigzagoon, etc. XD; Actually, besides Minezumi have we even established our other annoying Pokemon yet? D:
    You mean the bird one? Well Team Magma and Aqua didn't use Zigzagoon, and team Rocket didn't use Sentret...but I agree with you they probably will use Minezumi, I hope they have better AI and good moves at least :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...well yeah the Poochyena type role that we haven't established yet so it's Minezumi. XD;

Actually, I see team plasma--wait. WAIT. Shimama? D: Actually yeah Shimama might be what they could use.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    i think theyll just have a koromori or minezumi and some other pokemon like team galactics leaders. one had a purugly, other had a skuntsnk, and the last had toxicroak. so they might have another pokemon that is kinda rare. i think like gigaiasu (spelled right?) or musharna, also rankurusu and Gochiruzer. i also think the leaders or some members might have Doryuuzu and Ononokusu.

Last edited:

Years
    ...well yeah the Poochyena type role that we haven't established yet so it's Minezumi. XD;

Actually, I see team plasma--wait. WAIT. Shimama? D: Actually yeah Shimama might be what they could use.
    What makes you think Shimama?
    I think they will use Gigaiasu in their teams :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Shimama actually appeared really early on, so that's why I'm thinking that. Didn't it appear in the same route as Minezumi's...evo? I dunno. XD;

Traditionally, it could be Shimama. D:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    You know what I was saying about Chi a while back? Guess what. Rho looks like an uppercase "P". Like on Plasma's little coat-of-arms.
    My head asplode.

Years
    From what I read Team Plasma steals Pokémon to free them like the ALF does in real life. However they are hypocrites for using Pokémon to achieve their goals.

nSpire

#1 Liz Thompson fanboy <3
    Years
    Dragons are the main legendaries.

Didn't knights like these fight dragons?

LIKE THOSE DUDES IN BEN 10 TRYING TO GET RID OF THAT ALIEN DRAGON.

These dudes will totally try to slay Zekrom + Reshiram.

Years
    Dragons are the main legendaries.

Didn't knights like these fight dragons?

LIKE THOSE DUDES IN BEN 10 TRYING TO GET RID OF THAT ALIEN DRAGON.

These dudes will totally try to slay Zekrom + Reshiram.
    Yeah they did slay dragons, so they want to get rid of Reshiram and Zekrom to further their plans is what I'm thinking now...or manipulate and capture them in chains...though it was the last gen that had a chain, Ironically they were also dragons :P

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years

Yeah they did slay dragons, so they want to get rid of Reshiram and Zekrom to further their plans is what I'm thinking now...or manipulate and capture them in chains...though it was the last gen that had a chain, Ironically they were also dragons :P
    i think they will try to capture the dragons then "free" them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back