• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • I for one like their uniforms. Like I said earlier, my only problem is that the males don't look very male-y. I wonder what type of Pokemon they'll use? Since Plasma is Lightning and Fire I guess they'll use those types, most likely the Zebra.

And stop being hung up on Team Rocket already >!<

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Thats just your opinion. It doesnt ... 1 Man doesnt mean anything

It totally you

Sure. I think we shouldn't be judging them till we learn their grand scheme though.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to get across in my first post. All we can judge at the moment is their appearance. They might make up for their appearance (in my opinion) with a great storyline. We'll have to see how things go.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I for one like their uniforms. Like I said earlier, my only problem is that the males don't look very male-y. I wonder what type of Pokemon they'll use? Since Plasma is Lightning and Fire I guess they'll use those types, most likely the Zebra.

And stop being hung up on Team Rocket already >!<

Makes sense since the Legendaries are part Fire and Lightning. They'll probably use the new bat though.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • Plasma...interesting name.
    For those who don't know, the plasma is what you get when you heat atoms to really high degree. (Temperature higher than volcano's magma)
    I think that they are bunch of scientist who will try to make plasma and to do that, they'll need extremely powerful source of energy (reshirom and zerkrom) to do it.

Also, their costumes are aweful -_-

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    What do you mean by urking?

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • I get... I was urked when I saw Team Magma's uniform because it looked like Team Rockets Uniform with a short hoodie, and Team Aqua's looked like something you would see someone wearing at the beach...casually.
    They just don't strike me as "THESE ARE UNIFORMS".

Galactic did alright. They had a good thing going, but their hair styles were a major turn off.

Plasma's uniforms look great for villainous teams. The way I see it, they are "Brave knights who fight for their king". (( Seeing how the crown detail has be thrown in. )) So for Game Freak to choose an actual knights design wows me a bit.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Oh. Nah ... They were weird, but if everyone's wearing them their uniform, so they're uniforms. Im pretty sure thats were they come from. Though Aqua and Magma's uniforms are ... odd

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well, because i can't stand aqua, galaxy, and rocket, PLASMA comes in second by default
    i honestly don't mind them though..... maybe its the hoods haha

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Its the hoods ... Though, it does make them look more knightly

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    He isnt ... And people are speculating about N. Nothings official yet

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Their outfits kind of remind me of Knights Templar. I hope they change the name of Team Plasma because that doesn't seem like a good name for a criminal organization.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • To me, they look like a bunch of freaks in Dutch outfits, they will never compare to Team Galactic, I bet their leader won't even give us nightmares like Cyrus did, I mena really, Cyrus was just..... sick, he wanted to destroy the universe and recreate it, apparently without emotions, seriously, his last words in Platinum

"Someday you will wake up in my world, a world without spirit...." The mere thought of it is just horrifying....

Considering their knight theme, we will probably be going for admins like Pawn, Bishop, Rook, Queen, and the leader King

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    To me, they look like a bunch of freaks in Dutch outfits, they will never compare to Team Galactic, I bet their leader won't even give us nightmares like Cyrus did, I mena really, Cyrus was just..... sick, he wanted to destroy the universe and recreate it, apparently without emotions, seriously, his last words in Platinum

"Someday you will wake up in my world, a world without spirit...." The mere thought of it is just horrifying....

Considering their knight theme, we will probably be going for admins like Pawn, Bishop, Rook, Queen, and the leader King

Cyrus wasnt scary, he was a genius ... His idea was great. I actually kind of hated that you stopped him

Years
  • I think it's called team plasma because Fire/Electric are plasma types or something.
    The 3rd legendary is probably a solid type. IT could be eiether Dragon/Ice, Dragon/Rock, or Dragon/Steel. I'm putting my hopes in Dragon/Ice.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Their uniforms suck hopefully they make up for it with an awesome plot
    please PLEASE no midevil crap in Pokemon I hate midevil stuff

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • To me, they look like a bunch of freaks in Dutch outfits, they will never compare to Team Galactic, I bet their leader won't even give us nightmares like Cyrus did, I mena really, Cyrus was just..... sick, he wanted to destroy the universe and recreate it, apparently without emotions, seriously, his last words in Platinum

Thing about Cyrus that irked me was how overly cliche his evil plan was and how it seemed completely out of place in a Pokemon game. You have this classic insane Neizche wannabe villain who intends to destroy the universe and recreate his own, and you thwart him by...engaging him and his underlings in an honorable pokemon battle...yeah >_>

I can't speak for the story changes made in Platinum as I hate Sinnoh so much that even playing Pearl killed a lot of my interest in the series, so whatever...

Pokemon villainous organizations are better if they're like Team Rocket, no long-term goal other than making money and the player character's presence is clearly more of an annoyance to them than a definite halting of their operations.

If you must go the darker route, the villainous team leader needs to be someone that doesn't care that he lost to the player character. He'll commence with his world-destroying plans anyways regardless of what you do short of killing him or something. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back