• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    First of all, I've seen lots of people saying that Fire is plasma. Fire is no plasma. Fire is not hot enough nor has the enough requirements to be a plasma. So, fire has nothing to do with plasma. But lightning does. Lightning is a plasma.
    Yeah, I've seen LOTS of people hating Cyrus' goals; but IMO they're not bad. Netherless...

The antique-ish theme going with their uniforms and the futuristic look from Isshu look promising. Maybe some storyline pertaining Victini (he cames from the past, hence 000) could be played here. Not forgetting Reshi and Zek, obviously.
    Well The flares from the sun are Plasma ;)

Train rides by

current challenge:bug monotype
    Years
    Um, that is not a girl (assuming the scouter IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND! guy and sleepy eyes are the same or even related). The eyes look like Black's and Cheren's (both male characters) anyway.
    that<--- thats the one im talking about but to me it looks like a girl
    anyways if the king,queen,bishop,rook,knight,pwan thing is real then
    girl<--- this guy is probably bishop (not the highest[king] but he could be the person who makes N go crazy if that "guy" is N)

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... If hes wearing a crown, he's definitely the leader. Because Kings, and not Bishops, wear crowns. And now you'll pass AP History. For Idiots anyway

Years
    that<--- thats the one im talking about but to me it looks like a girl
    anyways if the king,queen,bishop,rook,knight,pwan thing is real then
    girl<--- this guy is probably bishop (not the highest[king] but he could be the person who makes N go crazy if that "guy" is N)
    I think the Bishop is more of the guy with the Black and White hands with the crown...as Bishops were known to crown the king and queen in Medieval times :)

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Looks? Pokedex rip off? Who knows.

Years
    Well they look like they in a costume contest...but so did Galactic...
    I like them anyways, I liked all the evil teams clothing except for Rocket...too plain...

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Holy ****. They have got to be the gayest costumes I've ever seen for an evil team.

Haha....but i don't think the mods approve of "gay".

they look nothing like they represent "plasma". i thought their costume was cool until i realized they were based off mideval nights...are you freakin kidding? and isshu was supposed to be futuristic, but the guy who said that they want to return things to old times sounded interesting

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Meh. They could be futuristic knights. Like Steampunk but, obviously, not. Like the Forever Knights in Ben 10

Steampunks, Forever Knights, count me in bro! Though Knight Man from Megaman 6 could also count

Um, that is not a girl (assuming the scouter IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND! guy and sleepy eyes are the same or even related). The eyes look like Black's and Cheren's (both male characters) anyway.

I think the first one is N, that or some generic "mystic girl" that has something to do with the plot, And on the other, probably the Plasma Leader, but I think that's a bionic eye, you know, like the ones villians usually have.....

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011

Yeah...they should have named it team Chess or something like that...

Or something like Team Checkmate? (I admit I took that from DC Comics)

The more I think about what we know at this point, the more I like my theory on the father/brother (twin). And for some reason I can't get an idea out of my head where you turn out to be destined to wear the crown or something. I don't know, but it could be possible...

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I hope not. Admitting the Medieval influence in their name would suck.

Plasma may not fit, but it's yet to be translated right? For all we know, it's Team Renaissance. I actually like the sound of that ...

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Does anyone else love the name?

Apparently some forms of terrestrial plasma are most flames, and lightning. It fits the Fire-type of Reshiram and the Electric-type of Zekrom. I like the thought put in that.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I love it, but I made it up. Does that count?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back