• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    People with green hair MUST be evil!! (Na, im joking)

I agree with you on the midieval thing though! The knights, the crown... oh, and those buildings that came up at the start of the trailer looked somewhat like a castle to me..

The green hair thing was relevant because the guy with the scouter had green hair, the person being crowned had green hair and the person placing a crown on the green haired person had green hair.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    People with green hair MUST be evil!! (Na, im joking)

You reminded me of my best friend when I read that! XD
    Anyways, I hope they use a mixture of Fire and Electric type Pokmeon... I'd love to see one with a Denchura.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years

You reminded me of my best friend when I read that! XD
    Anyways, I hope they use a mixture of Fire and Electric type Pokmeon... I'd love to see one with a Denchura.

That will probably happen. It would contribute to the Plasma theme.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    No complains from me as usual, cool enough design ^^
    But they don't look a tad evil though.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I greatly dislike their uniforms. the girls look like freaking maids. The name though, is the best yet. Galactic was too long, Aqua and Magma were ... Boring Latin, and Rocket was OK.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I just hope Team Rocket's crazy guy has jumped ship and gone back to his home country (being Isshu) and joined Plasma.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Another big mistake in my opinion. They look like nuns. I presume the taller of the two is male, though they haven't made it too obvious. Those hoods look ridiculous and Plasma is really boring name. I usually try to find something positive to say, but I've got nothing. Let's just hope their story can beat their costumes.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Well we've known for a while that they would be called Team Plasma but I don't think any of us knew they were going to be wearing such.... Unique... Outfits. Gone are my days of bashing the 5th Gen but when stuff like this comes up it makes it so difficult for me to contain myself. Come on Game Freak!!!
    They wouldn't be as bad if they didn't have the hoods. I'm not going to complain though, it's different to say the least. That's what they were aiming for and they've achieved that.
    No-one said different was good though haha.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Another big mistake in my opinion. They look like nuns. I presume the taller of the two is male, though they haven't made it too obvious. Those hoods look ridiculous and Plasma is really boring name. I usually try to find something positive to say, but I've got nothing. Let's just hope their story can beat their costumes.

Thats just your opinion. It doesnt ... 1 Man doesnt mean anything

Is it me or I do think the girl is kinda sexy? O_o

It totally you

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Thats just your opinion. It doesnt ... 1 Man doesnt mean anything

Yes, that's why I said that. This thread is to give your opinion. I'm not forcing it on anyone. I'm just stating how I feel about them. You're entitled to think whatever you want. And I disagree. Maybe my opinion doesn't matter to you, but you can't speak for everyone.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yes, that's why I said that. This thread is to give your opinion. I'm not forcing it on anyone. I'm just stating how I feel about them. You're entitled to think whatever you want. And I disagree. Maybe my opinion doesn't matter to you, but you can't speak for everyone.

Sure. I think we shouldn't be judging them till we learn their grand scheme though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back