• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma's Scheme?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    This topic is basically going by the same discussion in another one of our threads here, so I'm going to go ahead and merge the two together.

Continue on the discussion in our Team Plasma's Scheme thread, but in the future use our search function to look for threads that may pertain to the same topic you might want to create.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    What they're planning isn't all that bad. We can admit that many trainers are so cruel to their pokemons that they even leave them behind when it failed them. Both the Team Plasma and N have pure intentions regarding pokemons, however, the real reason behind it which Ghetsis was the mastermind, that is the thing that made them bad.

IMHO, Ghetsis and the other six sages were the really bad guys here. Not the goons and N.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Bah, who cares.
    They are just a bunch of weird people
    who ask people to free their PKMN, and yet,
    they use to PKMN to fight as well.

They're just some stupid people blocking my way.
    And anyone who blocks my way should be... terminated.

Dusk White

Terra's Protege
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    I think team plasma plan is a bad thing. I think it's bad because trainers take good care of their pokemon if they caught them.

Team plasma sucks as villians cause all their doing is "freeing"/stealing pokemon from trainers (copying Team Rocket in a way) while Team Aqua and Magma were way better because everyone would suffer either way if they succeeded.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well N believes they have good intentions, but Ghetsis is just taking him for a ride the whole time.

That pretty much sums everything up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2013
    Team Plasma's goal is the weirdest of all villainous team. But Ghetsis's first goal was to conquer the world... Hmmmh...

But their logo looks much like ChristusMonogram...

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I think that N knew his actions were extreme, as referenced by Anthea.

N was driven by the hurt Pokemon he grew up with, and even when he realized that his "ideals" might not be the right thing, he continued to do so, perhaps as to not disappoint Ghetsis (his father).
    So Ghetsis really did distort his entire life.

YAY CHILD ABUSE

Back