• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revenge[recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    But, even tho ruby is easier to hack. I would always go with graphics no matter wat.
    i agree & thats what im hoping 2 do. but sometimes graphics r'nt everything take blue/red/yellow & (dont no if u played it but) original ff7 (for nes) & some others. all were great even though graphics weren't at the time. but this hack will have good graphics, story & characters lol.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    BTW Reck does not like it if you map bad in the resource section. He doesn't like it when people relies on the tiles. Just telling you that as a tip. Gonna give IPS soon.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    whenever i have ever changed the titlescreen the thing that happened to me has never happened before. the pokemon sign turned blue and the revenge sign was a bit fuzzy but a good color i didnt want it to be. i thing you are gonna have to get someone good at this

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    whenever i have ever changed the titlescreen the thing that happened to me has never happened before. the pokemon sign turned blue and the revenge sign was a bit fuzzy but a good color i didnt want it to be. i thing you are gonna have to get someone good at this
    well i can try 2 ask the person who is doing the titlescreen 4 the other team im helping out.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Just to throw it out. I can map the first route for ya.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    well it was going 2 be a path that lead out of MT. Littleroot (no longer MT. Pallet since rom is ruby) & in2 a snowy town, so from Mt. Littleroot - half way though the route it would look similar 2 mt. littleroot & the other half would be snowy (& it would be snowing). & i was also thinking of making it a Medium instead of a small route.
    @ bty i pmed the person 4 the titlescreen & made a request & niknaks's region maps 4 the world map.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    well it was going 2 be a path that lead out of MT. Littleroot (no longer MT. Pallet since rom is ruby) & in2 a snowy town, so from Mt. Littleroot - half way though the route it would look similar 2 mt. littleroot & the other half would be snowy (& it would be snowing). & i was also thinking of making it a Medium instead of a small route.
    @ bty i pmed the person 4 the titlescreen & made a request & niknaks's region maps 4 the world map.
    Well we have no snowy tileset so your gonna have to insert or pallete edit it.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    yeah i thought i was gona have 2 do that. i found a site that had alot of tile sets from other games & i was thinking of inserting them if i can re find the site.

edit: i found the site. i hope i can use a snowy tile-set from spriters-resource.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    i wanted 2 work on this be4 but i needed 2 do alot of job applications @ i need 2 go 2 a festival now. so hopefully when i get back i can do some things. im thinking of using a text (on my pc @ my dads but problem is is so slow :( & is a pain 2 use) & work on the begining. but of cause if i get back late there is no way 4 me 2 do it.

EDIT:
    iv changed most of the intro, a bit when u get your pkmn, the home town is now MT. ROOT (dont know what 2 make MOM say so just changed home town). il post pics & will send it 2 the betas 2mor

EDIT2:
    pmed all beta testers the beta 00.1 & did intro up 2 route 101
    Spoiler:

errors so far:
    only a bit in intro & a few word mistakes:
    Spoiler:

remember i did this late last night so was tired & it may have some more small errors.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    ^^^^i pmed u what u can do.
    did any1 find any other errors in the scripts besides the 1s i posted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back