• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revenge[recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    i was going 2 have the route cont. so itll lead out of the mt. in2 a snowy city. so which ever that could help with that.
    So I'll go off with the bottom. It would be best if you got yourself a world map at NikNaks Region making station.

Cobalt'Scizor

Wannabe Spriter/ROM Hacker
    Years
    Ok, how are these?
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    Team Revenge[recruiting]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    do you want me to make a Aura coming off those spites like i did with blaziken?
    no thats fine u can do some others thou. how about mewtwo, dragonnite, & zangoose. & im still waiting 4 u 2 give the dark garitina ow sprite a green backround. & ca u upload it 2 tinypic & pm me it so i can resize it. when u post it as an attachment it gives it a black backround & its impossible 2 resize with it so can u pm me it.

I'll go recolor some tough Pokemon :D

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    how old do you want the boss to be? like a young adult, or a adult well so?

can u at least give me the color needed? or have another teammate give it to me?

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Almost finish with the map. I had to redo it because when I inserted it. The map went nuts. It's place in the number 3 in the header.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    the ds boss and soon ill make walking sprites and chaos, can you get me the walking sprites of team magma? (since your good at that) oh and now that its in ruby format, i can make the titlescreen. idk what u want the rest of the titlescreen to look like so ill just do words now.

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    All of Team Magma? Or just Maxie.
    Update here is the map. (Too Lazy to upload it)

Comments please.

Edit: I think I put way to many flowers I'll edit that.

Edit: I'm almost done with version 2 of this map. It's gonna be a lot better trust me.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    i w
    the ds boss and soon ill make walking sprites and chaos, can you get me the walking sprites of team magma? (since your good at that) oh and now that its in ruby format, i can make the titlescreen. idk what u want the rest of the titlescreen to look like so ill just do words now.
    looks great. il try 2 find the walking sprites 4 ya. @ for the title screen i was thinking of having Reshiram (and maybe dark pikachu) & the words "POKEMON REVENGE" of cause. the backround could be dark red or anything else that would go with Reshiram & dark pikachu. i was thinking if u can do a custom red sprite similar 2:
    Spoiler:

(young adult) so he can be 1 rival u meet in the game. also if u could i was also thinking of having the green haired rival from black/white (sorry dont know his name)as another rival in here 2. u can use this (
    Spoiler:
    ) sig (Zet 'ssig) as a source

All of Team Magma? Or just Maxie.
    Update here is the map. (Too Lazy to upload it)

Comments please.

Edit: I think I put way to many flowers I'll edit that.
    well team magma r just grunts, Maxie & another boss (if i recall) so i was thinking 1 boss in each town excluding the 1st 2 towns. & they will be the gym leaders. & of cause there will be the tougher bosses as the elite 4 then the toughest boss in the game will be the champion. town looks good cant wait 4 final version

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    can i plz be the strongest of the elite four then before you battle the ds boss i announce hes weird or something then after you beat the champ you go backand you (qaz) are the champ since you are the leader and then the most active team members get their own spots in the 4 *just a idea*

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    can i plz be the strongest of the elite four then before you battle the ds boss i announce hes weird or something then after you beat the champ you go backand you (qaz) are the champ since you are the leader and then the most active team members get their own spots in the 4 *just a idea*
    not a bad idea. now i dont need 2 think of names. the 3 team mates that r most active will be part of elite 4. thanks 4 the idea last elite boss lol. & the members who is also active will be 1 of the gym leaders. & the 2 rivals r gona be crystal & white. the boss sprite u posted be4 will be the higher up 4 the gym leaders & also the middle man 4 the champion. i just thought of something if we do your idea that means that u would have 2 do the custom elite 4 & gyms the way the selected members would want & of cause u can do what ever 4 you sprite.
    edit: can u make a sprite that looks close to
    Spoiler:
    & can u make a sprite of L from death note from this pic(
    Spoiler:
    ) il chose 1 of them as the champion & the other we'll use somewere else.
    let me know if they r 2 hard 4 u 2 turn into sprites bc if they r 2 hard 4 u il post them as a request in 1 of the shops here.

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    I have Version two of my map. I may do a version three but, only if you want to improve this map even more.

Edit: I'll put in version 1 so you can compare.
    As you can see Version 1 looks like crap while Version 2 has more motifacations.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    no thats good. thanks & can u pm me, kidgoku & minme010 the rom so we can start using it 4 the hack.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    I kinda screwed up with the insertion. I thought it was lke FR/LG but it wasn't. It's part of the inside of Header 3. Listed Mount Pallet.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I kinda screwed up with the insertion. I thought it was lke FR/LG but it wasn't. It's part of the inside of Header 3. Listed Mount Pallet.
    yeah we were using red be4 but since ruby is easy since other mem have more ruby tools u switched the base rom 2 ruby (US). so whenever u r done just pm me, kidgoku & minme010.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    yeah we were using red be4 but since ruby is easy since other mem have more ruby tools u switched the base rom 2 ruby (US). so whenever u r done just pm me, kidgoku & minme010.
    But, even tho ruby is easier to hack. I would always go with graphics no matter wat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back