• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    <{TEAM REVOLUTION}>

Arite so Im Johto_legend. The hack is going to be on a firered base. the hack will feature tons of new things such as possible a whole new pokedex of fakemon (though not so much fakemon if they look pro-ish!!!). this game will have an intense storyline, one that will probably make the gyms more of a side quest. so plz join cuz when this hack is done, its going to be the best out there.

Current Members
    Johto_legend- Owner/Leader(storyline,mapper, tile inserter)
    Inferno Ho-oh - spriter

Needed
    Scripters!!!!- 1 to 3
    spriters- maybe another 1 to help out
    mappers- just one, for the moment.

the hack is now on firered and name still isnt decided.

Features

over 100 new pokemon *update*: (possibly)
    connects with second hack thats gonna be made *(meaning trading n stuf!!!)*
    new heroes and MORE than one rival
    NEW TILES NOT FOUND IN ANY OTHER HACK update: (made by others, modified by me)
    new region*(this means TONS of new possiblities)*
    EXCITING new storyline that keeps you playing.
    The return of team rocket, but with a new twist.*Update*: they are WAY more bad a**. real fights!!!

Arite so now that i started with firered, im focusing on tiles so im back to the 0%-5% mark. by the end of this year(2010) we should be a well into at least half way.

arite guys please sign up and leave a comment or PM me to join. or email me at [email protected]. If you need more info ill happily answer questions.
    below is the application.

Application
    *Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    *Contact information:

* info i need. i dont really care if you have had experience. looking for new talents out there. SO SIGN UP!!

below is a region map for the first game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Cmon guys. plz reply. i can use anyone with those skills. whether just beginning or experienced. just reply.

Valk

Inter-Galactic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I have C++ and Java certification

I am new to the Pokemon Development scene but I would love to join.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Spriter postion is still open. looking for a moderately experienced spriter but a new spriter will do. please reply.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Arite your on the team! thanks ive been looking for a spriter.

Last edited:

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • well, you yourself asked me if i could help you in your team so I think i'm in, am I?

if yes these are my skills just that you may know:

tiling (but not inserting :S)
    spriting (also not inserting^^)
    mapping (my best skill, you surely seen my maps in my own hack they're great, aren't they?^^)

if you still want a proof tell it and I'll post proofs......

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • I'm a spriter too
    Proof:
    Team Revolution

Past experience: I'm working on another hack but i can still help you out
    I have a sad notice: Pokemonster, (my brother) won't be here anymore (at least that's what he said to me)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    if u can insert a world map ur in! i made the map and just need someone to insert it. and you can be the banner maker but i already have a title screen editor.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    well just like battles and such. but in the beginning theres gonna be a part where the player follows the rival to an area where he found ruins. are those easy scripts? and i presume u use XSE?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    well im learning beginner scripts using pokescript, so i dont kno how to read or wats different in XSE. and right now my mapper is making maps but i can give u a random map and have u make a script for it?

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
  • well im learning beginner scripts using pokescript, so i dont kno how to read or wats different in XSE. and right now my mapper is making maps but i can give u a random map and have u make a script for it?
    I advise you Use Xse as it has much easyer Commands and
    is much better then Pokescript. Because some commands won't be Setdooropened
    they'll be #raw 0xsomething.

So it'd be wise to switch now.

Shiny Quagsire

I'm Still Alive, Elsewhere
    Years

• I advise you Use Xse as it has much easyer Commands and
    is much better then Pokescript. Because some commands won't be Setdooropened
    they'll be #raw 0xsomething.

So it'd be wise to switch now.

It's easier to switch when your a beginner. XSE is just an easier pokescript if you think about it. It's layout is the same. Here is a messagebox script:

Spoiler:

And it would show up as this:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back