• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket ... Are In Alola?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Ok... so I tried posting this on my blog, but couldn't because I don't quite have access to it just yet. But I came up with a theory... what if Necrozma was actually created by this supposed Rainbow Rocket?

Spoiler:

I apologize in advance, this theory most likely has a butt-ton of holes in it...

That sounds interesting xD.

It does have a connection to Skull in that the Necro in the name relates to death... Maybe Guzma named it xD (if the theory prove correct)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    <p>Probably goes without saying, but I looove the Rainbow Rocket logos.</p><p>Very excited to see how this plays into the game! I'm not fully up to date on all the news but it seems like USUM actually are mixing things up, and that's awesome.</p>

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    From the looks of the trailers. Guzma, Archie, Maxie and the Player will be teaming up together to stop Team Rocket. In the trailer it didn't look like Archie and Maxie were going to fight the player unless I missed something.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    and Team flare was chasing after Zygard not Xerneas or yveltal right? Games were just too lazy to put Zygard!
    No. Team Flare went after Xerneas/Yveltal. Zygarde simply did not get a game for itself.

grunts? yes. But giovanni? He is smart enough to have influnce in two regions ( and so far Team Rocket are only teams to have base of operation on two regions)
    Since the games are out, Giovanni is indeed smart enough to take over aether foundation so you are right about him.

If they aren't that smart, then please, elaborate on how they were able to set up shop in the Aether Foundation HQ in the first place.
    Because Giovanni was in charge. He is the smart one of Team Rocket.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2018
    Team Rainbow Rocket. Anyways don't know if anyone noticed but in hau'oli city in the mall go to your left and there is a tourist couple standing by some posters. Go the the girl she will say psst behind that poster is.... nothing! of course there's no secret switch.:t052: MEOWTH THAT'S RIGHT!

string555

Banned
    Years
    This post-game mission was pretty awesome. Guess I should put it into a spoiler for those who haven't gotten there yet:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back