• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Rocket as Black and White Evil Team??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
  • Here's how I think it should be, though I bet people will disagree. Have Team Rocket come back, but half way through the game, have them taken out by another evil team who turns out to be the real main threat. Of course, there would be mentions of this new evil team, as well as maybe a battle before taking out Team Rocket.

That, in my opinion, would be pretty cool.

dude22072

Pokemon master man
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    i think so and i have a little thing that may say somthing. in HGSS there is a celebii event where celebii takes you 3 years in the future and you battle giovani. in this you cant check the map. could this mean your in a different area like the black and white place?

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • i think so and i have a little thing that may say somthing. in HGSS there is a celebii event where celebii takes you 3 years in the future and you battle giovani. in this you cant check the map. could this mean your in a different area like the black and white place?

when you go back in time the first time you are on route 22 right next to victory road.
    when you battle Giovanni you are in a small cavern under neath the tohjo falls.

Years
  • I personally would love to see the Rockets in Black and White, and I think your idea about the guy rebuilding the team could be highly possible.
    Oh, and heres an idea for all your Rocket haters. Maybe the grunt could go to Isshu, and start a brand new team, but if you played HG/SS you would still reconize his crazy accent, and maybe he could mention Johto to you in some way...exciting! ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Hopefully it's Team Rocket and not another retarded, kiddie costume-wearing band of cultists who are trying to harness some legendary Pokemon's power to rebuild the universe...or something preachy like that. >.>

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Team Rocket is done, that's it end of story, unless these games take place way in the future, and Isshu is in the Russian? part of the PokeEarth, becuase that one Grunt from Cerulean in HGSS did say he would try and bring TR back in his Homecountry, but judging by the 2 dragons, were gonna see ANOTHER R/S/E plotline...

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
    Years
  • I don't want to see something re-done.

I'm going to pick up on an idea that my friend told me.

White Team - They are obsessed with order, and want everything in balance
    Black Team - They are obsessive with chaos, and want everything out of control.

I know the duel team thing is looked down upon, but this feels like a good idea.

Even if it does bring up the idea of the team being over powered, and close to taking over the world!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I've gotten the opportunity to defeat Team Rocket in every generation now. Probably just once, would I like not to have to do it again. :\ I don't mind maybe hearing a small reference to Team Rocket somewhere, but beyond that, no thank you. I'm really leaning more to having two evil organizations going for two different things - possibly involving the likes of ying vs. yang, light vs. dark, or a relation to bad luck.

Isshu Region so far has been incorporating a link to the sky, so possibly a plot may revolve around the sky. Eternal light or eternal darkness anyone? Which again, probably hints to having two evil organizations like in the 3rd Gen. I don't see Team Rocket making a return in this game though.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Team Rocket are main villain in the games, just take it rocket hater. I better see Petrel, ariana, Archer, and Proton rather than so called criminal wearing retarded costume that trying to recreate universe, terraform a land, or maybe control the sky. Until now, Team Rocket cause to do criminal activities are the one that very make sense just as a criminal organization in the real world. They have underground and secret headquarter. Why the hate? tired seeing the same team all over again? I'm tired seeing a villainous team that trying to Play God. Really, can they have much more sense goal to achieve? like taking over Pokemon League or something not trying to Play God?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • that is so awesome i have wanted team rocket to return. i noticed that line but it was before the new games were announced so i didnt really think much about it and i forgot about it until just now *crosses fingers* please let team rocket return.

PtRose

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Three years later, one Team Rocket operative returned to Kanto to steal a critical part from its Power Plant. Since only this member was involved in this plot, it is likely that he had no knowledge of Team Rocket's prior second disbandment and was working independently. Curiously enough, in HeartGold and SoulSilver, he mentions that he will return to his home country and rebuild Team Rocket anew, something that he did not say in the original games. Team Rocket has not been seen since, but this Grunts's added dialogue in the more recent remakes may hint that Game Freak is not yet finished with Team Rocket's schemes.
    [from "Bulbapedia"]
    Actually we don't know what really append to TeamRocket, Giovanni or someone else after Johto events, so I think it is really possible.

What do you think? Are you agree?

Actually, there is an event involving Celebi and Giovanni. But still, it is a possibility. Although I think there should be more excitement in the games like the one were you actually pretended to be a grunt...but I wish that was longer and you really got to infiltrate their hideout as a grunt, instead of your rival blowing it off right away.

Years
  • Team Rocket are main villain in the games, just take it rocket hater. I better see Petrel, ariana, Archer, and Proton rather than so called criminal wearing retarded costume that trying to recreate universe, terraform a land, or maybe control the sky. Until now, Team Rocket cause to do criminal activities are the one that very make sense just as a criminal organization in the real world. They have underground and secret headquarter. Why the hate? tired seeing the same team all over again? I'm tired seeing a villainous team that trying to Play God. Really, can they have much more sense goal to achieve? like taking over Pokemon League or something not trying to Play God?

Thanks for reminding me about the sky theme Issu has going on. Rockets fly in the sky. Team Rocket can make a come back in Issu. The rocket grunt said something about returning to his home country. His home country may be Issu. Maybe Team Rocket wants to control the energy in Issu by either using Reshiram or Zekrom. I can see this happening. ^_^ (I love the Rocket Admins!) I hope they return.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • It'd make sense. That grunt was stealing part of a machine, right? From what we've seen so far, Isshu seems to be quite a technologic place, with electricity and stuff.
    Anyone think same?

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Now you two mention it, make me think that the return of team Rocket is most possible. If that happen though, i feel sorry for them to lose to a kid again for the third time.

kierany9

Pokemon Master of the world
    Years
  • I gotta admit, the new teams suck but if all 4 teams apeared in Isshu, that would be swell. Also, silver being the leader is a good idea.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I remember mentioning about that guy who said he was gonna rebuild team rocket in another thread just like this... :\ Well yeah, I have a feeling its team rocket!

Years
  • yeah, i really dont like team galactic. team magma and aqua were a little less worse, as i really like magma's leader, but still not as good a team rocket. there were the best.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    Well, I may sound crazy when I say this, but Team Rocket should reappear. I rather miss them. Messing around with magma/aqua got rather annoying, and Galactic's ideas just didn't makes much sense in the end. We need another team that tries to take over the world. I understand it's pokemon, and it can't get too serious or anything, but it shouldn't be a joke. I'm sure they can do better than that.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Well, I may sound crazy when I say this, but Team Rocket should reappear. I rather miss them. Messing around with magma/aqua got rather annoying, and Galactic's ideas just didn't makes much sense in the end. We need another team that tries to take over the world. I understand it's pokemon, and it can't get too serious or anything, but it shouldn't be a joke. I'm sure they can do better than that.

In my opinion, Team Rocket is more Persona Centric. The Four Executives say that they stay true to Giovanni intention, which is capturing ultimate pokemon for his need that is yet to be revealed. I hope they keep this if they choose to bring Team Rocket back, not turn them to an Organization that trying to Play God.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back