• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Rocket as Black and White Evil Team??

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
Years
  • That would STINK if Team Rocket was the evil team in Black and White.

I mean, seriously? New generation, new pokemon, new region, new team plz. We've been Team Rocketed to death already. I understand what you're saying, and you do have a point about the grunt's dialogue in previous games. But I really don't like the whole idea of Team Rocket being the evil team.....AGAIN. Let's get a new one in there and make them cooler and make them a better evil team than Team Rocket. That's what I'd like to see. ^.^

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • I hope that there's no Team Rocket in B/W I mean really, we just had them in HG/SS! Bring on some new evil team please!

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • Like i said i wont mind it if they just have a small role and arnt the majior team and there is anihter major team but id be mad if there the onbly team in B.W

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • The more i read these comments the more i want to change my mind and agree that i dont want team rockett

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    Where was Team Rocket in gen. III? By saying that do you mean Ruby and Sapphire? I don't remember them being in R/S/E...

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • It'd be cool that they took the leaders from all the other evil organizations, made them executives and put them under the command of a new, more evil leader.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • I'd like to see Team Rocket return and just have them be totally re-vamped. Since this is Gen. V they won't have to use Rattatas and Zubats anymore. The Grunts should be stronger and trade in their Rattatas/Raticates and Zubats/Golbats for different, stronger Pokemon--possibly from Gen. V itself. I'm tired of seeing them use the same Pokemon over and over again as well, but I think if they just used a variety of Pokemon, they'd be okay.

I never liked how Geodudes, Machops, Rattatas, etc. always kept appearing no matter what generation you were in. I think in V they should keep these Pokemon to a minimum. I'm not saying NO previous generation Pokemon, but perhaps we can have Sentrets instead of Rattatas or something.

I also like the idea of Silver being the leader as well. He seems a good candidate for such a position--although by the end of HG/SS he seemed to be getting a heart towards his Pokemon.

Also, what about bringing Jessie and James back? This may be a horrible idea, but I'm still going to say it. I absolutely hate how they've become comic relief in the anime. Perhaps they get tired of being defeated by Invincible Ash and leave for a completely new start in Isshu. With no Ash around they become perhaps second in command to Silver? They were in Yellow and I loved seeing them. They're my favorite characters all around and I'd love to see them be a potential threat rather than the laughing stock they've been reduced to... -.-

I wouldn't want to see Team Rocket again. The have tried to take over the world way too many times. I wound like a team that is actually tough. This counts Zubats out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm pretty sure Team Rocket won't be there like I said before, but I also want to believe that there will be two evil organizations this time around.
    But from what it sounds like there might only be one team, maybe Team Plasma, and that's it...

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    Well all I have to say now is that no matter who the evil organization is, I pray they're better and cooler than Team Galactic. I thought they were just sad and looked retarded with their green hair and the way it was styled.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Dissapointed that this months CoroCoro did not reveal the villian team, we only have 30 days until the next issue leaks......

.....Or at least until the official site updates

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Well all I have to say now is that no matter who the evil organization is, I pray they're better and cooler than Team Galactic. I thought they were just sad and looked retarded with their green hair and the way it was styled.

C'mon, don't hate on the bowl cuts. I loved those guys.

You know something? If we were going for Yin-Yang symbolism, Team Rocket would be the way to go. Think for a second: Grunt returns to Isshu, rebuilds TR so there's one half of our symbol. Giovanni returns as a good guy (I really think Giovanni should be a good guy if he returns, or at least an anti-villain) with a couple cohorts that found him across the past couple years and sees the state of things, and begins fighting them off and rebuilding TR based off what he wants. And there's the little spot. Also, grunts wear black and executives tend to wear white.

Anyhow, It'd be pretty cool, but right now I have a bad case of insufficient data. Moar exposition!

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
  • Don't they need some rest for causing all that trouble in the past four generations?

Anyway, I had enough of Team Rocket. I beg for a new evil organization.

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
    Years
  • Team Yin- We wants the Zekrom!
    Team Yang- We needs the Reshiram!

It could work people...

Sleet

Forum Lurker
    Years
  • Id hope for no more Team Rocket, Unless they were totally revamped and had different pokemon

~Chiramii~

Chiramii!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    Hmm...
    I agree.
    It could be that Rocket Grunt's Home Country.
    And he could rebuild T.R.

Maybe he's going to rename the team.

To like Team Black & Team White. Or Team Dark & Team Light. Or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back