• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Rocket as Black and White Evil Team??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    mabey they could have team rocket be the yang team since they are already black and someone else (mabey giovani's father/brother) could be the white team this way new team and rocket. u may disagree but it seems like every one on this thread wins

some of u want rocket, some want a yin yang team, some want a new team. ur welcome

possible names srry if it is dumb but it is simmilar to rocket, team missle or something like taht

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Funny thing is, I always liked that 'bye-bye a go-go' grunt. I actually kind of found him sad the first time I ever saw him those many years ago in the original games when he said, "Team Rocket disbanded? What will I do now...?" And just disappeared.

I think that is a wonderful idea! I would love to see that guy come back. I always wondered what his home country was anyway. It'll bug me if he is the only one who speaks like that though. XD

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Team Rocket? I'm not sure if I do say so myself. Cause Poke`Beach said something like Team Plasma would be the Evil Team. They're good enough to me, Hope the costume will have a great design.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    We coud pull an RSE, and have two different evil teams, Team Yin and Team Yang, trying to accomplish different things, and take over the world.

We could pull a RBYGSCFRLG, and have Team Rocket return, and go back to basics.

Or we could pull a DPPt, and have a completely new team with a completely new objective.

Either way we go, we're probably gonna do somethhing with the evil teams we've already done. I say its gonna be like RSE.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • No, I'm getting sick of Team Rocket I want (a) new team(s)

Here's how I think it should be, though I bet people will disagree. Have Team Rocket come back, but half way through the game, have them taken out by another evil team who turns out to be the real main threat. Of course, there would be mentions of this new evil team, as well as maybe a battle before taking out Team Rocket.

That, in my opinion, would be pretty cool.

That, would be cool

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    They should really pull a RSE again.

The two teams against each other.

One fighting for good and the other for evil.

It would be cool if the good one was also a gym leader or maybe one of the elite four!

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • It would be interesting to see Team Rocket return to Isshu. There was a suggestion of that in HG/SS with the Celebi event, but then again, evil teams always say they'll return. :P

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
  • Their uniform colors would match nicely with the games' color scheme.

Turnabout

bonk!
    Years
  • I'd like to see a fresh new team, I love Team Rocket to bits, but they need a break.
    Seeing a few grunts in BW would be cool though.

And yes, two opposing teams would be nice, but everyone here is under the impression that the whole yin/yang thing is good vs. evil and it's not :<
    It's about how two seemingly different/opposite forces co-exist and depend on each other.

So one "Evil" team and one "good" team wouldn't work, that's too simple.
    Maybe two teams both working towards a similar goal but with very different ways of getting there? I'm not sure...
    But it's exciting :>

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    If that's the case, then Yin/Yang has already been done with Magma/Aqua.

Kekeke.... Team Plasma threatens to destroy the world by destroying all that is dark and evil in it. THAT would be a twist worthy of Shyamalan.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • I just really hope they don't do something like P/D/Pt...

that stuff was to head messy :S

I mean with all the space and time shizzle :/

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    my guess is that rocket member will found a completeley new team more evil and stronger than team rocket.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • no team rocket!

my idea......

two teams.
    team yin: a bunch of crazy naturalists that want to capture Reshiram and use it to send the world back into the dark stone ages and destroy all technology!

team yang: a bunch of crazy technology and industrial people tha want to captur Zekrom and use it to mechanize the world and eliminate all nature!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    We could put the "Team Rocket Taken Out" thing and combine it with "Good Team is Really the Bad team" thing...

You join Team Yinyang to defeat Team Rocket but then Team Yinyang turns out to be the worser evil and you defeat them

no team rocket!

my idea......

two teams.
    team yin: a bunch of crazy naturalists that want to capture Reshiram and use it to send the world back into the dark stone ages and destroy all technology!

team yang: a bunch of crazy technology and industrial people tha want to captur Zekrom and use it to mechanize the world and eliminate all nature!

Go back to Hoenn if you want the same thing as Team Aqua and Team Magma again...

Last edited:

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • I wanna see maxi and Archie combine their teams, and fight team rocket! Or galactic! Like, the isshu region would be the greatest battleground evar! You could walk through that isshu desert and see all of the different teams fighting, and it would kinda be like mt. Battle, where you go through TONS of enemies, it would be EPIC

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
  • I guess I'm in the minority that would love a Team Rocket return, just with a whole revamp so they use badass Pokemon instead of like, Zubat. Rocket's goals are always a lot more realistic and executable than the other teams who were all like "LET'S CATCH LEGENDARIES HURR DURR". That's what was really nice about Team Rocket, they didn't create lofty ideals and goals, they just wreaked havoc. If they could come back ten times stronger, with changed goals (but still true to TR), dynamic and tough leaders, and better Pokemon... that would be pretty awesome.

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
  • But the thing is, what exactly were Team Rocket's goals other than the capture Pokemon and make money? Any thief organization can do just that, and that's pretty minuscule compared to say Team Galactic or Team Magma/Aqua, going on the scale of actually trying to control legendaries to alter the whole world or existence itself(especially Team Galactic. Cyrus almost achieved his goal until Giratina stepped in). I really don't see TR changing it's ways from stealing Pokemon to going to anything else, and honestly, it's getting quite old, but that's just me.

I dunno, I just found Team Rocket (especially under Giovanni) to be more of a threat than Team Aqua / Magma. Rocket actually did things like the takeover of Silph Co. Aqua and Magma spent the entire game trying to get a legendary, and oh well, they don't get it. Guess you save the day again! It was just a bit of a lame plotline to me. (I can't speak for Team Galactic. I put down Pearl a quarter of the way through because I hated it so much.)

Team Rocket, if tied together with a great plotline and awesome leaders, has a lot more potential. Plus, Team Rocket just feels really nostalgic for me as they were always "the bad guys" growing up. :P They were a part of my childhood and a lot more personal than Team Aqua/Magma to me. I don't think I'll ever get tired of them. :D

Also, the foreign Rocket member was cute. I want him to be someone important if Team Rocket ever comes back, lol. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It would be nice if Team rocket shows up but another team comes up and drives them out. :<

Pokéthan

I Do What Nintendon't
    Years
  • Team Rocket?

Following HG/SS which one Team Rocket grunt had his dialogue changed o include something on the lines of: we will be back - something that was not said originally. Do you think Team Rocket could come back in Isshu, its never been documented before so maybe they could have a new post there?
    :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back