• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Fan Club v.2

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I also really love Team Rocket's outfits. I'd wear those black uniforms with the big red R's on them any day. The hats are cool too!

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Team Aqua & Magma are pure dumb, Team Galactic is better than them but still dumb, and no one even comes close to the pure awesomeness of Team Rocket!

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Yeah! I've been looking for a good cosplay outfit of them, but no one does it just right.

<- picky

Yeah same here. On both accounts. lol! I just might have to break down and actually make mine. Especially since I would be cosplaying my TR OC. She's an Executive and her uniform is a bit different than the usual one. She wears the standard issuse black, female top, but wears a pair of loose flared pants. She doesn't like skirts and thinks them impractical. :)

Team Aqua & Magma are pure dumb, Team Galactic is better than them but still dumb, and no one even comes close to the pure awesomeness of Team Rocket!

The only thing I like about the other teams is Magma's uniforms. :P

Fire Wolf

Years
    Yeah, only thing ANY team has better than Team Rocket, is Magma's uniforms :P
    Spoiler:

My first try at banners, hope you like it! :D.

Last edited:

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Oh! Oh! Can I join? I LOVE Team Rocket (in the anime, for me). I'll answer the first question too.

Who out of all the Team Rocket members is your favorite?
    I LOVE James. XD He's freaking funny and that's pretty much the only reason I have. xD Jessie comes in as a close second.

Random: I remember when I was little and I watched Pokemon, I didn't like TR at all. I was always happy to see them blast off, but I think I just failed to see how hilarious they were. I never really payed any attention to the other TR teams either, but now I find the whole organization awesome. I think I just understand it more now.

Edit: Also, I saw Pandah up there say she was good at banners but not icons. Well I'm good at icons but not banners, so I can take requests if anyone is interested. :)

Last edited:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Sure! Welcome aboard, luf100! :meow:
    Glad to have another James Team Rocket fan join us! :P

That's kinda funny. I've always liked Team Rocket; Ash and Co. were always tooo goody-goody for my tastes. :D

As for icons; I don't have anything specific in mind. Anything that you wouldn't mind being free for use of the other members of the FC would be just fine.

Also, as a reminder, anyone who does make banners/icons for the club will be granted the rank of Honorary Executive. ;)

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    o0o0o so there's sort of like a reward? :P Well I post my icons on my LiveJournal, so they're pretty much open for anyone anywhere to use. Here's a post with a few of them, you could just ignore the other fandoms in there. https://luf100.livejournal.com/19081.html#cutid1 There's some more a few posts back. (I'm also a Rocketshipper, so a lot of them are probably J&J hugging or holding hands or something. xD)

Oh, can we just post like a bunch of icons in a post? Or would links be better? I'm not sure if there are rules for how many pictures you can put in one post here.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Yes, in a manner of speaking. :) I can't let contributions go un-noticed now can I? That wouldn't make me a very good Boss. :P

Those are some nice icons, by the way. As for how to go about posting... You can PM them to me and I'll put them in the first post of the FC. (That's where they'll end up anyways.)
    And from then on just post them in your normal posts (Images are fine, just not too many at once. And don't double post, the Mods don't like that.) and I'll put them in the first post.

And also congrats on the promotion, Honorary Executive luf100! :meow:
    In case you were wondering what that means; basicly you just need to be active and keep the club going while I'm not here. (Come up with discussion topics, greet new members ect.)

Fire Wolf

Years
    Yeah, only thing ANY team has better than Team Rocket, is Magma's uniforms :P
    Spoiler:

My first try at banners, hope you like it! :D.
    I posted this on page 1, it seems that you unnoticed it, Blayze :P

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Yes, yes I did. My bad. >_> <_<
    I'll place it in the first post for everyone to use if they want.
    Also congrats on the promotion! *Random victory music*

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    *Cough* Le Gasp, I really ought to join... Can I? I have plenty of rare Dratini I stole from the Safari zone a few years back, why do you think there was no zone in GSC?

My favorite Team Rocket member? Obviously, Jessie, she is HILARIOUS!

Years
    I think so many people like Team Rocket due to them being the foundations which the rest of the teams were built upon.

Can I please join.

My fave Team Rocket member is either Domino (Even if she only had a small role), Wobbuffet (If he counts =D) or Biff.. I mean Butch.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Yes, in a manner of speaking. :) I can't let contributions go un-noticed now can I? That wouldn't make me a very good Boss. :P

Those are some nice icons, by the way. As for how to go about posting... You can PM them to me and I'll put them in the first post of the FC. (That's where they'll end up anyways.)
    And from then on just post them in your normal posts (Images are fine, just not too many at once. And don't double post, the Mods don't like that.) and I'll put them in the first post.

And also congrats on the promotion, Honorary Executive luf100! :meow:
    In case you were wondering what that means; basicly you just need to be active and keep the club going while I'm not here. (Come up with discussion topics, greet new members ect.)
    Thank you! And thanks for the comments on my icons, and telling me how to post them. xD I'll definitely try to keep this place active if you're not around, I love TR, can't let their club die down. :P

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Spoiler:

:)

*Cough* Le Gasp, I really ought to join... Can I? I have plenty of rare Dratini I stole from the Safari zone a few years back, why do you think there was no zone in GSC?

My favorite Team Rocket member? Obviously, Jessie, she is HILARIOUS!

But of course! Welcome aboard!
    Dratini you say? This pleases your boss. ;)

I think so many people like Team Rocket due to them being the foundations which the rest of the teams were built upon.

Can I please join.

My fave Team Rocket member is either Domino (Even if she only had a small role), Wobbuffet (If he counts =D) or Biff.. I mean Butch.

This is true, the others are just poor imitations!
    Yes, you may. Welcome!

Thank you! And thanks for the comments on my icons, and telling me how to post them. xD I'll definitely try to keep this place active if you're not around, I love TR, can't let their club die down. :P

You are welcome on all accounts!
    Excellent! That's what I like to see from my Executives. :P

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSST! Blayze! You haven' forgotten about me have ya? I'm a Survivor from the Collapse of the Previous Fan Club! Didn' that Cross your Mind?

:t152:

Of course not. I was just waiting on you to meander this direction. ;)
    Welcome back!

Back