• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Fan Club v.2

Pandah

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Sorry I havn't been on- I have limited internet access. Enjoy this, though:

Team Rocket Fan Club   v.2

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    To anyone who's played HG/SS. What did you think of the new Rocket Executives? I'm waiting for the English release myself so I haven't been able to play it any yet, though I thought it was really cool when I first heard that they were going to make the execs into actual characters.

Years
    Blaze I have seen what you're group has done in the original "club" and I whould like to join mainly cuz my hat's on too tight and marksman rules if he supports it it's gotta rock

First Rate, Top Shelf, Outstanding, Schtermentrahdt (German I think), etc. I got me a follower {;D! Let's open the Doors to Sonikku now :3!

And I think I can see a Promotion for Pandah very soon!

:t152:

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
    First Rate, Top Shelf, Outstanding, Schtermentrahdt (German I think), etc. I got me a follower {;D! Let's open the Doors to Sonikku now :3!

And I think I can see a Promotion for Pandah very soon!

:t152:
    Thanks, you and Blaze are both really cool but I think :5: is so dang cute. One thing I am not a follower I don't know why but team Rocket sounds like something I gotta join right now

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Hi! Welcome to all the new members! :P

What is everyone's favourite (or one of your favourite) Team Rocket "moments"? A few days ago I watched The Kecleon Caper, and there was one part where the Kecleon are throwing back and forth packages, one a first aid kit, and one with a bunch of jewels in it (which obvsiouly JJ&M were trying to steal). So they were all confused and didn't know which Kecleon had the box they wanted. It went:

Meowth: Now I can't tell which one has what.
    Jessie: I know, I'm totally confused too.
    James: Watch me! I'll take a bottle cap and place it in the palm of my hand.

So he switches it around just like the Kecleon did and says:

James: There, do you think you can tell me which hand the bottle cap is in now?
    *silence*
    James: It's difficult to tell isn't it?
    Jessie: How does that help us find the jewel box, James?!
    James: I don't know! It's just a trick my grandpa showed me!

It was so random and obviously was NO help at all, I found it hilarious. :laugh:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I haven't seen a lot of the anime, and I've forgotten most of the episodes I have seen (even though I have some VHS's from the original and johto arcs lying somewhere around my house :p) so I'll pull something from the games. Meeting the lone Rocket Grunt in Kanto in G/S/C is one of my favorite moments in the game "Bye-bye a go-go!"

Pandah

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I don't remember any funny moments D| but one moment that has stuck with me for a while is the episode where Ash is trying to get the badge from Erika and they find gloom and go all crazy because of its stench. that was the very first episode I watched, and thus my introduction to Team Rocket, so I guess that's why it stuck xD

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Aw, I don't want this thread to die. I have a few icons to share. (I'm gonna work on doing some things that aren't just Jessie, James, and Meowth, but for now they're all from the anime.)

Spoiler:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Hmm... My favorite Team Rocket moment was probably that scene with Jessie James and Misty in "Beauty and the Beach"... James was hilarious there!

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Hey guys and gals your boss has returned to you! ;)
    Thanks to those of you that have been running the place in my absence.

I'll update the members list and answer individual questions and what-not later. Right now my computer is having issues. Maybe a hammer or flamethrower can fix it? >:)

~Merilyn

Pokemon Misted Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    Can I join?
    I think that team rocket is the only evil team that actually got the evil down...

Back