• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team S.A.D.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Okay, You're in Neo-Wolf, know any good Sprite Inserters, Icon Inserters, or Tile Inserters?
    i can insert sprites.
    well if u dont want to expose the hack comuunicate only through PMs.

Integra Hellsing

The Convention of Twelve
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Username: Integra Hellsing
    Job wanted: Storyline Person, Creative Dude Guy Person, Mapper, Scripter
    Proof of work: -
    Experiences : I have been creating Pokemon ROM hacks for my personal usage in the last years. I do have enough fantasy and experience.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Hey 5qwerty old buddy old pal, I forgot to tell you that I can also map, youv seen proof on PokeAddict, and I can also do fakemon...

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
    Years
    Username: pogeygothaxed
    Job wanted: Storyline directer / assistant, Creator, Fakèmon inserter, Pokèmon "Fixer Upper".
    //I can also do recolors, edit attacks, the PokèDex if needed and make small scripts like giving Pokèmon or items.
    Proof of work: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=192470
    Experiences: The thread above has the storyline, Creator aspect. The new Pokèmon inserter, and "fixer upper" the Tyranitar is a scaled down version of the d/p/p sprite almost identical.

edit: I can only work part time.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay guys, I am sorry for the late reply, but I was a bit busy. *sleeps*

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    i'll script for ya! =]
    i'm pretty expierienced and i'm on all the time!

I know I'm not a member of this team, but shouldn't you at least show proof before saying you are experienced?

Anyway, Neo-Wolf seems to have recommended me as a good Tile Inserter. I am flattered, but I cannot join at the moment, as I hate working in teams, and also, I have school, and my own little project. Sorry.

Pogeygothaxed

Years

I know I'm not a member of this team, but shouldn't you at least show proof before saying you are experienced?

Anyway, Neo-Wolf seems to have recommended me as a good Tile Inserter. I am flattered, but I cannot join at the moment, as I hate working in teams, and also, I have school, and my own little project. Sorry.

I would have recommended you, too, but Neo' obviously beat me to the bunch. By the way, off topic, I stopped by the resource thread and found some more of your work, it was pretty inspiring. /more flattery. So, I just wanted to say thanks.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay, Pogeygothaxed is accepted because of his well written work and all that stuff.
    School has started so I won't be on as often.

And could team members post ideas/concepts for fakemon in this thread?

Pogeygothaxed

Years
    Okay, Pogeygothaxed is accepted because of his well written work and all that stuff.
    School has started so I won't be on as often.

And could team members post ideas/concepts for fakemon in this thread?

Okay, thanks. Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll get around to it when I'm not working on my own hack.

JasonX3333

Im accepting all wi-fi battles
    Years
    im

Username:JasonX333
    Job wanted:storyline helper idealist
    Proof of work:none i dont make single hacks but have alot of ideas
    Experiences:i made my own sort of hack but never released it but im working on one as of now

Back