The Team Room Archive
The Team Room is now closed—no new posts can be made at this point. This forum will no longer be visible from the end of the month, but remains accessible by the URL.
Original description: Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

 
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old September 6th, 2009 (1:07 PM). Edited September 29th, 2009 by Pogeygothaxed.
Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
Pogeygothaxed Pogeygothaxed is offline
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 231
    Team's name is: Team, Delta.
    This is a hack of: Pokémon Red Fire version [BPRE]
    Following this, the name of the hack is Pokémon exDelta Species.
    and finally, the overall completion is (roughly around): 4.5 % done.

    Thanks for taking a look at this thread.

    As of right now, my hack is slowly progressing, but it's getting there. Mainly, I've been working on completely rebuilding the games mechanics, so, I just need other people to work on some of the other aspects I can't cover. Or can cover, but am too busy to right now due to some set backs, or other things relating to them.

    Below this you can find a list of all the opening(s) for the team. The thread is here, if you want an idea of the project you'll be working on; http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=192470.

    Team Opening(s) / Help;

    Spriter
    (possibly more than one),
    Spriter for OWs (possibly more than one),
    Advanced Scripter (seems like everyone needs at least one of these),
    another basic Scripter (I can only do very little),
    a Mapper / inserter (again, possibly more than one),
    Story-Line Director (Just someone to help look over my ideas, throw thoughts back and forth with),
    And, finally,
    the Beta-Testers.

    If you would like one of the slots posted above please fill out the form below, exactly as it's shown, and PM it to me or post it here (this thread, or the original's in the scrap box). Thank you.

    Position:
    //Job title interested in
    History:
    //Proof of work, screen shots(s), etc.
    References:
    //(f you worked in a Team(s), people who can validate your work.)& (if you're working on other hack(s) at this time. Yours, or anyone else(s), list them here.
    Time(s) Available for work:
    //Self explanatory
    Part time, Full time:
    //again, self explanatory
    Contact information:
    //e-mail, or other.
    Only the most qualified for each position will take the position.

    Lastly,
    I'd like to thank you again for at least taking a look at this.

    Update; if you don't want to join the team, but still want to support - then please do so by wearing this tag in your sig.

    HTML Code:
    http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
    __________________

    If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
    http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
    Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
    You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old September 7th, 2009 (1:09 PM).
    DestinyBender's Avatar
    DestinyBender DestinyBender is offline
    Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
       
      Join Date: Sep 2009
      Location: Currently playing Pokémon Brown.
      Age: 19
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 443
      Haha, first post :D Can I please be a Beta Tester?

      ~DB
      __________________
      Love you <3


      PC Family
      Misty-loving sis
      Evil, evil, brother
      Rock-loving cousin
      Uncle, King of Mafia-ness
      Beauty Pair

      Looking for pair -hinthint-

      Also, a rival. Anyone?

      Quotes from movies:
      Superhero Movie
      The House Bunny
        #3    
      Old September 7th, 2009 (2:53 PM).
      lazinicki's Avatar
      lazinicki lazinicki is offline
      Spriter
         
        Join Date: May 2009
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 132
        can i be a Beta Tester PLease
          #4    
        Old September 7th, 2009 (11:11 PM).
        Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
        Pogeygothaxed Pogeygothaxed is offline
        Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
           
          Join Date: Jun 2009
          Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 231
          There's a form. Please fill it out before requesting the positions...
          __________________

          If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
          http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
          Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
          http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
          You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
            #5    
          Old September 8th, 2009 (5:30 AM).
          lazinicki's Avatar
          lazinicki lazinicki is offline
          Spriter
             
            Join Date: May 2009
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 132
            Position:
            Beta Tester
            History:
            Ive MAde HAcks
            References:
            Just Myself
            Time(s) Available for work:
            3Pm-8PM weekdays, 10AM-11PM weekends
            Part time, Full time:
            part
            Contact information:
            [email protected]
              #6    
            Old September 8th, 2009 (5:53 AM).
            Integra Hellsing's Avatar
            Integra Hellsing Integra Hellsing is offline
            The Convention of Twelve
               
              Join Date: Sep 2009
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 18
              Position:
              I am interested taking participation as a Storyline Director or Mapper or as a Scripter.

              History:
              I have been writing lores the last year for some custom made games, also I have been writing 3-4 books (fantasy) that I haven't finished yet. (2 in Italian and 1 in English). I have been manipulating Pokemon ROMs the last years, however I haven't released anything officially, any work I did was just for me or my friends, however I am capable of doing a good hacking when it comes as in Maps and Scripts (I do still have a few problems in scripting, however I am capable of)

              For further information, please contact me via PM.

              References:
              -


              Time(s) Available for work:
              I cannot define any times without meeting the team and understanding the project fully.


              Part time, Full time:
              From 1 to 3 hours in daily days, Weekends from 3 to 6.


              Contact information:
              Contact me via PM, and I'll give out my email personally. I won't post it here to avoid any sort of Bot or Search Engine to find it.
                #7    
              Old September 8th, 2009 (7:35 AM).
              pokemonkiller's Avatar
              pokemonkiller pokemonkiller is offline
              Scripter/Programmer
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2009
                Location: united states
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 8
                Position:
                //Job title interested in: scripter basic or advanced lol
                History:
                //Proof of work, screen shots(s), etc. i have none as i have not been on a team yet.
                References:
                //(f you worked in a Team(s), people who can validate your work.)& (if you're working on other hack(s) at this time. Yours, or anyone else(s), list them here. None
                Time(s) Available for work:
                //Self explanatory pretty much all the time im always on doing scripts
                Part time, Full time:
                //again, self explanatory mostly from about 9am- 12pm
                Contact information:
                //e-mail, or other. [email protected]
                __________________
                I love to script!!!!
                yup yup, i am'a scriptin'
                Spoiler:
                My Script creator program! (5 pix)
                  #8    
                Old September 8th, 2009 (11:25 AM). Edited September 8th, 2009 by Pogeygothaxed.
                Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
                Pogeygothaxed Pogeygothaxed is offline
                Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2009
                  Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 231
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lazinicki View Post
                  Position:
                  Beta Tester
                  History:
                  Ive MAde HAcks
                  References:
                  Just Myself
                  Time(s) Available for work:
                  3Pm-8PM weekdays, 10AM-11PM weekends
                  Part time, Full time:
                  part
                  Contact information:
                  [email protected]
                  Thanks for your interest, but could you link back to the other hack(s) mentioned? Also, when you Beta Test. How do you do it? Do you just play it normally, as a run through, or do you do extensive things like check each tile, etc? I'll let you know depending on how you answer the questions above.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Integra Hellsing View Post
                  Position:
                  I am interested taking participation as a Storyline Director or Mapper or as a Scripter.

                  History:
                  I have been writing lores the last year for some custom made games, also I have been writing 3-4 books (fantasy) that I haven't finished yet. (2 in Italian and 1 in English). I have been manipulating Pokemon ROMs the last years, however I haven't released anything officially, any work I did was just for me or my friends, however I am capable of doing a good hacking when it comes as in Maps and Scripts (I do still have a few problems in scripting, however I am capable of)

                  For further information, please contact me via PM.

                  References:
                  -


                  Time(s) Available for work:
                  I cannot define any times without meeting the team and understanding the project fully.


                  Part time, Full time:
                  From 1 to 3 hours in daily days, Weekends from 3 to 6.


                  Contact information:
                  Contact me via PM, and I'll give out my email personally. I won't post it here to avoid any sort of Bot or Search Engine to find it.
                  '

                  Ha, you sound a little paranoid. But that's not always a bad thing. I have to say that is the most impressive application filled out so far, so there's not a slight change of me over looking this. The only thing I have to ask for, if you wanna be a mapper, then one or two, just to show off your capabilities of that. As far as the Story-Line Director, goes, though, I'm sure you're the best for the position right now and you got it. Congrats, and welcome to the team.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by pokemonkiller View Post
                  Position:
                  //Job title interested in: scripter basic or advanced lol
                  History:
                  //Proof of work, screen shots(s), etc. i have none as i have not been on a team yet.
                  References:
                  //(f you worked in a Team(s), people who can validate your work.)& (if you're working on other hack(s) at this time. Yours, or anyone else(s), list them here. None
                  Time(s) Available for work:
                  //Self explanatory pretty much all the time im always on doing scripts
                  Part time, Full time:
                  //again, self explanatory mostly from about 9am- 12pm
                  Contact information:
                  //e-mail, or other. [email protected]
                  This looks good, but could you post a script sample? Some code? Thanks for the offer, I might accept you depending on your reply.
                  __________________

                  If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
                  http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
                  Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
                  http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
                  You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
                    #9    
                  Old September 9th, 2009 (3:15 PM). Edited September 9th, 2009 by Pogeygothaxed.
                  Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
                  Pogeygothaxed Pogeygothaxed is offline
                  Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2009
                    Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 231
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lazinicki View Post
                    I check Everything and here's my most recent one its Beta 1 and there are some mistakes but The New Mapper is Fixing them.

                    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Pokemon Blazing Garnet .gba
                    You could get banned for linking to the actual ROM. Next time, just upload the .ips, okay? I'm looking over it right now, by the way.

                    As far as this goes, and you were applying for Beta testing? I can't accept you. Put bluntly, the first map looked horrible. There's tile errors and movement permissions that wrong, as well, everywhere. How could you Beta test and tell me if there's problems - if there are problems in this one everywhere, and none of them are fixed?

                    I'd like to say "thank you" to everyone who has at least looked at this Team thread, even if you didn't apply. I'm looking for a mapper more than anything. If you think you can map some-what decently, and would like to be apart of this hack. Apart of this team.* Then submit a map, and we'll see where it goes from there. Due to our high standards, we can't accept too many mappers, and only the most qualified will get the position. But, that's not stopping you from at least trying!
                    __________________

                    If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
                    http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
                    Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
                    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
                    You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
                      #10    
                    Old September 10th, 2009 (10:56 AM).
                    Spherical Ice's Avatar
                    Spherical Ice Spherical Ice is offline
                    • Moderator
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2007
                    Location: Bristol, UK
                    Age: 19
                    Posts: 5,202
                    \\ P o s i t i o n
                    --> Spriter, Mapper

                    \\ H i s t o r y
                    --> For Spriting, see my sprite thread, Spherical Sprites (link in signature). Please don't judge my mappping from posts in the Rating thread. I've improved since. I've been spriting since I was seven, and I'm eleven (that four years). As for mapping, not that experienced, but I have made some (unsaved) play-around routes and towns.

                    \\ W o r k...E x a m p l e s
                    --> Well, check my sprite thread for some of my sprites. Don't fret, I can do OWs, but have none to display. As for maps... Well, I don't have one as of now. I'll come up with one soon, though!

                    \\ A v a i l a b i l i t y
                    --> Mostly weekends, though weekday evenings. That's all in British time, by the way. I can't see why I can't be full time during those times, either. =D

                    \\ C o n t a c t...I n f o
                    My hotmail account is [email protected]'.

                    I'd love to get a place!
                    __________________

                    A Pokemon that is discriminated!
                    Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
                      #11    
                    Old September 10th, 2009 (11:38 AM).
                    Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
                    Pogeygothaxed Pogeygothaxed is offline
                    Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2009
                      Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 231
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
                      \\ P o s i t i o n
                      --> Spriter, Mapper

                      \\ H i s t o r y
                      --> For Spriting, see my sprite thread, Spherical Sprites (link in signature). Please don't judge my mappping from posts in the Rating thread. I've improved since. I've been spriting since I was seven, and I'm eleven (that four years). As for mapping, not that experienced, but I have made some (unsaved) play-around routes and towns.

                      \\ W o r k...E x a m p l e s
                      --> Well, check my sprite thread for some of my sprites. Don't fret, I can do OWs, but have none to display. As for maps... Well, I don't have one as of now. I'll come up with one soon, though!

                      \\ A v a i l a b i l i t y
                      --> Mostly weekends, though weekday evenings. That's all in British time, by the way. I can't see why I can't be full time during those times, either. =D

                      \\ C o n t a c t...I n f o
                      My hotmail account is [email protected]'.

                      I'd love to get a place!
                      The thread was one of the better that I have seen. Which is always a good thing. Most of it looked good, other weird, but mostly good. I'm glad I finally have a serious spriter applying, but, due to the nature - I have to ask if I can give sort of a 'test' before I can hand you the full position on the team. All you have to do is pick a name from the PokéDex, and sprite it. You can do a repose, but try to keep it in the same style pallet - wise as the other sprites on the page. Have fun with it, there's no rush. Just post back whenever you get it finished and I will let you know. Thanks for your interest, I really hope to hear from you soon, Spherical Ice.

                      edit: There should be enough references on the Delta Species thread - Scrapbox, but if there's not, then I can give you more.
                      __________________

                      If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
                      http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
                      Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
                      http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
                      You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
                        #12    
                      Old September 10th, 2009 (11:49 AM).
                      Spherical Ice's Avatar
                      Spherical Ice Spherical Ice is offline
                      • Moderator
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2007
                      Location: Bristol, UK
                      Age: 19
                      Posts: 5,202
                      So you need a scratch which is then retyped?

                      Or just a scratch?

                      Or just a retype?

                      I'm gonna do Quilava, nevertheless.

                      Oh, no need to say the whoe name. Just say SI or Ice.
                      __________________

                      A Pokemon that is discriminated!
                      Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
                        #13    
                      Old September 10th, 2009 (11:54 AM).
                      Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
                      Pogeygothaxed Pogeygothaxed is offline
                      Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2009
                        Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 231
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
                        So you need a scratch which is then retyped?

                        Or just a scratch?

                        Or just a retype?

                        I'm gonna do Quilava, nevertheless.

                        Oh, no need to say the whoe name. Just say SI or Ice.
                        Whichever you think you can do best. It's just to see how you would do on the job in this team. And okay, 'Ice.
                        __________________

                        If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
                        http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
                        Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
                        http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
                        You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
                          #14    
                        Old September 10th, 2009 (4:38 PM).
                        JasonX3333's Avatar
                        JasonX3333 JasonX3333 is offline
                        Im accepting all wi-fi battles
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2009
                          Location: Brooklyn
                          Age: 21
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 104
                          Position:
                          basic scripting novice OW and mapping pokemon editing
                          History:
                          //Proof of work, sshots(s), etc.creen at bottom thumb nails and contacts rar is my map open with emerald rom
                          References:
                          i made my own but never relased it
                          Time(s) Available for work:
                          3-5pm for sure and maybe some later hours as well
                          Part time, Full time:
                          full time
                          Contact information:
                          email [email protected] or [email protected] and myspace and aim myspace find me using my email [email protected] and on aim my name is [email protected]

                          hope i get the job
                            #15    
                          Old September 10th, 2009 (4:39 PM).
                          JasonX3333's Avatar
                          JasonX3333 JasonX3333 is offline
                          Im accepting all wi-fi battles
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2009
                            Location: Brooklyn
                            Age: 21
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 104
                            i can story line direct as well i have a very open mind
                              #16    
                            Old September 10th, 2009 (6:39 PM). Edited September 11th, 2009 by Pogeygothaxed.
                            Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
                            Pogeygothaxed Pogeygothaxed is offline
                            Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2009
                              Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 231
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by JasonX3333 View Post
                              Position:
                              basic scripting novice OW and mapping pokemon editing
                              History:
                              //Proof of work, sshots(s), etc.creen at bottom thumb nails and contacts rar is my map open with emerald rom
                              References:
                              i made my own but never relased it
                              Time(s) Available for work:
                              3-5pm for sure and maybe some later hours as well
                              Part time, Full time:
                              full time
                              Contact information:
                              email [email protected] or [email protected] and myspace and aim myspace find me using my email [email protected] and on aim my name is [email protected]

                              hope i get the job
                              The map you gave me was very.."empty". There were some tile errors, and the scripting screen shots only show a text-box and dialog...as far as the OW spiriting goes, all I can see is a recolor from red to blue...? I'm sorry, but I can't accept you on to the team with this. I think you should keep working on your skill(s), and then maybe reapply, then.

                              exDelta has updated! (Check official thread in the scrap box) This hack is growing, so now is the time to apply for the positions if you're interested in working on this project!
                              __________________

                              If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
                              http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
                              Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
                              http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
                              You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
                                #17    
                              Old September 11th, 2009 (7:15 AM).
                              Spherical Ice's Avatar
                              Spherical Ice Spherical Ice is offline
                              • Moderator
                              • Silver Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2007
                              Location: Bristol, UK
                              Age: 19
                              Posts: 5,202

                              I hate this. It's too small, etc.

                              Oh, and here's the map:
                              Spoiler:
                              __________________

                              A Pokemon that is discriminated!
                              Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
                                #18    
                              Old September 11th, 2009 (11:13 AM).
                              Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
                              Pogeygothaxed Pogeygothaxed is offline
                              Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2009
                                Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 231
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post

                                I hate this. It's too small, etc.

                                Oh, and here's the map:
                                Spoiler:
                                Whoa, from scratch? How could I turn you down? You got the job as far as spriting goes. ^___^ Congrats. As for the map, that looks good, too. But I think I wanna have you work more on the sprites since that seems to be your strongest point. Unless, of course, you want to map, then by all means you're free to do that as well.
                                __________________

                                If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
                                http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
                                Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
                                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
                                You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
                                  #19    
                                Old September 11th, 2009 (12:56 PM).
                                Spherical Ice's Avatar
                                Spherical Ice Spherical Ice is offline
                                • Moderator
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2007
                                Location: Bristol, UK
                                Age: 19
                                Posts: 5,202
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Pogeygothaxed View Post
                                Whoa, from scratch? How could I turn you down? You got the job as far as spriting goes. ^___^ Congrats. As for the map, that looks good, too. But I think I wanna have you work more on the sprites since that seems to be your strongest point. Unless, of course, you want to map, then by all means you're free to do that as well.
                                I did technically scratch it, but I based the whole pose on it's HG/SS artwork.

                                So... Glad I got the job, though!
                                __________________

                                A Pokemon that is discriminated!
                                Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
                                  #20    
                                Old September 11th, 2009 (1:02 PM).
                                Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
                                Pogeygothaxed Pogeygothaxed is offline
                                Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2009
                                  Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 231
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
                                  I did technically scratch it, but I based the whole pose on it's HG/SS artwork.

                                  So... Glad I got the job, though!
                                  I'd like to see it retyped. Think you can make it Psychic-y? First assignment.
                                  __________________

                                  If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
                                  http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
                                  Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
                                  http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
                                  You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
                                    #21    
                                  Old September 11th, 2009 (1:36 PM).
                                  Spherical Ice's Avatar
                                  Spherical Ice Spherical Ice is offline
                                  • Moderator
                                  • Silver Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2007
                                  Location: Bristol, UK
                                  Age: 19
                                  Posts: 5,202
                                  Sorry, but that Quilava sprite + Psychic = fail.

                                  It turned out ess haytch one tea.

                                  Honestly, the pose sucks, and everything... for Psychic.
                                  __________________

                                  A Pokemon that is discriminated!
                                  Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
                                    #22    
                                  Old September 11th, 2009 (2:52 PM).
                                  Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
                                  Pogeygothaxed Pogeygothaxed is offline
                                  Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2009
                                    Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
                                    Age: 26
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Adamant
                                    Posts: 231
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
                                    Sorry, but that Quilava sprite + Psychic = fail.

                                    It turned out ess haytch one tea.

                                    Honestly, the pose sucks, and everything... for Psychic.
                                    ...Ugh, okay? Well...how am I supposed to use the sprites, then...? So, you're just going to take a day to make a "suck" pose, and then give it to me - without it fitting in the game. o_o
                                    __________________

                                    If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
                                    http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
                                    Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
                                    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
                                    You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
                                      #23    
                                    Old September 11th, 2009 (11:09 PM).
                                    Spherical Ice's Avatar
                                    Spherical Ice Spherical Ice is offline
                                    • Moderator
                                    • Silver Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2007
                                    Location: Bristol, UK
                                    Age: 19
                                    Posts: 5,202
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Pogeygothaxed View Post
                                    ...Ugh, okay? Well...how am I supposed to use the sprites, then...? So, you're just going to take a day to make a "suck" pose, and then give it to me - without it fitting in the game. o_o
                                    Well, I could recolour it Purple, close it's eyes and give it a glow.... I guess.

                                    Sorry, I'd forgotten about the fact that I'd have to eventually retype it. -facepalm- Sorry for the inconvinience...
                                    __________________

                                    A Pokemon that is discriminated!
                                    Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
                                      #24    
                                    Old September 11th, 2009 (11:24 PM).
                                    Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
                                    Pogeygothaxed Pogeygothaxed is offline
                                    Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2009
                                      Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
                                      Age: 26
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Adamant
                                      Posts: 231
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
                                      Well, I could recolour it Purple, close it's eyes and give it a glow.... I guess.

                                      Sorry, I'd forgotten about the fact that I'd have to eventually retype it. -facepalm- Sorry for the inconvinience...
                                      It is not a problem. I was a little frustrated at the time, and I didn't know what to do with it among other things. If you still want the job, though, in the future...you will have to do these things, okay? Sorry if I seem uptight, or something. Serious Pokemon, but yes. It kind of needs to be that way. Thanks for taking the time to sprite it. But, please fix it or revoke your application...
                                      __________________

                                      If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
                                      http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
                                      Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
                                      http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
                                      You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
                                        #25    
                                      Old September 12th, 2009 (4:44 PM).
                                      Pogeygothaxed's Avatar
                                      Pogeygothaxed Pogeygothaxed is offline
                                      Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2009
                                        Location: Too far away from my girlfriend.
                                        Age: 26
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 231
                                        Still have positions open for a mapper and another scripter. Anyone up for it?
                                        __________________

                                        If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
                                        http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
                                        Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
                                        http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
                                        You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
                                         
                                        Quick Reply

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:54 AM.