• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow Dash (Now Recruting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    @dudedude1
    I have a problem. I have two stat edit programs called yape and edit pro. Yape is much better because you can edit much more. But I can't open the patched file with yape and with edit pro, when I change the attacks of one of the pokemon then all pokemon will have those moves. Can you also continue working if I edit the stats on a clean firered rom and patch it and send it to you?

p.s. is shellbro evolution of slowbro

Yeah sur just do it on a clean rom also shellbro is not his evolution but that gray shelder thing on his tail but by itself just you can look at the sprite with advanced series or nse

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    Hello I am dude dudes old friend here to help him with the story line. He isnt good with storys so i said i would help. its peep here and i am new to this site so i could use some help trying to figure my way around this site. if you can help thatll be great. sorry if it looks like my time is wrong. the time zone thing only let me choose one so i had to go with it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Hey

Hey man nice to have you on here. We can talk over PM and if you can learn any new skills that would be awesome. I'll show you around tommorow

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    just tell me my first assignment and I will try to get it done as fast as i can. Itll also help if you can show me how to get to this page fast because it doesnt let me just click on the link. i always have to type it in, stupid computer. tommorow tell me what you have done already so i can get up to date. but for now i must go. BYE-BYE!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    hey guys me and ray maverick have finished the first map who wants to script XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX or niven?

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    I gave dudedude some of my ideas and Im asking you to post them the ones you think are good because i can change and/or edit some of them if somebody else doesnt really like them. Again im new to this site so if something seems wrong then please tell me. Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey everybody here are the new maps for the Watern region:

Tell me what you think! Comment, question and if you think you can do better post your map! Note: There are 4 maps there!

Hey XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX I saw you make the you make the userbar and was wondering if you could edit my animated userbar so that it doesn't have the white background. If you need anything reply. Thanks.

Hey, the world map is awesome! A bit too messy and big, but oh well still fixable! Nice, I like it :D

By the way when is the thread going to be up?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012

Hey, the world map is awesome! A bit too messy and big, but oh well still fixable! Nice, I like it :D

By the way when is the thread going to be up?

Thanks. Yeah the map is messy but how often is the earth's islands neat xD
    Anyways. I'm not sue when I'm going to post the thread. It will be soon now but I gotta get working but its hard because I'm really busy. It'll be up soon and this hack will never die!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey so what's up with the progress right now? Do we need any more members for the team to be completed?

And when is the hack going to be posted? p:

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Hey so what's up with the progress right now? Do we need any more members for the team to be completed?

And when is the hack going to be posted? p:

Well progress so far is:
    Mapping : 1st Town = 100%
    Scripting : 1st Town = 50% (I think lol)

It would be nice to have new members but it doesn't look like anyone else wants to help. I think I may have found a spriter on DV but I'm waiting for his reply.
    I think I'm gonna post the new thread with you over the weekend xD if we have enough done by then but I think so.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Hey New Userbar Ahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

bobvs

Music Composer/Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Job/Jobs Wanted: Music Hacker
    Proof of Work: If you need some tell me and I'll PM you songs im MIDI format that I've made
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: I guess advanced
    Past Experience (Optional):Independent music creator. (im a musician IRL)
    Contact Info (Optional): PM or VM

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012

Nice. I got a new user bar too! They will all be up in the first post soon and I hope the team can put them in their signatures.

Job/Jobs Wanted: Music Hacker
    Proof of Work: If you need some tell me and I'll PM you songs im MIDI format that I've made
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: I guess advanced
    Past Experience (Optional):Independent music creator. (im a musician IRL)
    Contact Info (Optional): PM or VM
    Your accepted! I'd love to here some of your music. If you can label it as where a good place in the game it could be used (e.g. Legendary Battle, Trainer Battle, Route). Thanks for apply. Your the first to apply in awhile.

bobvs

Music Composer/Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well, like I said, I'll post links below to not only you but other people listen to the tracks and tell me what you/they think. Tell me what u guys think!!!

MIDI format

~Gym Leader Theme ( Pokémon Ruby )

-https://www.mediafire.com/?i1bgip5a6qde55g
    ~Pokemon Wild Battle ( Pokemon R/B/Y/FR/LG )

-https://www.mediafire.com/?vnv3tauj2ov7lhb

MP3 format

~Gym Leader Theme ( Pokémon Ruby )

-https://www.mediafire.com/?h1zji4i1ydizu8p

~Pokemon Wild Battle ( Pokemon R/B/Y/FR/LG )

-https://www.mediafire.com/?mgvi6r6201u4mnp

These soundtracks / songs are not my own.

All rights reserved Game Freak / Nintendo

Remixed By BobVS (Do not use without my permition)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Awesome

Cool, bob. Its an awesome remix. I would love to here more. You should say under your post no use without permission xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Sorry

Hey guys. Sorry about the slow progress lately. I've been very busy. I also can't send around an ips because niven has the current one and his laptop charger broke so he can't access PC on his laptop. After next week we should be able to get going again!

bobvs

Music Composer/Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    No problem. Remembering that I need something to design the NEW songs

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back