• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shiny Chrome! {open to people!}

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    hey, CBD8, im sorry, bvut we dont need you for spriting, and neither you either cyndaquil. lLt a REAL scratch spriter show you how its done!

Team Shiny Chrome! {open to people!}

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    wait doran...do you think you'd be able to sprite my fakemon drafts and give em textures and all that?

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    doran do you think you can create custom tiles?

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    I cant make tiles unfortunatly, but I can definitly make fakemon. :D

Though i already have the grass starters designed and I have ideas planned for the other starters.

my idea, lets start by having 30 fakemon and after that we can decide to make more or stop there.

3 three stage pokemon, 2 two stage pokemon, and 6 single stage, with 2 legendaries and of course 9 starters total.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    well contro has a couple designs that we may use but they need to be indexed sprited and sized

Controversial?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I cant make tiles unfortunatly, but I can definitly make fakemon. :D

Though i already have the grass starters designed and I have ideas planned for the other starters.

my idea, lets start by having 30 fakemon and after that we can decide to make more or stop there.

3 three stage pokemon, 2 two stage pokemon, and 6 single stage, with 2 legendaries and of course 9 starters total.

The starter thing, yeah it's cool cos I'm oput of starter ideas, but...here's the thing.

I've designed about 100 Fakémon already, all for this hack. I'm not having all of those designs go to waste. I dunno, if youc an do fur and texture and stuff, that'd be amazing - I'll send you all the Fakémon I've designed, cos tbh if we pile up my Fakémon and yours we've basically already got ourselves a Fakedex.

So tl;dr: Screw only 30 - if we can do more (which we can cos I've made more), then let's do it. =P

well contro has a couple designs that we may use but they need to be indexed sprited and sized

...That's his speciality, if I'm correct.

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    EXOUL! can you make the pokemon icons in the pokemon menu? I suck at those and i could use someone's help with that :)

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    but contro some of your designs are awsome lol

VileSigmaZeroX

Anthro. Yeah, I went there.
    Years
    Skills: I'm a fairly Descent spriter and have an amazing imagination for story line.
    I'm available for anything you throw at me though, so bring it on!

I have created a banner type thing for pokemon shiny chrome! YAYZERZ!
    It's in the Thumbnails.

Last edited:

Controversial?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    You and Doran need to have a spriting face-off, I think. You're that good. =D (Well, the banner makes you look that good lol)

VileSigmaZeroX

Years
    Well, all I really did was re-color the red sprite from pokemon hg and ss although if you want to see one of my sprites there's a couple in the thumbnails.
    the shadow lugia/ho-oh sprites were recolored by hand.

Plus, I've only been spriting for a couple months. I am nowhere near as good as doran

Oh, and BTW Doran I can do the menu sprites. That is something I'm okay at.

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    can you sprite designs? that were created index them resize them ect????????

VileSigmaZeroX

Years
    The only thing sprite wise that I'm not really good at is over-shading which you almost never see in a pokemon game, but I can do all of the Fancy-Shmancy hacking stuff. I also have some ideas for the starters if you don't mind me sharing.

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    well i would like to see tyhem im not sure if dodran has started(sorry if i got the name wrong) but ja

VileSigmaZeroX

Years
    What? The Starter Ideas?

I don't actually have them drawn up yet, but here's what I'm thinking.

Grass Starter: Stage 1:Zaplant (Grass/Electric)
    Stage 2:Bushock(Grass/Electric)
    Stage 3:Thunderose(Grass/Electric)

Fire Starter: Stage 1:Emboa(Fire)
    Stage 2:Magmamba(Fire)
    Stage 3:Volkrate(Fire/Poison)

Water Starter: Stage 1:Gloomist(Water/Ghost)
    Stage 2:Fogrieve(Water/Ghost)
    Stage 3: Shadrench(Water/Dark)

What do you think?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I would say no to Vile. His sprites seem like just recolors/fusions with maybe some scratching.
    You said you can do menu sprites, care to show us?

The starter ideas seem pretty cool. But I'm pretty sure Doran gots them covered.

VileSigmaZeroX

Years
    Like I said, I've only been spriting for a short while so I'm not very good at it, and I can't scratch for nothing, but if I am unneeded I'm okay with that. If you want to see me make a menu sprite, give me something to make a menu sprite of, but don't get your hopes too high, although I can see EXOUL has that covered, but like I said, I am also good with storyline and plot

Last edited:
    Back