• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shiny Chrome! {open to people!}

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
  • Can you make a menu sprite of this completely unrelated sprite?

I already have the starters covered, though if I cant seem to design my own ideas, I may end up using yours.

Treedy [Grass] Teddy Bear Pokemon
    Beark [Grass] Brown Bear Pokemon
    Ursungle [Grass/Fighting] Great Bear Pokemon

Flawn [Fire] Ember Deer Pokemon
    Smoldeer [Fire] Blazing Deer Pokemon
    Volcelk [Fire/Rock] Vulcan Elk Pokemon

Fledgean [Water] Little Chick Pokemon
    Gullsoon [Water] Float Bird Pokemon
    Maelstross [Water/Flying] Huge Wing Pokemon

Also, I had a pretty cool idea. We make two different games, Shiny Chrome and Calamitas. What we do is we have the same pokemon in both games, and we make them compatable somehow. I would need everyone here to help make that game as well, though we can focus on one first. Pokemon Calamitas is deffinitly going to have a dark plot, though I need help to really pull it together. Vile, you said you were good for making stories? Can you PM me?

VileSigmaZeroX

Anthro. Yeah, I went there.
    Years
  • Wow! So unexpected! I'll see what I can do. Give me A couple of days. I am really busy with other matters, but I think I can come up with something.

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
  • sweet, take your time, I dont want to rush you. with the menu sprites, it would be preferable if the person scratched it, but fusions are ok too.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Doran, I think we settled as Hidden Legends as the title :P
    Hm two games? Im not much of a hacker /well i am just not, well, forget it/. Perhaps make just make a X-Hard / Darker version.

VileSigmaZeroX

Years
  • I'll try my hand at scratching it, but I might eventually have to make some fusions.

And a dark story plot for a pokemon game....hmmm....How's this sound?
    The World is shook by major calamities. Extreme weather begins to appear all around the Chromaso Region. An eerie feeling of doom creeps up on our unsuspecting hero and he/she must roam the Chromaso Region to Capture the legendaries causing all the trouble leading up to the ultimate legendary, *Insert main Legendary name here*. And of course you can't have a Pokemon game without a team of evil-doers trying to stop the hero, Team Shade!

Last edited:

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
  • the idea was to make my hack as well :/

so Pokemon: Hidden Legends and Pokemon: Calamitas? possibly? please?

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Erm..Doran?
    Should I scrap my designs or do you wanna try your luck at something slightly more difficult?

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
  • Im sorry, but I dont think i can use your designs, I'm sorry that you made all those just to go to waste though...

Controversial?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Ugh, that sucks. I had like 100 of em...oh well, screw it they all sucked anyway, didn't they? XD

BTW I'm also a bit fo a storyliner - I've made a lot of details for the game's climax where you fight the legendaries, as well as a side-plot for a certain gym leader.
    Also, me and dazzle tweaked the beginning of the story a bit as well. Sorry, everyone else.

Last edited:

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
  • Well I pm'd Vile my storyline, but the sent message didnt save, so I cant post it.

Could you possibly work around this general storyline?

The region of Gemnis is in a state of civil war between two opposing sides. Team Calamitas, the rebels and more science based team and Team Dominus, the religious and governmental side. The story starts in the town where the hero lives, which is the southernmost town. Since the war had not gotten there yet, the hero is oblivious to the violence and death. The Hero sets out on a journey to get the badges and defeat the strongest trainers, but onlong the way he finds the war. The hero will be pressed with the choice to join one side or the other, and whichever side the hero chooses will be the good ones. the opposite team will have generals that the hero must defeat. The legendaries will be a donkey and an elephant and the evil head of the opposing team will have either one, the donkey if your against Team Calamitas, the elephant if your against Team Dominus. There will be a gym system, but it will only be after the story line that the hero will be able to complete it, and after the gyms have been beaten, you will be able to defeat the elite four, a group of the generals that were on your teams side.

Gemnis Map:

Last edited:

VileSigmaZeroX

Years
  • I like it. Mainly because it is something you don't usually see in a pokemon game. I think if we work on it a little we could make an amazing game! First, though, I need everything we have so far in charcters, plot and everything related to the story of the game.

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
  • vile your accepted! you have many great ideas to make this team and game better and also your skills at spriting and storylining are very good. so everybody welcome vile!

Controversial?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    @Doran: Dunno if I could tbh...

@everyone: if you want my honest opinion, I kinda mainly joined TSC because I wanted to see my designs in a hack, mapping was more like a side thing for this...I'm not saying I quit, I dunno if I want to quit yet, it's just that I'm kinda put off it a little bit now...

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    lol dont quit man we wont get anywhere without you since me and you have done like the whole game so far =)

btw we need to update the screen shots uhm if you dont it looks off putting

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    lol ja weird haha but i dont got much to do i need a fakemon sprter to make lke 5 -10 fakemon sprites for my game

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
  • guys im sorry i have not been on lately, i have been in some trouble in school and i have been wrapped up in hockey. i will do my absolute best to be active but you must be patient, i just made a AAA travel hockey team, so i will not be available 24-7 so please bear with me.
    ~Dazzle

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    chilled but put someone n charge man to keep the team flowing while you busy i understand hockies awsome what postion i stopped hockey this year i shouldnt of but i didnt feel like it

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
  • i play center and im the captain so... and well tbh i leave m.l and doran in charge, they will never ever let me down ;)

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    lol i have holidays like now so i got time i havnt seen contro in a while ehere has he gone and he has the latest Ips oh well.... and i deleted my other ones im sure he will come back some time ;)

Back