• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shiny Chrome! {open to people!}

M.L

Invisible
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i really think that contros desighns should be used they are just designs so they rnt perfect so i think we should take most of them and sprite them into good looking ones and index them nd if doran dont wana do it then vile can i sy we use atleast half of them

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Awesome ^_^ should I PM them to you then?

Oh, and Doran, I just read through your storyline - I've actually got a completely different idea:

The hero wakes up on the beach with complete amnesia, where he meets Chrono and gets his first Pokémon. Then he goes to the nearest town to find out who he is (citizenship list, etc.) When he finds out he's not on the list, and so theoretically isn't a citizen, he decides to become an official Trainer, as that is one of the ways people in Chromaso/Kroma become citizens. He goes around, collecting badges, while finding out more about himself. The legendaries are 2 dragons - Prosperyu, the dragon of wealth, Poveryu, the dragon of chaos, and (unnamed), the dragon of chaos. After around the 5th gym, the evil teams are wreaking havoc on their respective shrines, and the hero has to tstop them. (the team awaken Prosperyu and Poveryu, however) In the game's climax, after collecting 7 badges and going to Bleak Resort he meets Chrono again, and gets told that he knows who sent you to the region, and tells you that there is a disaster heading their way of epioc proportions, and which would destroy Chromaso/Kroma if it isn't stopped. Chrono leaves, and tells him to go to his Lab on the beach for more information. He goes tehre, and finds out he's not there. The evil team have left a message, saying:
    "(NAME). We have Prof. Chrono. If you ever want to see him alive, you will travel to Ryu Island as quickly as possible. There, you will do exactly what we tell you. Any faltering, and he will die.
    -THE ORDER"
    So the player travels to Ryu Island (I think we need some sort of Mr. Briney equivalent for this, as I imagine Ryu Island to be a desolate island and that normal feries wouldn't go to), and sees a massive tower there. He climbs the tower, battling grunts along the way, and then finally reaches the top, where the team's leaderr and Chrono are waiting. There, the player finally gets told the truth - that the evil team leader sent him to the region, for his "evil plan" (which is to create (unnamed)), he needs Prosperyu, Poveryu and a certain key. The hero is told he is the key, and after battling the leader he finds it is futile as (unnamed) is created through using the 2 dragons and the key. After taming (unnamed) and probably catching him, Prosperyu and Poveryu realize they have been tricked by the leader, and kill him. After saving Chrono and destroying the last remains of The Order, he is taken back to the region, with Chrono forcing him into absolute secrecy about what happened. After that, Prosperyu and Poveryu an both be caught by their respective shrines.
    (Propseryu's is on Mt. Amber, Poveryu's is...I have no ieda where to put it tbh) xD

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    not bad needs a bit of adjusting and some small editing but i still think its good oh and vile they need to be sprited sne they are only designs so some detail needs to be added to make it look more like an official pokemon but i like contros desighns they are awsome ideas

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
  • Time for the unveiling of the Grass Starter and the Fire Starter.

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    thats good lol ohk guys i dont care that dazzles not here we gana make this thread more active lol so cmon guys get actice please good starters doran

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
    Years
  • What are your skills: Fakemon Spriting, Trainer Spriting, Hero/Heroine Spriting
    How long can you be on every day: About two hours,
    How can I contact you: Skype (silvermanectric) Or through PM
    Proof of your work: I warned you...

What position you would like: Fakemon Spriting, Trainer Spriting,
    Side Comments:

Though I can sprite with an idea in mind, please ,feel free to give me inspiration, as most of the time, I may need it.

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
  • im normally i mapper but i can make fakemon sprites for you guys if you want... im good at both things i do im better at mapping cause i do that all day any way .. but i can make good sprites if needed or wanted
    What are your skills:mapping, fakemon
    How long can you be on every day:depends normally half the day
    How can I contact you: pm or if needed cell number
    Proof of your work: will include in a pm

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    sorry im out nothing has happened here for weeks so yeah maybe if progress starts i shall re join but for now im sorry to say im out sorry guys

Back