• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Team Snag'em Tools!

What tool should be updated/worked on and released next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ville!

Abbysus, abbysus invocat!
Years
  • hi!, can u add a command in the item editor to make new evolution items?

Micael Alighieri

Helix Boo / Lord Kaktus, ex-member from Whack a Ha
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2017
    Hi Gamer2020, I like so much your tools, especially your GBA Pokémon Editor. It's quite interesting and useful, it have many things to edit (oh, a Pokémon Animation Editor for Emerald, I love it!).

This is what I want for the next version (if you can do the new version):

- Evolution Editor (I'm crazy about it, I have Pokemon Emerald (U), imagine).
    - Learn-able attack (without YAPE is too difficult).

I'll be waiting for the next version (I really need it!!!!). Thanks so much ^^

ville!

Years
  • Gamer2020, in the pokedex order editor, can u make possible that i star to edit the pokedex without the command "cannot put this pokemon in number "x", cuz is in the "y" number"?, to start with, treecko for example...

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • You Should Put In A Pokedex Editor

Well I have already made a Pokedex editor(Will be improved). I'd like to keep them seperate since the pokedex data is not tied to the pokemon.

hi!, can u add a command in the item editor to make new evolution items?

You can already do that. You just have to know how ;)

Hi Gamer2020, I like so much your tools, especially your GBA Pokémon Editor. It's quite interesting and useful, it have many things to edit (oh, a Pokémon Animation Editor for Emerald, I love it!).

This is what I want for the next version (if you can do the new version):

- Evolution Editor (I'm crazy about it, I have Pokemon Emerald (U), imagine).
    - Learn-able attack (without YAPE is too difficult).

I'll be waiting for the next version (I really need it!!!!). Thanks so much ^^
    Thank you. I intend on adding those things in time. Keep in mind that aside from making tools I have ROM hacks to work on.

Gamer2020, in the pokedex order editor, can u make possible that i star to edit the pokedex without the command "cannot put this pokemon in number "x", cuz is in the "y" number"?, to start with, treecko for example...
    Umm... what?

ville!

Years
  • Well (sorry for my english!) for example: i wanna start the national pokedex with charmander, then i have to change bulbasaur with charmander. my question is, can i edit the national pokedex without change the numbers one per one (cuz is really bored change one per one, u can put lashes for every pokemon number to make it easy)

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Well (sorry for my english!) for example: i wanna start the national pokedex with charmander, then i have to change bulbasaur with charmander. my question is, can i edit the national pokedex without change the numbers one per one (cuz is really bored change one per one, u can put lashes for every pokemon number to make it easy)
    I still don't get what you mean. What language do you speak?

ville!

Years
  • i speak spanish... well in the item editor, how can i edit the items to make new evolution items?

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • i speak spanish... well in the item editor, how can i edit the items to make new evolution items?

Write in Spanish then I understand it.

Edit the evolution to use the item to evolve. Then copy the evolution stone ASM pointer from another stone and put it for the new stone. If you still don't get it I'll upload some screens tomorrow. I'm a little busy now.

FinalZero

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Edit the evolution to use the item to evolve. Then copy the evolution stone ASM pointer from another stone and put it for the new stone. If you still don't get it I'll upload some screens tomorrow. I'm a little busy now.
    Has anybody gotten this work? I tried the following just now: Bulbasaur can evolve to mew via potion. Used yape and evolution editor pro to add this, and then used this item editor to edit potion's field usage pointer to what all the stones' is. The game either freezes (with music still playing) or goes black (with music still playing). Also, bulbasaur can still only use potion when it's not at full health.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Has anybody gotten this work? I tried the following just now: Bulbasaur can evolve to mew via potion. Used yape and evolution editor pro to add this, and then used this item editor to edit potion's field usage pointer to what all the stones' is. The game either freezes (with music still playing) or goes black (with music still playing). Also, bulbasaur can still only use potion when it's not at full health.
    Hmm let me actually try it.
    I think I remember I did it once...

*Edit*
    No its not that simple. Either the Routine for the stones or the evolution needs to be edited. I do not know ASM so I can't help further with this.

Last edited:

FinalZero

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    *Edit*
    No its not that simple. Either the Routine for the stones or the evolution needs to be edited. I do not know ASM so I can't help further with this.
    Darn, there must be another point that's needed to be repointed also, or something... If anybody gets this to work, please share your method of success here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2013
    There is a small error in Item Editor.
    I sent them an email to their website. But just in case:
    Spoiler:

could add this to YAPE?
    Spoiler:

Surely many will thank you ^^
    Greetings!!

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • There is a small error in Item Editor.
    I sent them an email to their website. But just in case:
    Spoiler:
    Thank you for reporting this error. It's nice to know that some people actually use these tools.
    This shall be fixed by the next release.

could add this to YAPE?
    Spoiler:

Surely many will thank you ^^
    Greetings!!

That could be added but we did not make YAPE.
    If I have time I'll add it to YAPE and put it up for download.

Although I am working on a Pokemon Editor... I'm just busy with stuff.

Last edited:

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Hey guys!
    I started a GSC Pokémon Editor.

Team Snag'em Tools!

DOWNLOAD

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • I finished a tool!
    I should let yall know that there is a lot I need to do to improve the other tools but I have a few things to do so I won't get to it till a couple months pass.

Let me know if there are any bugs and please describe them accurately!

GSC Trainer Editor

Team Snag'em Tools!

DOWNLOAD

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Can Someone please help me?
    how do you make the pokedex larger.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Can Someone please help me?
    how do you make the pokedex larger.
    This isn't the place to ask :P

Sorry guys but I have been very busy.
    I would like to say that I have noticed that I forgot to make the new stuff I added to the Item Editor support expanded ROMs when re-pointing the images or the ASM effects. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused although I'm sure it wouldn't have cause much of a problem.

I am discontinuing work on the Item Editor and Pokedex Data Switcher (Links will remain up but expect no updates). The Sources are available by request.
    No worries though because people don't use the switcher really. Also I am sure that there will be a better Item Editor released by someone eventually ;)

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
  • Uhm, question: Can I take the offsets found in the Pokémon Data Switcher/editor thingamywahtsitcalled and put them into XSE and edit it there? 'Cause I wanna change Pidgey to Starly and a few others likewise, and when I use A-Text to change the text in the Dex, it comes out WAY screwed up... So back to that first line question...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back