• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Space [recruting]

Do you think this hack will be succesfull?

• Yes

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.L

Invisible
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ohk ive got your script done but i need her speech well what she says oh and i cant edit the badge you must just tell me what gym she is 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th so i can put witch badge is given but your going to have to edit badge information i can just put the name in the script ohk once you give me the info ill finish it up and post it here for your approval xD thanx pm if you need any thing else

ohk im not gana have time to help at the moment so ima drop out sorry its exam term and all i gotta pull my marks up

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    So, can somebody insert the titlescreen I made, I will post it later.,everyone, have you done what Cyndaquil told you to do? We will do it in order. we will give somone a ips, when they have finshed they pass it on to the next member. Get it? ;)

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i do titlescreens for firered atif invite me on skype mikeyburton12

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back