• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team spirit

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
Years
  • i like the new gym leader the old one just creeps me out ;) and the doll well maybe add some more to it looks as a base... :P

do you want me to make a userbar just ask tell me the pokemon and the colour scheme and the game name well i know it but english or jap name?

yeah, creeps me out to, just shows how much i've improved lol

ok, ill leave out the fakémon for now...

and yes i want a better userbar, The japaneese name since im stiking with that and the pokémon... Totodile,chikorita,Cyndaquil (if you can't fit the three just do Totodile) and the cholour scheme..... If all three can i have it a white with a little gold/yellow in it, thnx. If not just use the pokémon's colour scheme (but lighter)

i am making trainer sprites for everyone starting now so could you post what you want him (or her lol) to look like. If you like you can use this appliation form (not really neccesary)
    Name:
    Clothes:
    Colour Scheme:
    Hair style:
    Other:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i will get on it lol
    Name:M.L
    Clothes:like a black cape thing
    Colour Scheme:red black
    Hair style:blond awsome looking hair
    Other:red shoes hands yea

heyya im kinda done not the best but whatever here yeh go...

Team spirit

Last edited:

[I]-Hac*ker.

Touko Fan <3
    Years
  • Make it a girl; that's awesome :P

Name:-Hac*ker. (In the game Hacker)
    Clothes: Idk, something like just shorts and a shirt, like the female character of black and white (hilda (Look at my avatar picture) )
    Colour Scheme: light
    Hair style: Long, maybe curly, dark / brownish.
    Other: Make her sexy ;) Lol as I'm reading what I wrote I see that it's kinda like Hilda :) ( Yes I am a hilda fan :cool: )
    So you could also just change her a bit, if you're lazy, or just don't feel like spriting :P

Cyndaquil2607

Years
  • i will get on it lol
    Name:M.L
    Clothes:like a black cape thing
    Colour Scheme:red black
    Hair style:blond awsome looking hair
    Other:red shoes hands yea

heyya im kinda done not the best but whatever here yeh go...

Team spirit

nice banner just finished your sprite, took a while and you kinda look like a superhero but anyway...
    Team spirit

srry i was going to give the hands+feet lighter colours but i would have used more than 16 colours

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Good, :) I'll make my own admin, and The first gym leader will be grass, ?

[I]-Hac*ker.

Touko Fan <3
    Years
  • 1. Nice Site! Just took a quick peek but looking good :cool:
    2. Can't wait for the sprite lol:P
    3. You misspelled my name on the site :'( You typed: "Hac*ker" while it's "-Hac*ker."

But, I guess, if that's the only thing wrong with the hack, it's one hell of a hack XD

Cyndaquil2607

Years
  • 1. Nice Site! Just took a quick peek but looking good :cool:
    2. Can't wait for the sprite lol:P
    3. You misspelled my name on the site :'( You typed: "Hac*ker" while it's "-Hac*ker."

But, I guess, if that's the only thing wrong with the hack, it's one hell of a hack XD

your sprite is still in the making, and sorry about the mispelling ill get right on it

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    My admin:Team spirit for the evil team :3 I'll edit his pokemon and stuff. :)
    EDIT: Resized one:Team spirit

Back